• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Thomas Kralow University SCAM FAKE results

I am having an issue with a company
get a life @tcook7340
Everyone is already sick and tired of your butthurt here :DD

FPA Forums Team Note: Spirited debate is permitted. Please refrain from childish and uncivilized comments like this unless you want to be banned.

You are in Latvia, same place as Thomas Kralow. So you are Thomas then.

You must think people here were born yesterday.
There is a good saying, don`t argue with people, otherwise, they will take you down to their level and will bet you with their experience.

Truth be told its pointless to even start a discussion with you since your answers are predictable and nearly the same all of the time, people are not idiots there is no need to read the same stuff 101 times with different dressing, you are not in Hells Kitchen and you are not Gordon Ramsey.

A well-educated individual would back their claims by actual proof not just "it is because it is" it sounds awfully similar to Totalitarianism.

You are free to ask admins to check my IP address, my MAC address etc. I don't even have a problem jumping on a DC or Zoom call with them and logging in live into FPA.

Do your due diligence first.

So why you fail to read everything else damn it??? Thats why I said you either cant read or are a fake account. I care not about your point at some REMOVED forum. I only read what you say and if you would have read everything that was posted before you would have had a different attitude. Whats wrong with my amazing trading statistics?? Should I send here login and password to my broker account?? Do you even hear yourself ??! We the supporters of thomas at least sent something while tcook and his fake accounts sent MORE UNCIVILIZED COMMENTS REMOVED but nasty words! I guess your rank here did not teach you anything. Shame.

ROTFLMAO! You really thinks people should believe a spreadsheet is proof!?! :D

Anyone can make a spreadsheet showing anything they like. Using unverifiable spreadsheets as "proof" sounds a lot like Scam. The "my numbers are so impressive and I'll insult you if you ask for verification" is a very common method used by scammers and affiliates of scammers who promote false dreams of easy riches. I learned that lesson before I ever joined the FPA. If you really are foolish enough believe in unverified profit claims, I'll be happy to point you to some products that promise to make you far richer much faster than you claim Thomas Kralow's methods can. Many come with far nicer spreadsheets than yours.

Also, if you were really profitable, you would jump at the chance to show off your success by allowing doubters to take a peek at your real account during a live meetup. Then you could sign them up under your affiliate link (or directly if you happen to be Thomas Krawlow/Tomass Krilovs and not just one of his affiliated stooges). Instead, you fall straight back to the overdone scammer tactics of pretending numbers you typed are evidence and mindlessly attacking anyone who dares to doubt your so-called financial guru.

By the way great job now you gave all the opportunities to this tcook to write as many uncontrollable reviews as he wants :))) great work. At least trustpilot deletes duplicates, here its free for all. But at least nobody really checks this forum so wont make any difference. Just pointing out the illogical actions. I am out

You (and some of your friends - including at least one multi) certainly made a lot of obnoxious and nonsensical posts trying to derail the discussion if you don't think anyone reads the FPA. That sounds seriously illogical to me.

To further your illogic, why would you submit a review if you were so sure no one would read it? Seems like a lot of effort for nothing. I guess your logical skills are just as bad as your reading comprehension skills. Otherwise, why would you lie about being in Latvia after being told that lying about your location would result in your review not being approved?

Too bad you got banned just after announcing your dramatic exit. I was going to make a comment about how you should be careful not to let the door hit your posterior on the way out, but the forums mods already planted a boot there. Just as well, I was getting very sick and tired of your insubstantial and repetitive nonsense. Maybe with you out of the way we can actually have a serious discussions of the worth (or lack thereof) of Thomas Kralow's university.

Dude your attachments are from his webinar! How about you post something from chapters 10-11-12 and so on! Cant see your name in the group either! Dont believe a word
I know that you would like to see my name so that you can block me from the group. You know perfectly well, that only people who booked the course can be part of the FB group. If his webinar is still available, be my guest and go and check if that's the truth. I'm happy to provide more screenshots of his course.
I can provide his whole strategy here in detail if anybody is interested.

I saw that he reacted on Facebook. "we have been fighting some strange accounts inside the trading community that have been sending strange messages to the members. Some were sending some investment offers and other rubbish". I'll attach the screenshot. I'll let this statement speak for itself as well. Hunting wabbits...

I worked a long time in the insurance industry with the creme de la creme of hoaxers/tricksters/scammers whatever you want to call them. His methods are so well known to me. I have expensive cars and watches etc. therefore "insert statement" must be true. Any kind of criticism will be rejected as a lie and responded with "you are just a hater and jealous of me".

Still nothing on the trading results and still nothing on justifying paying a 1000$ or 2500$ for basic stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 12.09.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 12.09.02.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 57
Looks like a few more negative verified reviews posted by real students on Trustpilot. Truth always wins. Hopefully this has saved a few naive people like me spending good money on useless garbage. Thomas Kralow (or whatever his real name is) also banned from the thread for pretending to be his own student. As unethical as it gets.

Looks like a few more negative verified reviews posted by real students on Trustpilot. Truth always wins. Hopefully this has saved a few naive people like me spending good money on useless garbage. Thomas Kralow (or whatever his real name is) also banned from the thread for pretending to be his own student. As unethical as it gets.
Truth will definitely win in the end and your hate will loose! :DD
Thomas has a great program and he did a huge job creating it! He is not scamming people, he provides very useful information and he loves his students! The thing is that I already mentioned you have the problem not the program!

And you are still the only one + your few fake profiles who didn’t provide any proof of being his student! :DD

Truth will definitely win in the end and your hate will loose! :DD
Thomas has a great program and he did a huge job creating it! He is not scamming people, he provides very useful information and he loves his students! The thing is that I already mentioned you have the problem not the program!

And you are still the only one + your few fake profiles who didn’t provide any proof of being his student! :DD

Thomas you are back I see!

Still no proof of any trading just more words to try to deflect from the fact your ponzi scheme has been exposed.

You are only making the situation worse for yourself, keep the silly posts coming.

How's the THOMAS KRALOW AFFILIATE SCAM coming along kralow affiliates . com

More negative reviews online found of this thomas kralow ponzi scheme

TK COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY ANOTHER SCAM...

Strategies give no clear rules and NOBODY is profitable with them, he makes money only from selling courses.

Spoke with all other TK University Facebook Group people, not even 1 profitable. Complete waste of money.

Trading with indicator and breakouts. Seen same rubbish stuff free online. $2k for some free indicators. just another SCAM.

Teacher is a smart internet marketer with affiliate promising $6k if you recruit others.

He is not trading a live account, website results not real only forcing you to sign for more expensive options. Asking me for $10k for next level.

TK University are very good marketer but the Trading is less than poor. Online course is very basic and short for the price, zero customer after care.

Agree with other negatives below, over-promised, under-delivered.

Also they beg me to leave 5 star review but I refuse prefer telling truth.

I wish to end this insane conversation here with the information necessary for people who are thinking about booking his course because these comments here are extremely confusing. I'll leave you with his strategy and how he actually manages to make his money.

As I mentioned in the previous comments his business model is built on a subscription-based program, which means let's say for the basic program you pay 4 x $295 (1180$). You start learning and every chapter is blocked until you finish the preceding one, and you are limited to how many lessons you can take per day so that you are forced to wait and pay the monthly fee. His argument will be that you shouldn't rush things and learn slowly. At some point in his course, you will start demo trading, and some percentage of people will be lucky and make a profit and some will lose and think they haven't understood the material so far. So it really is a 50/50 chance depending on the situation of the markets. The reason for that is that his strategy is extremely oversimplified and it's hard to try to predict a complex algorithm that is moving the markets, so it's really gambling at this point. Now here comes the "Assisted Package" in play for let's say the 50% that haven't been successful. They should upgrade their subscription to the "Assisted Package" which costs a whopping $695 per month because the oversimplified strategy didn't work and they need help. He urges you in a lot of lessons to subscribe to it if you didn't understand something.
On top of that, he has an "Affiliate Program" that you can promote his program and earn money with it. 20% for the "Basic" 25% for the "Assisted" and 30% for the "Assisted Plus".
He promotes his program and himself on youtube and other social media platforms and seems to be very sincere and cool and shows off his wealth any chance he gets. Additionally, he claims he made a profit with this strategy of about 9 million. He posted blurred statements on his website that show his very suspicious trading records, I made a previous post about the red flags where I mention this in more detail.

To his strategy, I can go into more detail if people have questions because I don't want to write a book here.
He calls it "Key Level" trading and that is really the biggest aspect of his strategy. Drawing horizontal support and resistance levels with something he calls "CCL" (Candle that Created the Level) and "CSL" (Candle that Confirms the Level), again I can explain that in more detail, they are a lot of methods of drawing s/r levels that you can find online for free. He is trading breakouts, false breaks, and bounces of the support and resistance "Key Levels" (Examples Screenshot 1,2,3). He teaches 9 Different kinds of "Key Levels" (Screenshot: Key Levels)
In addition to that, he uses 2 Indicators to take signals from these levels: MACD and Stochastic. He gives custom settings in his course for both indicators and prides himself on that. It's nothing spectacular I can provide the custom settings here as well. In MACD he is looking for a divergence of 50% (+-8%) from the previous peak or bottom and takes as a signal a "wave beyond or above the trigger line", ill attach a screenshot (4) that shows this. In Stochastic he is looking for "stairs", meaning waves going into a trend direction from the oversold or overbought zone.

His risk management involves:
- Max. Risk 1% of your deposit.
- ATR (Average True Range) I can explain that in more detail as well. (5)
- Back into Trend Rule on Indicators (Signal in other direction you stop the trade and open a position in the other direction)
- 50% Spike Rule (6)
- 1/3 Rule (min.amount per trade of SL x 3 = TP) (7)
- Gaps in the opening (In case of a gap in the market open, start calculating ATR from the previous day's closing point.
- 3 losses rule (If you have 3 losses, stop trading that day or change the market or lower the contract number)

At the end of the program he "teaches" very shortly how to use a Level 2 order book and how to pick stocks.

So this is the strategy overall. Of course, you could go into all the details a bit more but that is what he is basically teaching for $1000 or $2500 dollars comrades.
If you think this is a good strategy to trade the financial markets, good luck with that, there is a reason he is teaching this and not trading it. As I mentioned before to identify an algorithm in the markets is unbelievably difficult and it requires much more advanced analysis to do so.
If you believe that I'm wrong and you actually traded this strategy and are profitable, I would love to see your trading records and actual (!) proof that you used this specific strategy to do so. So far crickets...
And as long as he doesn't provide concrete proof of his trading records to show he actually used his own strategy to trade, I don't trust him. Blurred IB statements and spreadsheets don't impress me.

If somebody wants to have a genuine discussion about this I'm open to it. I will ignore insulting and childishly defensive comments.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 2.png
    2.png
    354.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 3.png
    3.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 4.png
    4.png