• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem This how ICmarkets scams and mislead clients. I lost $28000 (Evidences )

I am having an issue with a company
This is why you stay away from these shotty B-Book brokers. ICMarkets is a B Book broker and therefor you are trading against them which means they are not a true ECN broker.

I love how people jump to defend Icmarkets and claim the guy traded bad when you are ON PURPOSE omitting the fact that ICScammers advertise as TRUE ECN when in reality they are a B book broker and your trades being lost directly profit them.

Most brokers in Australia are full of *^%# and this is why 90% of retail traders lose money, its not because they dont know how to trade but because 90% of brokers are scam artists and hide behind long winded loop holes in the contract.

You are safe but we can change what we want when we want. Nice contract agreement.

Here we go again...another person being scammed by I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICScam...ak.a ICMarket.
This bucketshop broker is slimy and manipulate their profitable client's accounts from their back office. They briefly reduce leverage and then create artificial spikes, when there were none, to put their targeted client's account into margin call & wipe out. These are all very difficult to prove and which this Bucketshop broker does over and over again with great & profitable success.
Most of their victims simply gave up arguing with their incompetent staffs, and that black Angus is...as someone stated here somewhere...a real prick.

This is why you stay away from these shotty B-Book brokers. ICMarkets is a B Book broker and therefor you are trading against them which means they are not a true ECN broker.

I love how people jump to defend Icmarkets and claim the guy traded bad when you are ON PURPOSE omitting the fact that ICScammers advertise as TRUE ECN when in reality they are a B book broker and your trades being lost directly profit them.

Most brokers in Australia are full of *^%# and this is why 90% of retail traders lose money, its not because they dont know how to trade but because 90% of brokers are scam artists and hide behind long winded loop holes in the contract.

You are safe but we can change what we want when we want. Nice contract agreement.
Those jumping in to support I-See-Bucketshop is probably that black Angus posting by many names and in different places that he is at

@IC Markets

@forexteamau I just read your thread here cos someone PMed me to do so, and gotta admit I am very shocked that they actually did that Swap thing on you... Wow. I mean, we all know they were scummy but I never even thought they would resort to this... what a new low for the ICM scum.

Didn't you previously read here about how ICM manipulated the price of USDCHF to be 0.04 (only if you had a live trade on the pair) back during SNB event years ago when everyone else was quoting around 0.80? Lots went broke back then, and even the people shorting said they went bust due to huge spreads (someone told me 8000+ pips spread). They used to blame their (non existent) 'liquidity provider' but failed to show any quotes from their supposed LP, and even the AU regulators who were copied in on the email kept quiet about it and did not pressure ICM to show any proof.

That convinced me the AU regulators are useless and just for show only, or probably in league with these rich, influential bucketshops and to steer clear of Aussie brokers.

ps: Are you in AU? If you reside there, should be easier for you to take action against them. Good luck.

@RahmanSL you are right. Just like all those phoney 5 star reviews *from you know where
Sometime back, I & someone here at the FPA has suspicion that one or more of the CEOs of I-See-Bucketshop a.k.a ICMarkets posted many of those obnoxious 5 stars rating from different countries when they went to attend seminars & conferences to appear "authentic" and which are extremely difficult to prove.
That's the extend to what these scumbag CEOs would go to lend "credibility" to their scumbag company.

Back