This company took all my friends profits (http://www.smartlivemarkets.com/)

ertore

Private
Hear is what they said:

Dear Mr Huerta Gonzalez,

With reference to your trades on your account with us.

We are not in business to be taken advantage of by clients dealing on latent prices and scalping us.
This is all you have done since you started trading on your account with us.

Therefore you have left us no alternative but to adjust your account and remove the P+L made under our manifest error rule of our terms of business.
Please note that this includes ALL trades done, including any losing trades that you have made.

Your account has now been moved to an STP (Straight Through Processing) account where you will get 'market' spreads and liquidity.
We provide fixed spreads and liquidity to help genuine clients trade the financial markets, not so that an individual can deliberately try to abuse that for their own financial gain.

The balance on your account has been returned to the level it was when you opened it.
If you wish for the funds to be returned then please let us know.

Regards

George Smith
Compliance Officer

Please let me know if this is not steal.

SCAMMERS, Report about them .

Hear is what they said:

Dear Mr Huerta Gonzalez,

We are not in business to be taken advantage of by clients dealing on latent prices and scalping us.

Therefore you have left us no alternative but to adjust your account and remove the P+L made under our manifest error rule of our terms of business.
Please note that this includes ALL trades done, including any losing trades that you have made.

Your account has now been moved to an STP (Straight Through Processing) account where you will get 'market' spreads and liquidity.
We provide fixed spreads and liquidity to help genuine clients trade the financial markets, not so that an individual can deliberately try to abuse that for their own financial gain.

The balance on your account has been returned to the level it was when you opened it.

Regards

George Smith
Compliance Officer

Hear is what they said:

Dear Mr Huerta Gonzalez,

Regards

George Smith
Compliance Officer

This Forex, Smart Live Markets ile Foreks ve CFD i is a total scam.
What is this Scam Broker who says "We are not in business to be taken advantage of by clients dealing on latent prices and scalping us."
Don't know if it allows scalping method or not in its policy but its sentence is of a bucketshop.
I think you have the best chance to withdraw your money now. 'George Smith' gave you open door out when said: "If you wish for the funds to be returned then please let us know", TAKE IT, have your money back to your( and friends) bank accounts, you have lot of time later to judge their scam action.
You will reach nowhere with this company which do not exist:confused: When you enter the link into browser it says 'Rebranded':confused: & takes you to another page of GKFX broker that says it's regulated by FSA.
But the question now, are your and friends accounts named under that link company or GKFX?, if first you have no hope, if second you might have some hope by filing a complaint to FSA and till FSA take you seriously and maybe reply or not:D

Either cases, my advice says do not waste time, email 'George' ask him for withdrawal of funds.

Gather as much detail and evidence about the cancelled trades as possible. Get any money you can out of the account - then file a complaint with the regulators.

gather as much detail and evidence about the cancelled trades as possible. Get any money you can out of the account - then file a complaint with the regulators.
There are no regulators! Get the hell out as soon as possible before you lose all.

There are no regulators! Get the hell out as soon as possible before you lose all.

Sorry this is incorrect, there are regulators in the UK. SmartliveMarkets have rebranded to GKFX and both companies have always been regulated by the FSA which is the UK regulator.

To Ertore, this is what your friend should do: You must send a complaint to SmartLiveMarkets aka GKFX, tell them that you disagree with their action, that you want them
to reinstate your profit immediately and if they dont do that to send you their final reply as you intend to send a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
This is procedure as you must obtain SmartLiveMarkets final reply before you send complaint to Financial Ombudsman. Keep all statements and proof as you will need to send to FOS.

Here is the link for Ombudsman: how to complain ? the first steps

Don't let this broker get away with this, it is becoming a trend for some UK brokers to behave in this manner if only to avoid or delay payment for over a year or so. Because this is how long it could
take for the Ombudsman to make a decision on this. How do I know all this? Well a friend of mine has a case going against another UK broker and no final decision yet from Ombudsman
for over a year so still waiting. Same weak reason given by broker to delete profits: Scalping.

Interesting :

I wonder if they would have returned the accounts back to the original ammount if all trades were losers .
Anyway on their website http://www.gkfx.com/EN/whygkfx

it says this :

Competitive trading terms

Instant execution.
Scalping allowed.

So get straight onto the FSA

I have taken a snapshot of that page , you might want to do the same too .

Last edited:
Hello PipStar,
I stand corrected. Somehow I erred during my search. Thankfully, you caught my mistake.
In light of the Compliance Officer's statements, I too would recommend you take it right to the FOS.
AI

There's a missing piece going in here that some might not had realized or pointed at.

All answers up are very helpful and into the problem but forgetting that the client who started the thread carrying its problem had posted this link Forex, Smart Live Markets ile Foreks ve CFD i.
Mr Huerta Gonzalez may not know about gkfx at all. Didn't say anything about gkfx. We discovered it after clicking the link.
That raises a question about his and others accounts being really transferred(funds) to Gkfx or not?

Huerta can answer that if can tell us from what email 'George Smith' sent his email and in what company name presented himself??

RP1 made a good point of Gkfx ALLOWS SCALPING, which must conclude that Forex, Smart Live Markets ile Foreks ve CFD i does the same.
There excuse is Total Scam and must be followed to the FSA.

Pipstar is right about not letting the broker get away..etc but you also said "no final decision yet from Ombudsman for over a year so still waiting".

That shows that My, Pharaoh, BigT1 advice of not waiting and taking the money as soon as possible is the right first decision to do.

They have an office, regulated in London, in Miami, in Hollywood:D that does not help Huerta now.

Personally, do not believe in most of those regulatory bodies reliability and if it is going to work it takes too much time, by that time the thief could had packed his bags and ran away to some unknown place.

Ask for withdrawal from 'George Smith', Take the money NOW, Do Not Wait.

You have much time for regulatory bodies later.

If I was in your place with such Scam Broker, would not have come to FPA before taking my money because the broker might turn the rude face and not pay you.

If they claim US offices, also send as much info as possible to the NFA and CFTC.

Back