This trader could be scam or fraud Zdenka Zonova

alferexchange

Recruit
ok so i met this lady at facebook called Zdenka zonova
after chatting for sometime she gave me some information which i will put here
if anyone know her please let us know your experience
i am still not 100% sure if she is scammer or real trader but when i checked her latest records which was posted on her facebook page
i found out some problems.trade reports which is on her page is on real account by EXNESS broker with visible account number,so when i spoke to EXNESS customer service they said they dont have such account numbers on their system but the order numbers are real but results are different.i have full chat record of me and the EXNESS support team as a good evidence but lets see if she will be here to answer and defend her self
in my next reply i will attach some of her results which was loaded on her facebook page
--------------------------------------------

I am trading in 24 pairs of currencies everyday through 3 different sessions..Sydney and Tokyo..UK and Europe..and New York Session..each session continues for almost 3 hours and each one has its especial currencies among 8 up to 10 currencies for each one..i manage accounts by my self for 2 important reasons..

First one to make sure that all my trades will be excuted at the same moment for any much number of accounts which will be connected with me by Multi Terminal Platform..
Second to also make sure that noone from my clients will be able to give my signals out without i know..and thats already what happened to me before from one of my clients who was also sell my signals for other people..

Anyway..i take only 20% from total profits i make everyday and for all three sessions for trades with any volume size which start from 0.10 up to 1.00 as maximum..and as much as you double your volume size you will of course double your profits as well..its up to your choice at last..
I deal with EXNESS and FXOPEN Brokers.. and I accept only Liberty Reserve as the payment method to get my share..

When i manage your account..i will get only account's Number..and you will keep the Account Password..Investor Password..the Phone Password and all other informations for your trade's account with you..

So everything in your account will be under your control at the same time..

All you will need to do to login into your account page everyday to make withdrawal process for your profits..then you will send me my share..you can also login into your MetaTrader Platform anytime day and night if you would like to see how is trades working..

I dont use any robots..experts..indicators or even strategy.. and i dont mind to give you an idea about how can i achive such profits although i am not forced to talk about that..but its ok..

May be i am a little lucky..me and someone who is working in Central Bank Of Japan have the performance including the monitor which display the depth of the market and the numbers of orders which made by all traders over world among buying and selling orders of pairs of currencies..and which already linked directly with me here right now..

Lets say there is 20 traders who will trade with EUR/USD..15 traders of them sold euro..and last 5 traders bought it..so we have 15 sellers for euro now and only 5 buyers for it..all traders even you will think that euro will fall down because of the much numbers of orders which made by sellers and which was more than buyers's orders..but this is wrong..market never moves with offers and requests orders..never moves with traders's expectings..if euro fall down in this case the Bank will be the loser..and this is what will never happened..euro will move up..you know why?

To let all 15 sellers lose thier money..and the only 5 buyers who will win from such trade..and the different between numbers of buyers and sellers is considered the Bank's profits..and thats which noone know anything about it..thats why we know all that 95% of all traders around world are losers..and only 5% of them are winners..the 95% from this losers who is keep paying for such 5% of rest traders..and me here and by such performance..including my direct link with the one in Japan i am able to keep checking such orders which have made and based on it i can specify the trend of the currency's price and for which trend it will move..

Sometimes you notice the price is moving flat around the same point on the chart..not moving up or down..in this case the number of sellers's orders is worth the number of buyers's orders..and in this case i dont trade untill some different happened between buyers and sellers orders..and in this case only i start to buy or sell..and thats why i assure to you that my trades will never lose..you can check all my accounts's histories which i uploaded and still keep uploading it on my wall..you will find only 3 trades as maximum which may stoped loss among 20 success trades..and its not possible to take 20% from total profits without afford the loss..but because i am sure of what i am doing..that's why i never talked about loss with anyone from my clients..dont confuse your self by such indicators because its not useful at all..beleive me..read the exmaple i gave you well and try to understand it please ..

Regarding Payment Methods For Deposit And Withdrawal Process..
The Two Brokers are accepting all payment methods..but you will be able to withdraw your profits by only the payment method you used in deposit process and to the same account number you did the deposit from it..so dont use Wire Transfer or Credit Card because it takes up to 30 business days to get the money in your bank account..thats why you will need to choose the same payment method which i accept it to get my share..to be easy for you to withdraw your profits instantly at the same moment and then to send me my share daily by the same payment method..

This payment method is Liberty Reserve..the best Electronic Bank over world..

Just be informed that in EXNESS only you may start with 500 Dollars as minimum because they provide leverage of 1:1000 but in FXOPEN you will need for the double for same volume size 0.10 because they provide leverage of 1:500 as maximum..there is no limits for the deposit..as much as you double the deposit you will of course double the volume size and the profits as well..

Regarding Liberty Reserve and why its considered the best Electronic Bank between all Digital Currencies around world..
1 ) Liberty Reserve doesnt give you only password to access your account but it also gives you Login Pin and Master Key to be able to access your account and to do any instant transfer from your account to any other account at the moment..
2) You dont type your Login Pin or Master Key by your keyboard but you click on buttons which displayed on the site by your mouse and thats for more security to protect your money..
3) If you or anyone else tried to access your account from different computer or different IP address they will send you verification code to your email address to enter it on your account page during access step to be able to access your account and thats why Liberty Reserve is considered the highest level of security over world..
4) You can fund your account easy..and there are alot of Exchangers's agents for Liberty Reserve in all countries over world whatever was your location which can fund your account with low rates via Credit Cards..Wire Transfer..Western Union..or even by pay cash on hand if the agent was in your area..you will be able also to sell your money in your Liberty Reserve account for them in anytime you need by same methods easy and at the moment..

You can create new Liberty Reserve account for free and through just 2 minutes on

On the same site you will find all exchangers which buy and sell it..on the left of the page you will find Buy/Sell LR..once you created your account you can easy fund it by any exchanger of them..personality I advise you with one of those strong three exchangers
EXCHANGER1
EXCHANGER2
EXCHANGER3

Anyway if you are intersted to be joined with me..just get scan-copy of your National ID or Passport ready..with minimum amount of 500 dollars for EXNESS or 1000 dollars for FXOPEN to start trade with volume size of 0.10..or whatever more than such amount to get for more profits..once you got it ready let me know because i will give you the Referral Link which you will use it to create your trade account in one of those Brokers..only my Referral link which you should to use to create your trade account..

I will be on phone with the staff in Support Department to verify your account at the same moment of your uploading your documents and to add 25% bonus for your balance as well..that time i will inform them that you joined by me so they will process everything more fast..

So your first step now you create your Liberty Reserve account and fund it..then let me know to give you the Referral Link to create your trade account..

Just dont be rush into things with your self untill you get back to me first to follow my instructions to avoid any mistake may be happened.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Someone wants to manage your money and only has a FB account? No website, right? That's a big red flag in my book.

This person claims to never lose a trade. It's possible to do that for a few weeks, maybe even a month or two. Sooner or later ANY trader and ANY system will lose a trade. Anything guaranteed not to lose means that whoever is pushing it will make money, not you.

How does this person plan to place the trades into your account without having your password? Is there a trade copier that's installed on your end?

This person wants you to open your account with Exness or FxOpen using her referral links. That means she gets a cut of your spread in all trades placed in the accoun, whether those trades win or lose.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Contact Exness and invite them to please join this thread.

Contact Zdenka and issue a similar invitation.

alferexchange

Recruit
unfortunately she blocked me so if any one who access to facebook can send this thread to her and let see if she will join conversation here

how come the guy have inside information on bank???

even so, how come they know how many person hv placed buy or sell throughout the globe.

i really dont understand this :(:(

Pharaoh

Colonel
how come the guy have inside information on bank???

even so, how come they know how many person hv placed buy or sell throughout the globe.

i really dont understand this :(:(

This could be an exaggeration regarding public info from COT reports. This could be real insider info illegally provided by a bank employee (unlikely - why would anyone share that instead of just quietly making money trading with it). I think the most likely explanation for anyone claiming to have special insider banking information is that it's a simple lie.