This Months Journal - 100% In 21 Days. 59 Trades. 100% Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammie

Recruit
Well, Since everyone seems to post there trades and everything, i'll post my account summary from metatrader.

Please note, this is a *demo* account, it is based on a highly aggresive trading style and was done as a proof of principle to prove to my parents i could generate 100% in a month trading. (Im 19 and the idea of trading doesn't appeal to them).

account leverage is 100x, nothing too high, but i wouldn't trust anything higher than this.

the account summary was put together in photoshop as i don't have any hosting for a html file, and i couldn't find somewhere to get it converted properly to bbcode.

here we go:

alpariidcue9.jpg

There we have it, 21 days, 59 trades, all profitable!

Guess i got pretty lucky! I would never seriously trade like that though. As i said, it was to prove a point that it could be done!

Jamie.

Nice Job!

Hi Jammie,

Very nice job -- you have a bright future in trading! Can you briefly describe your method?

Thanks,
Shawn A.

i trade the 4/5 major pairs, specifically either looking for reversals so i can get in early and catch a big trend, or just jumping on a longer trend if its just developing. its a pretty risky system though as if it looks like its going to reverse and doesn't, you're on the wrong side of a biggggggg trend. ouch.

I suck at stop losses though i hardly ever use them because every single time i use them, i get stopped out then it reverses in my favour >.<

You right jamie

I also trade like that but i concerntrate only one currency pair.. maybe your method is good than me.. I trade by taking a small pip and could generate almost 100% a month. I'm also student and just deposit $100 dollar and it become around $5000 dollar now....

Maybe who doesn't know how to convert small pip become huge money you can ask me for my method..:)

you may also pm me at skype.. coolsham_2000

Actually i have create new thread about this method but i with no intention click backspace and it go back to the back page and all my writing lost.. i almost finnish my essay that time and i hate to write it back... Maybe next time i will write it.. :unhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back