• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Complaint involving Multis - ThinkMarkets Partners (ex ThinkForex) it's a big scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
everything is written in my affiliate area (but unfortunately I cannot access it because they blocked it)
ok... Can you remember approximately when affiliates joined. As I assumed you have some contact with a few of them.

Also, maybe you receive an email notification when they join.

ok... Can you remember approximately when affiliates joined. As I assumed you have some contact with a few of them.

Also, maybe you receive an email notification when they join.
it was the year 2016, I don't remember the month
I am in contact with some of the affiliates who would like to give a testimony, what can I do? @4evermaat

it was the year 2016, I don't remember the month
I am in contact with some of the affiliates who would like to give a testimony, what can I do? @4evermaat
I have contacts in Chicago and the address listed for this company appears to still be valid. Given this company wants to play games I recommend that you can contact the Better Business Bureau of Chicago, the Attorney Generals Office for the State of Illinois and the US CFTC and lodge complaints. The City of Chicago and State of Illinois should be responsive as this fraud is occurring directly within their legal jurisdiction.

1605747046430.png

1605747098642.png

hmmm @Vanessa.P you could possibly forward your complaint with screenshot to CFTC/NFA and see what they recommend.
I agree to file a complaint with the CFTC however I also recommend to file complaints with the Attorney Generals Office and BBB of Chicago. Each US state has an Attorney General and that office/branch of State government has the direct ability to investigate and take action against businesses committing fraud within their state. A general response from the CFTC is they also notify the US State where the fraud is occurring (i.e. they notify the applicable Attorney Generals Office).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back