• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Thomas Kralow University SCAM FAKE results

I am having an issue with a company
As mentioned, mostly lurked when was looking for that grail and other mentor reviews back in the day. I happen to check this forum from time to time, just out of pure interest searched if there is something about Thomas here.

I'm located in Latvia, Baltic states, if that matters.
You are in Latvia, same place as Thomas Kralow. So you are Thomas then.

You must think people here were born yesterday.

Comparing the grammar of Tomass'es supporters in this forum, it looks like the same person is writing all those comments. Just look, most of the comments praising Tomass have at least one sentence starting with the word "And". This does not make any sense in English.

Anyways. Yes, it looks totally unreasonable for a millionaire to sell some cheap courses.
I've checked out his address in Latvia. It seems to be a legit house. Not a village. If you guys are interested, I can check it out and make some photos of it. That's totally legal here. It's a small country, everything is in arms reach really.
He pretended to live in Panorama Plaza apartments in Riga. That's the apartment that appeared in his vlogs. They are indeed expensive. But it seems that this apartment was rented for around 700euros a month. I actually found couple of apartments available right now. One apartment looks like exactly where Thomas lived. Could get in touch with the owners. Maybe they'll tell me for how long Tomass rented this apartment for. Should I record the call?

It looks like another Dan Lok. He does not even live in Dubai. He is in Latvia. A friend of mine saw him riding a jetski in Kisezers lake in Riga. Latvia is a small country and many people actually have encountered him. It will be interesting to put this puzzle up altogether. Will keep you updated.

GREAT JOB busting this scammer. Look forward to hearing what else you find out about this fraudster.

Thomas Kralow's real name is TOMASS KRILOVS and like you said he lives in Latvia running this elaborate scam.

Looks like this lifestyle guru's fake empire selling worthless courses is about to crumble.

Thomas "Dan Lok" Kralow's latest Youtube Video:

HOW I WILL MAKE 85 MILLION DOLLARS IN 2022

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether to laugh or ..... laugh.

And then he sells courses for $1k. Thomas or whatever you call yourself on this forum - you've been rumbled buddy.

Don't need to have an IQ above 1 to realise this guy is one of the biggest scammers out there at the moment.

And don't even get me started on his affiliate fraud.

Hello, I bought the course of TK about 1 year ago. The course contains very basic information, something that I would not expect from a "University grade course". I have learned much more about trading from babypips than from this crappy course which costs hundreds of dollars. During this year he failed to demonstrate proof of his earnings. And by proof I mean verified information by a third party company and not just an image posted on the scammer's website.

Yes, i just created this account to post my opinion on this crap as I do not wish for others to waste their money and time on one of the most stupid courses that I have ever seen.

It would be nice if scamalert101 could bring some evidence that he is living in Latvia. He mentioned that someone saw him riding a jet sky there. Recently he posted a video of himself riding one and the place did not look like Dubai, which confirms what scamalert101 said.

Hey there! I am from Latvia. I am student of Thomas since September 2020 and I already finished the program. Nope I did not found this thread accidentally, it is available on google by just entering Thomas Kralow and this result what I found made some interest in me so I opened the link and started reading all the REMOVED that is written here by @tcook7340 and @scamalert101 and all other wannabe CIA investigators :DD So I decided to write my opinion as well

From the same place as Thomas Kralow and you (as well as several others, at least one more is from Latvia) all just happened to decide to search for Thomas Kralow on Google in the short period of time since this thread was opened and to rush here to defend him

Such an amazing coincidence. :D

If everyone on the other side is also from Latvia, maybe you can all meet up somewhere and the Kralow fan club can show their live accounts to the Not a fan of Kralow club. If not, perhaps a steel cage fight in an arena somewhere.

So I will admit, that I only created this profile so I can respond here because I actually booked his course and can provide some insight here.

First of all, I have zero beef with people selling their "strategies" or trading courses online and earning money with it. It's the free market place and with good marketing, it's easy to sell crap nicely wrapped these days. That being said, selling something under false pretenses is another story. I will come back to that.

So his course costs 1000$ for the basic package - meaning without any assistance, basically self-learning. Now for this kind of money, you should expect something huge I would say because it is extremely pricy. Unfortunately, it's very basic stuff he is teaching. Basically, he is trading support and resistance "key levels" with 2 indicators: MACD (He looks for divergences in those) and STOCHASTIC. So nothing spectacular, you can learn that in a lot of places for free. His risk management is as well nothing interesting, you can find similar risk management strategies online for free as well. Now for people claiming that his strategy is amazing and great are either beginners or delusional.

So even tho I did his course and paid for it, it's my own fault - I didn't know better. I was and still am a beginner and didn't have anybody to guide me, so naturally, I looked online and trusted this guy because he seemed sincere. I was a bit blinded by his claims of success. Calming he made 8-9 mil with trading.

Anyway here are the red flags that I should have seen then but didn't:

- Trader is not actively trading anymore with a claimed profit of 8 million (or whatever)

As the saying goes: "Those you can't do - teach". For me despite what he claims, this should have been a red flag.

- Trader is using a different name.

Now that's nothing new, a lot of "teachers" and gurus use fake names to hide behind them to sell whatever they are selling. I really wouldn't care to be honest if there wouldn't be the IB statement problem. He Americanised his name from Tomass Krilovs to Thomas Kralow. It really wouldn't matter if his IB (Interactive Brokers) statements would clearly show that name, but they don't. On the statements, it shows his fake name. You need to prove your identity on IB and can't use a fake name. Big ass red flag. I will attach the screenshot and you can find it on his website as well.

- The course is a 1'000$ (2'500$ if you want an assistant..)

Even without the other claims so far, why would you ever pay 1000$ if you don't know what's behind the doors? Because his marketing is very good and you are a beginner impressed by what he is saying and eager to start earning. You can get a book for 50$ that would explain to you 10x more than his course does for 5% of the money you would give him. But you don't do it because that would really involve some hard work. It's basic human psychology and simple marketing that he is using here to sell you something that you don't need. I really would recommend people to read Morgan Housel's book: "The Psychology of Money", before they even start thinking about the financial markets.

- He is showing off

Now I learned something important in these last few months/years. Because I met some real-life traders and entrepreneurs all over the world.
Here is what I've learned: If somebody is showing off his wealth to impress you to buy something from him or her - be very very suspicious. People who really have a lot of money, especially in the financial markets are usually quiet about their wealth - excluding public figures of course. So if you see a trading course making these kinds of claims, stay away.

- No live trading videos

A trader trading the amount of time he claims he did, would have tons of material from his live trading sessions. There are almost none (2 on youtube). Why? Because they probably don't exist.

- Deleting Trustpilot reviews

I understand there are some people who are just spamming there but some of the negative reviews over the last year just magically disapeard. And he gets very touchy about them, doesn't take criticism very well.

So in conclusion - If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Keep that in mind. In this case, there are too many red flags to pay even a 100$. For beginners reading this, start with the basics. Ask experienced traders like in these forums what to read, where to start. If anybody is asking for money from you without providing what EXACTLY they will teach you, stay away.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 19.31.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 19.31.17.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 61
Hello, I bought the course of TK about 1 year ago. The course contains very basic information, something that I would not expect from a "University grade course". I have learned much more about trading from babypips than from this crappy course which costs hundreds of dollars. During this year he failed to demonstrate proof of his earnings. And by proof I mean verified information by a third party company and not just an image posted on the scammer's website.

Yes, i just created this account to post my opinion on this crap as I do not wish for others to waste their money and time on one of the most stupid courses that I have ever seen.

It would be nice if scamalert101 could bring some evidence that he is living in Latvia. He mentioned that someone saw him riding a jet sky there. Recently he posted a video of himself riding one and the place did not look like Dubai, which confirms what scamalert101 said.
Another fake profile created by the same tcook flake! Arent you tired of creating them to seem like your are not the only baseless hater of Thomas? He is the best trading coach out-there. Just accept it and dont make a fool out of yourself. Have to give it to you Its amusing to read your nonsense from time to time so keep going. Same baseless arguments with zero proof make us all laugh. Still not a single shred of proof from you of anything. What a joke. If a man has such haters he definitely is doing something right! Go thomas :D :D :D :D

From the same place as Thomas Kralow and you (as well as several others, at least one more is from Latvia) all just happened to decide to search for Thomas Kralow on Google in the short period of time since this thread was opened and to rush here to defend him

If everyone on the other side is also from Latvia, maybe you can all meet up somewhere and the Kralow fan club can show their live accounts to the Not a fan of Kralow club. If not, perhaps a steel cage fight in an arena somewhere.
I have personally showed my trading records here already. Another fake account made by tcook!? Or you just cant read the previous comments?

Wahahahahaha :DD @tcook7340 created two more fake accounts :DD you have such a butthurt :DD
Next time you create another fake account to “scam alert” about Thomas great course make sure to use different phrases, otherwise it can be seen for a kilometer that writing styles are identical :DD
Thomas "Dan Lok" Kralow's latest Youtube Video:

HOW I WILL MAKE 85 MILLION DOLLARS IN 2022

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether to laugh or ..... laugh.

And then he sells courses for $1k. Thomas or whatever you call yourself on this forum - you've been rumbled buddy.

Don't need to have an IQ above 1 to realise this guy is one of the biggest scammers out there at the moment.

And don't even get me started on his affiliate fraud.
@scamalert101 is also from Latvia so it means that he is Thomas Kralow as well!!! :DD

Get a life, @tcook7340 if you even bought that damn course from Thomas and you didn’t manage to earn some money that doesn’t mean that the course is bad, it means that the only thing you can do properly is to fap :DD

Imagine, Latvia is a very small country with a population of 1.5mil people and everyone knows each other and we locals are pretty looking after guys from our country because our country have very poor opportunities and when someone becomes successful here then people start talking about that person and start following him, looking in internet about him. I admit, I’m a big fan of Thomas as that “crappy” course as our fake profile lover says, changed my life and I started earning money apart from my salary and I’m seriously thinking about quitting my job in the stinky office.
Still if this course were really bad or poor there would be tons of topics in internet and reviews would be very very bad, but the only bad topic in internet is here where @tcook7340 is crying about that Thomas is showing off, drives nice cars etc. I already told that I’m sorry for tcook that he can’t afford himself a nice car and a good life :DD

Back