1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThinkorSwim.com (TOS)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. prime8

prime8 Recruit

WHAT???

I have had no problems trading Forex with this company.
    No money issues...
    I get my phone calls answered promptly as well.
    I have had no snags whatsoever with this company.
    I use my own strtegies and their platform works just fine for me.

3. prime8

prime8 Recruit

No Snags

I've been trading forex with this company for a couple of months now and I haven't experienced any of these so called problems with my account. I haven't had any snags with the software...I use reverse and flatten and I don't get put into another position as some have stated. However, reverse and flatten are at the market, so you get what you get! I recommend that you don't use reverse or flatten.
    Their charting, tools, and studies are great!
    The only thing I don't like is that they are a dealing desk, but they're owned by TD Ameritrade and as foar as my experience goes, I don't see a lot of difference in the spreads from other companies that adertize better spreads. TOS is a straight shooting company.

WHAT? NO SPELL CHECK HERE?

4. ljlabrie

ljlabrie Recruit

Class action suit against TD Ameritrade and Think or Swim

We are gathering a group of people who have had money stolen by TD Ameritrade or have had trades backed out after confirmations are sent; seen them falsely inflating client gains (or reducing their losses) on paper to shift tax liability from TDA to the customer; received incorrect 1099s; experienced them denying and stonewalling every well-documented and legitimate complaint so the client is emotionally and financially exhausted and unable to pursue/prove his complaint; seen them blaming the client’s computer, ISP, lack of knowledge, acceptance of market risk, etc for TDA ripping off clients by omission and commission (knowingly providing inaccurate quotes and failing to notify clients, heard them saying they’re not responsible for anything under any and all circumstances per the client agreement.

If this describes your experience, please contact me.

Laurent J. La Brie
    TD Ameritrade misappropriates funds from a personal individually managed brokerage account.

: thinkorswim, tos