THOMAS KRALOW TRUSTPILOT SCAM CONFIRMED

MPennZ

Recruit
THOMAS KRALOW TRUSTPILOT SCAM CONFIRMED

Have placed a Trustpilot review for this guy but just noticed lots of negative reviews (around 20) being removed by Thomas Kralow after he paid to become a client of Trustpilot.

Here is my review:

“I joined the University but only after I joined I read some horrifying stories on ForexPeaceArmy about this scam.

I wish I knew it before but I confirm as a student myself what I read there to be true.

Extremely poor course seems to have been set up to fund the educator’s lifestyle that he shows off on YouTube and TikTok all paid for by the students.

Owner is completely closed to any feedback unless it is good as judged by the very defensive replies here. Only good feedback is allowed, otherwise he gets very upset as you see and claims we are all liars or somehow not telling the truth but no need to take my word for it saw many same reviews all over ForexPeaceArmy and other places with proof.

I am losing everyday using his methods but at same time he is flaunting his wealth all over TikTok and YouTube which makes all of us students very angry as it is clearly paid for through the course sales.

Openly admits to making millions from trading course sales on his YouTube. Crazy.

Would give less than 1 star if possible. My mistake for not reading the reviews first.

Your choice but maybe don’t make same mistake as me and throw your money down drain on this product. I tried but honestly got more value from free forex sites on the internet than this.

DO NOT BOTHER!”

Anyone else had issues posting reviews with Thomas Kralow?

Yes the way this scam works is Kralow asks for feedback via email first. If you reply positively he sends you a trustpilot invite. If you reply negatively he does not.

If you leave a negative review on trustpilot anyway he will then get them to remove it claiming you are not a real customer.

Dudes a total fraud lifestyle guru.

Back