• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Thomas Kralow University SCAM FAKE results

I am having an issue with a company
How much is Thomas paying you to chip in?

What proof. The guy openly says in his youtube videos he doesnt trade and makes millions from selling courses. he also has an affiliate programme that promises to pay $1ks for recruitment.

also his results are all photoshopped and years old. what more proof do you need that thomas kralow is a scam.

just another mlm marketing scheme.

if it sounds like a cult, smells like a cult, chances are it is cult. and the behaviour of thomas kralow coming here waffling and attaching fake spreadsheets that a 2 year old could just make up and then pretending to be someone else doesnt help either. i know you are protecting your affiliate commissions business with kralow but this is beyond funny now.

keep the silly arguments coming it just makes it clear thomas kralow is just another dan lok guru in the making.

No need to attack me as well. I totally agree with Cameron for a good reason. Nothing you say makes any sense. Cameron is right about every single point and counterargument. Relax, you really start to come off a bit psychopathic. You lost this one. Just move on.

How much is Thomas paying you to chip in?

What proof. The guy openly says in his youtube videos he doesnt trade and makes millions from selling courses. he also has an affiliate programme that promises to pay $1ks for recruitment.

also his results are all photoshopped and years old. what more proof do you need that thomas kralow is a scam.

just another mlm marketing scheme.

if it sounds like a cult, smells like a cult, chances are it is cult. and the behaviour of thomas kralow coming here waffling and attaching fake spreadsheets that a 2 year old could just make up and then pretending to be someone else doesnt help either. i know you are protecting your affiliate commissions business with kralow but this is beyond funny now.

keep the silly arguments coming it just makes it clear thomas kralow is just another dan lok guru in the making.
Since mr Kralows competitors breed such a mess and lie so blatantly then there is a good reason for that. I thought for a long time and could not decide to become his student. But this forum encouraged me to take this step and start learning from this famous person. Or it so appear :cool:

I will gladly become a part of a cult where guys show such good results in trading.

And my friend, I advise you to heal your nerves and when you lie, at least do it smart.

I bought his course an hour ago and I will definitely write here if this madman turns out to be right, although I very much doubt it.

I read only good things about these courses, now I finally found something bad, but I was pleasantly surprised when I realized that this is stupid propaganda of competitors.

I fully support the guys who stood up for Thomas here.

Dude, re-read what you wrote here yourself, most can be easily refuted by watching a couple of Thomas's videos on YouTube. You're a funny guy, i will tell you, but not very smart :D

Anyone can begin by following Thomas on social media to understand what he stands for, what he believes, what he buys, what he rents, where he travels, what he invests in, and pretty much everything about him. Its proof laying in the open. Its proof that the author of this thread has no clue what he is talking about and that every singe argument of his is a total nonsense. How can one claim that Thomas said that he is a billionaire when he never said such thing, EVER. I watch all of his videos. Same goes for the claims that he rents cars. When in his vlogs he is paying cash for them, fixes them, enjoys them, etc. What is it, a 6 months long rental of so many high end cars!? Wow, Thomas must be richer than he claims to be. Does the author of this thread even know how much these cars cost per day in rental fees? At least around 1000 usd per day. Do the math mate, or its not your strong suit? Utter bs. Just hate and nothing of substance.

Thats proof number one. Proof number two is my own trading track record. I have attached my FULL trading statistics for my practice stage nr2. Currently at stage 3. Hopefully it will attach properly here. This is my personal file and a part of my trading journey that is going much better now thanks ONLY to Thomas. In the records you will find over 200 carefully recorded trades. With all the data on those trades. And all the overall performance calculations. Once again, ALL taught to me by Thomas. The result is not in millions, sure, and it wasnt supposed to be. Its a nice steady profit of 21% over the course of around 1.5 months of active trading. I went the path of hyperactive scalp trading, thats why there are so many trades. I like it like this for the time being. You can adjust everything that Thomas teaches to your liking. I chose super active scalp trading for now. The first stage went ok but I had a minus of just 3 points in total among more than 500 trades. Pretty much a breakeven after all expenses. I adjusted my strategy based on my findings in the data that I compiled, and progressed to stage 2. Which you can see yourself now. I did 281 points in profit after all expenses. Which translated into a an overall depo increase of 21%. Much better than zero in stage 1. I did another adjustment based on my findings in my statistics of stage 2 and now am in stage 3. Results have improved again and the overall success rate of individual trades has moved up, so did the profit. If this is not the proof that his strategy works, I dont know what is. So far I have close to 1000 trades in my overall statistics. And guess what, the results are improving as I gain more experience with his approach. Its pretty brilliant, imho. But it takes time, a lot of time. Someone who is impatient should not even attempt trading and keep getting ripped off by chatrooms and bs forex signals and robots.

Anyhow, here is my proof. Thomas has made a real trader out of me and with the right amount of practice, anyone will repeat my steps. Certainly not hateful karens and losers who dont know any better but crap on other people and their fantastic work. Thats why I spending so much time posting in this thread. Thomas should be praised and crowned as the best educator in the world. Leave him alone!!!!!!
Very cool statistics! I look forward to my beginning of the journey. I was looking for someone to learn from for a very long time and definitely found it.

I really like this systematic approach. Good luck bro, and well done for standing up for our teacher! :)

Very cool statistics! I look forward to my beginning of the journey. I was looking for someone to learn from for a very long time and definitely found it.

I really like this systematic approach. Good luck bro, and well done for standing up for our teacher! :)
Thank you. Took me a while to go through everything properly and apply all the rules in a structured manner but not pain no gain. You will love learning from from Thomas!

Since mr Kralows competitors breed such a mess and lie so blatantly then there is a good reason for that. I thought for a long time and could not decide to become his student. But this forum encouraged me to take this step and start learning from this famous person. Or it so appear :cool:

I will gladly become a part of a cult where guys show such good results in trading.

And my friend, I advise you to heal your nerves and when you lie, at least do it smart.

I bought his course an hour ago and I will definitely write here if this madman turns out to be right, although I very much doubt it.

I read only good things about these courses, now I finally found something bad, but I was pleasantly surprised when I realized that this is stupid propaganda of competitors.

I fully support the guys who stood up for Thomas here.

Dude, re-read what you wrote here yourself, most can be easily refuted by watching a couple of Thomas's videos on YouTube. You're a funny guy, i will tell you, but not very smart :D

"Dude" or should I call you Thomas, I have re-read what I have said and it's plain to see the Thomas Kralow cult is in full effect.

The more I watch his YouTube the more it's clear the whole thing is an elaborate SCAM.

Thomas Kralow has so much time on his hands to make all those fancy videos and drive around in his fancy cars paid for by course sales but no time to trade himself.

Now he claims to be on his way to be a BILLIONAIRE!!

I have yet to see his true results and only see photoshopped results on his website. I asked to see his account but he refused.

Everything I see suggests another trading guru in effect. No results, no trading, flashy cars, affiliate programs and offers and now it seems a cult.

Clearly one to avoid.

No need to attack me as well. I totally agree with Cameron for a good reason. Nothing you say makes any sense. Cameron is right about every single point and counterargument. Relax, you really start to come off a bit psychopathic. You lost this one. Just move on.

A lot of words but not a single reply to my points.

If someone was so successful why run an affiliate offer promising people $4,500 to RECRUIT. Wake up man, Thomas Kralow is just another MLM Marketing scheme.

If someone was so successful why run an affiliate offer promising people $4,500 to RECRUIT. Wake up man, Thomas Kralow is just another MLM Marketing scheme.

@tcook thanks for starting this thread I am also a victim of the Thomas Krakow scam junk course and affiliate marketing scheme and will write of my experience shortly when some time is available, about time someone from his community spoke out sounds like his scheme is finally about to fall.

Keep up the good work protecting us retail folk from being scammed by these shameless fake teachers.

Regards, Frank

Your point were replied to by others here. Let lost already

"Dude" or should I call you Thomas, I have re-read what I have said and it's plain to see the Thomas Kralow cult is in full effect.

The more I watch his YouTube the more it's clear the whole thing is an elaborate SCAM.

Thomas Kralow has so much time on his hands to make all those fancy videos and drive around in his fancy cars paid for by course sales but no time to trade himself.

Now he claims to be on his way to be a BILLIONAIRE!!

I have yet to see his true results and only see photoshopped results on his website. I asked to see his account but he refused.

Everything I see suggests another trading guru in effect. No results, no trading, flashy cars, affiliate programs and offers and now it seems a cult.

Clearly one to avoid.

UNCIVILIZED COMMENT REMOVED.

@tcook thanks for starting this thread I am also a victim of the Thomas Krakow scam junk course and affiliate marketing scheme and will write of my experience shortly when some time is available, about time someone from his community spoke out sounds like his scheme is finally about to fall.

Keep up the good work protecting us retail folk from being scammed by these shameless fake teachers.

Regards, Frank
Hello fake account ;)o_O:p create a thousand of fake accounts if you want who cares. It wont help you look less insane friend. A child can see that this account was created by author of this useless thread:D

Regards, Frank
Hmm, you seem like the same guy as tcook. I've been looking at this from the sidelines, your language appears to be very similar, and that multiple review thing under different names... Whatever floats your boat snowflake tcook, frankj77 or whatever you are.

Hmm, you seem like the same guy as tcook. I've been looking at this from the sidelines, your language appears to be very similar, and that multiple review thing under different names... Whatever floats your boat snowflake tcook, frankj77 or whatever you are.

Thomas you reply using several aliases then blame us, your customers and suggest we are doing the same? The delusion begins.

I've no idea who tcook is nor do I care. My gripe is with the affiliate programme you and your cronies tried to push me in to. Keep driving around in your rolls Royce paid for by your customers buddy enjoy it while it lasts looks like you've been foiled.

Regards, Frank

Back