• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Thomas Kralow University SCAM FAKE results

I am having an issue with a company
Hey, long time lurker here.

I've been through most of these so-called GURUS, FOUS4X, WARRIOR TRADING, ANTON KRELI, ICT etc. Some time ago I purchased the Thomas program, it was around the launch event last year, had a nice discount, so I choose to give it a go, since there is the 30-day moneyback guarantee, so why not, was like $500 back then. And close to none of those guys give even a refund policy, so... I went with it.

I have to say, the approach that he has is rather unique to teaching stuff, even the mere basis of trading psychology etc, the **** that I had to learn the hard way. In other words you can see that it has well put together, I mean in a logical way, if this stuff would've been around 5 years ago id save so much more money with my ****ups trading 1lots with $500 account and 1:100 margin, Ludacris.

Idk what the deal with this guy is, honestly I too have a feeling, that he is not revealing his actual intentions...

I have sent few emails back and forth with Thomas earlier on, from what I can tell he is a genuine person all in all, also had a concern about the statement, but hey, could ask for MYfxbook or whatever, but as we all know it can be easily faked or what not.

Anyway, id say that the education is well worth my money, it's not a holly grail, but a ticket to fighting chance in the markets, without all of that holly grail bull**** indie stuff, just clean and genuine.

I even have proof that I'm actually a student. Their day counter is a bit messed up tho, was at 120days (approx time to complete) and after that, it went into negative, but who gives, I still have my access to it.

The reason Thomas Kralow won't reveal his results is because they don't exist.

Thomas Kralow said it himself. He doesn't trade and even admitted he makes his money from selling courses.

And judging by some of the stuff being spouted here (although I suspect he has created accounts and is posting as himself) he has creating a cult where people think he walks on water.

I have done his course and it's a complete joke just the same stuff you would find for free on babypips.

More proof if it was ever needed that Thomas Kralow is a scam:

Sell Thomas Kralow’s elite trading education programs to your audience and earn healthy commissions.​

EARN UP TO $4,950 ON EVERY SALE, WITH NO CAP!​

More proof if it was ever needed that Thomas Kralow is a scam:

Sell Thomas Kralow’s elite trading education programs to your audience and earn healthy commissions.​

EARN UP TO $4,950 ON EVERY SALE, WITH NO CAP!​

Now it’s confirmed you have never been his student! What a nutcase you are! Your proof is his affiliate marketing ad? Are you out of your mind? What does it prove!? Anyone has affiliate marketing. Is a business if you didnt know and Thomas sells his education for money, you know. And others are interested in advertising him for a share of the profit. Thats why anyone can become his affiliate at kralowaffiliates.com This is a normal business practice! Did you climb from under a rock this morning!?

What about constructive proof of your participation? Receipts, screenshots, trading community participation? Where is all of that? YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE HERE!!!

Why are you so jelous of him? Even a child can understand that you are not and have never been his student. We have provided people with proof. Where is your proof? You have only proven that you are a nutcase.

The reason Thomas Kralow won't reveal his results is because they don't exist.

Thomas Kralow said it himself. He doesn't trade and even admitted he makes his money from selling courses.

And judging by some of the stuff being spouted here (although I suspect he has created accounts and is posting as himself) he has creating a cult where people think he walks on water.

I have done his course and it's a complete joke just the same stuff you would find for free on babypips.
What? His results are publicly available! Directly from I.B.!! Another lie from you man!! When will you stop this complete nonsense? Anyone can check his website, social media, etc and learn that everything you have said is completely false! Whats the point of you even wasting your time? You are chasing your own tail. And with each message you prove only that you are fake yourself. Everything can be checked and I encourage everyone who is reading this to follow Thomas on youtube, Instagram, facebook, and read his website. Its all there. All his plans, all his reasoning for leaving active trading a bit more than a year ago. Not three years ago like this toolbox is saying, just another lie from him for whatever reason.

All trading reports of Thomas are absolutely genuine. I am with I.B. as well, and I have checked how they look. Absolutely identical. And I would trust those reports far more than some crap like myfxbook that can be faked in 3 minutes by anyone. Just google how to fake myfxbook. Why would anyone trust it anyway!? And its not just my opinion, most people whom I know from the trading scene, wouldnt even look in the direction of stuff like myfxbook. Direct trading reports from a broker for 24-36 months is far more legitimate.

But there is always going to be a sceptic. Someone who will say that all of it is bs and that the world is flat. Thats one way to go about it and stay poor for eternity because you will miss every single opportunity that life throws at you. Cant be so sceptical and nasty about everything and everyone.

I trusted Thomas, I paid him a bit of money, and I would pay even more. The knowledge he offers is far more valuable. Think about it this way - how many months or years it will save you? I would say that I have saved at least 2-3 years of lurking around the internet and picking it all piece by piece and wasting real money on “trying it all”. Even if I have saved just 1 year of my life. Got that 1 year boost from Thomas. How valuable is that? Whole 12 months? 100$? 1000$? I dont know about you but my time on this planet is valuable. I would say that 12 months of my time is worth at least around 25,000$-50,000$. And I am not a millionaire like Thomas. I am your average Joe. So the money Thomas is asking for his education is pretty much a gift, not a price. And there are still these nutcases who have the audacity to complain!? To look for some discrepancies!? To call this amazing man a scam behind his back!? Ungrateful humans that do not deserve anything in life. Or they are purely his competitors. Who are starting to realise that their product isnt even half as good as what Thomas is offering. If thats the case, then sorry, not everyone can be as good as my mentor - Thomas Kralow. Damn I am proud to be his student!!!!

Now it’s confirmed you have never been his student! What a nutcase you are! Your proof is his affiliate marketing ad? Are you out of your mind? What does it prove!? Anyone has affiliate marketing. Is a business if you didnt know and Thomas sells his education for money, you know. And others are interested in advertising him for a share of the profit. Thats why anyone can become his affiliate at kralowaffiliates.com This is a normal business practice! Did you climb from under a rock this morning!?

What about constructive proof of your participation? Receipts, screenshots, trading community participation? Where is all of that? YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE HERE!!!

Why are you so jelous of him? Even a child can understand that you are not and have never been his student. We have provided people with proof. Where is your proof? You have only proven that you are a nutcase.
Thomas so now you resort to calling me a nutcase, a child and so on. Very mature.

You seem rattled Thomas that I have caught on to your scam.

Let's look at the FACTS.

1. Fake photoshopped results.
2. Admission you don't trade but are peddling courses and making millions from selling nothing more than the usual useless rubbish.
3. Running an affiliate scheme (scam) that promises people $5k to bring other customers.
4. Claim to be a billionaire.

Sounds like a ponzi or pyramid scheme in teh making. Just a mater of time before you are found out.

And please why not just change your username to Thomas Kralow. The way you are behaving it is obvious you are the same person.

Anyone who goes near your scam may as well throw their money down the bin as it simply pays for your fast cars. proven facts all admitted by you on your Youtube channel.

Maybe YOU should go back under the rock YOU crawled out from Thomas Kralow.

Thomas so now you resort to calling me a nutcase, a child and so on. Very mature.

You seem rattled Thomas that I have caught on to your scam.

Let's look at the FACTS.

1. Fake photoshopped results.
2. Admission you don't trade but are peddling courses and making millions from selling nothing more than the usual useless rubbish.
3. Running an affiliate scheme (scam) that promises people $5k to bring other customers.
4. Claim to be a billionaire.

Sounds like a ponzi or pyramid scheme in teh making. Just a mater of time before you are found out.

And please why not just change your username to Thomas Kralow. The way you are behaving it is obvious you are the same person.

Anyone who goes near your scam may as well throw their money down the bin as it simply pays for your fast cars. proven facts all admitted by you on your Youtube channel.

Maybe YOU should go back under the rock YOU crawled out from Thomas Kralow.
STILL NO PROOF!?

Dude you are purely insane! WOW! Please seek help! I just explained everything to you an dismissed all your arguments. Wtf else do u need?
You have zero proof and zero of your arguments make any sense at all. All u mentioned in ur latest post is just the same crap u have no proof of. How many times we need to ask you for proof? Everyone already knows that u have never been the mans student. Save ur breath already dude wtf I have explained all of it in all my comments. You keep just saying the same stuff. You are a real nutcase. People are getting a kick out of it.
Explain how affiliate marketing is a scam? All businesses do it. Commission of up to 5k is possible because Thomas assisted plus program is around 16-17k. Thats why commissions so high. What you dont understand?

dude all you can say is that I am Thomas Kralow himself. Thats the only argument you have left. Nothing else in your arsenal. Why cant you wrap ur nutcase brain around that thomas has thousands of students, even more followers and supporters to support him in any situation for all the good he does in the world. he couldnt be bothered with stinky scum like u whor trying to bring him down. Nobody can. Hes the go to man. A creator of life changing projects. Unlike you whos doing nothing but **** on people for no reason. Go get a life idiot. N how about u make something of urself as well? Or ur too weak for it?

U lost this one big time. I wiped the floor with u. Fcking faker. Save money, buy Thomas’s education, try it and only then open ur nutcase mouth.

STILL NO PROOF!?

Dude you are purely insane! WOW! Please seek help! I just explained everything to you an dismissed all your arguments. Wtf else do u need?
You have zero proof and zero of your arguments make any sense at all. All u mentioned in ur latest post is just the same crap u have no proof of. How many times we need to ask you for proof? Everyone already knows that u have never been the mans student. Save ur breath already dude wtf I have explained all of it in all my comments. You keep just saying the same stuff. You are a real nutcase. People are getting a kick out of it.
Explain how affiliate marketing is a scam? All businesses do it. Commission of up to 5k is possible because Thomas assisted plus program is around 16-17k. Thats why commissions so high. What you dont understand?

dude all you can say is that I am Thomas Kralow himself. Thats the only argument you have left. Nothing else in your arsenal. Why cant you wrap ur nutcase brain around that thomas has thousands of students, even more followers and supporters to support him in any situation for all the good he does in the world. he couldnt be bothered with stinky scum like u whor trying to bring him down. Nobody can. Hes the go to man. A creator of life changing projects. Unlike you whos doing nothing but **** on people for no reason. Go get a life idiot. N how about u make something of urself as well? Or ur too weak for it?

U lost this one big time. I wiped the floor with u. Fcking faker. Save money, buy Thomas’s education, try it and only then open ur nutcase mouth.

Indeed, this guy seems to be taking this too far, been following this convo to see how it develops further. Wanted to chit chat with the guy, but the same story, wasn’t able to find him, raised my brows a bit.

Quite entertaining to see him just talking the talk before walking the walk without any proof at all. From where I come u better have proof before accusing someone, otherwise, it can hurt.

Indeed, this guy seems to be taking this too far, been following this convo to see how it develops further. Wanted to chit chat with the guy, but the same story, wasn’t able to find him, raised my brows a bit.

Quite entertaining to see him just talking the talk before walking the walk without any proof at all. From where I come u better have proof before accusing someone, otherwise, it can hurt.
My point as well. My suspicion is that he is a competitor of Thomas. He has to be. I mean nobody in their right mind would keep on posting the same illogical “facts”. Esp after they were already disproven by others. Each of his comments only discredits him further and shows that he is full of ****. I solemnly believe that he is either a psycho or some competitor suffering because Thomas hit the market with something that actually has any weight.

What? His results are publicly available! Directly from I.B.!! Another lie from you man!! When will you stop this complete nonsense? Anyone can check his website, social media, etc and learn that everything you have said is completely false! Whats the point of you even wasting your time? You are chasing your own tail. And with each message you prove only that you are fake yourself. Everything can be checked and I encourage everyone who is reading this to follow Thomas on youtube, Instagram, facebook, and read his website. Its all there. All his plans, all his reasoning for leaving active trading a bit more than a year ago. Not three years ago like this toolbox is saying, just another lie from him for whatever reason.

All trading reports of Thomas are absolutely genuine. I am with I.B. as well, and I have checked how they look. Absolutely identical. And I would trust those reports far more than some crap like myfxbook that can be faked in 3 minutes by anyone. Just google how to fake myfxbook. Why would anyone trust it anyway!? And its not just my opinion, most people whom I know from the trading scene, wouldnt even look in the direction of stuff like myfxbook. Direct trading reports from a broker for 24-36 months is far more legitimate.

But there is always going to be a sceptic. Someone who will say that all of it is bs and that the world is flat. Thats one way to go about it and stay poor for eternity because you will miss every single opportunity that life throws at you. Cant be so sceptical and nasty about everything and everyone.

I trusted Thomas, I paid him a bit of money, and I would pay even more. The knowledge he offers is far more valuable. Think about it this way - how many months or years it will save you? I would say that I have saved at least 2-3 years of lurking around the internet and picking it all piece by piece and wasting real money on “trying it all”. Even if I have saved just 1 year of my life. Got that 1 year boost from Thomas. How valuable is that? Whole 12 months? 100$? 1000$? I dont know about you but my time on this planet is valuable. I would say that 12 months of my time is worth at least around 25,000$-50,000$. And I am not a millionaire like Thomas. I am your average Joe. So the money Thomas is asking for his education is pretty much a gift, not a price. And there are still these nutcases who have the audacity to complain!? To look for some discrepancies!? To call this amazing man a scam behind his back!? Ungrateful humans that do not deserve anything in life. Or they are purely his competitors. Who are starting to realise that their product isnt even half as good as what Thomas is offering. If thats the case, then sorry, not everyone can be as good as my mentor - Thomas Kralow. Damn I am proud to be his student!!!!

"the money Thomas is asking for his education is pretty much a gift, not a price."
:D
Do you read what you write, this is turning into a comedy Thomas. Enough with the jokes

How much is Thomas paying you to chip in?

What proof. The guy openly says in his youtube videos he doesnt trade and makes millions from selling courses. he also has an affiliate programme that promises to pay $1ks for recruitment.

also his results are all photoshopped and years old. what more proof do you need that thomas kralow is a scam.

just another mlm marketing scheme.

if it sounds like a cult, smells like a cult, chances are it is cult. and the behaviour of thomas kralow coming here waffling and attaching fake spreadsheets that a 2 year old could just make up and then pretending to be someone else doesnt help either. i know you are protecting your affiliate commissions business with kralow but this is beyond funny now.

keep the silly arguments coming it just makes it clear thomas kralow is just another dan lok guru in the making.

Back