Thomas911, Recovery Room Scammer for Reality-Investment.com

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Thomas911 has been dishonorably discharged from the Forex Peace Army.

Thomas911 appears to have been trying to get money from FPA members using private conversations with people reporting being scammed.

The conversations varied. In most, he'd report losing money to the same company. He'd then tell a story. Sometimes he hired a private investigator. Sometimes it was a lawyer. He'd ask each FPA member to contact him by email.

I now have reports that he was making referrals to some sort of lawyer or paralegal. I don't know if this person is legitimate or not.. What got his account locked and triggered this warning is this. He was telling people to deposit $10,000 with Reality-Investment.com so they could make back some of their losses. Reality Investment is a binary options broker. Thomas also left a review for the company claiming to be in Norway. His forums account claimed to be from Atlanta. He really was posting from Israel.

A recovery room scam is a scam which promises to get back money lost in a previous scam. It always involves the victim having to send more money. A reference to a real lawyer who can help is not a scam. Telling victims of forex and binary fraud that they can make their money back with an investment in binaries is a recovery room scam.

I am still gathering information. I will post more as I get it. For now, I am posting this warning. I've also changed the password on his account so I can use it to send warnings to everyone he contacted.

I will post updates as I learn more.

Thank you! Yes, this Tom has suggested me to contact his lawyer, and he claims he got his money back from AAoption. I´m already engaged in the big law suit against Titan Trade so luckily I haven´t paid anything yet....
Good luck I finally found FPA...although it was late...after losing a hell of a lot of money
Anne

I've just used his account to send a new message to everyone he sent messages to. This is the sort of thing I worry about - someone appearing helpful at the FPA and then scamming people. This is why I investigate and question any lawyers and chargeback companies which come here. It's also why I ask senior FPA members to challenge anyone who posts something like "I can help - email me."

I only found out that something was wrong with Thomas911 a few days ago. The person who tipped me off didn't email him, so didn't have full information. I was trying to find out more. Then an FPA member posted about being asked to deposit $10k. I can't read every thread in the forums and only saw that a few hours ago.

If anyone gets a private conversation message which seems suspicious, use the Report button. The forums have report buttons on all posts. Conversations have report buttons on every message. If someone had reported him and emailed him at the same time, maybe I could have had what I needed to shut him down faster.

Hello All

He did send this mail to me !

//Peter

Hi Peter

I saw your post and happen the same we are victims of the system, I also lost a lot of money with binary options, a little bit more than you. I am working with a couple other clients as well to file a suit against and other companies (big option, capitaloption, etc etc,.). If you want to get in on it, email me athallen25r@gmail.com, We figure the more people we have, the more pressure we can put on them. Strength in numbers.

Get back to me when you can.

Tom

yes, I was contacted as well. I tried to see how far he is going. His lawyer from I capital, didn't show his lawyer status, but claimed that he has contact with Binary Brokerz' secret director and can claim my money back. The whole story doesn't sound at all!

Thank you! Yes, this Tom has suggested me to contact his lawyer, and he claims he got his money back from AAoption. I´m already engaged in the big law suit against Titan Trade so luckily I haven´t paid anything yet....
Good luck I finally found FPA...although it was late...after losing a hell of a lot of money
Anne

Hello Anne,
Who are you using for your lawsuit?

Lina A.

The worst thing about these scheme is that they are taking profit of desperate traders to try taking more money from them.
Sometimes it does work and traders do pay! I did not even bothered replying to him.

Hi Lina!
For the loss I made with AAOption I haven´t got any lawyer.....since the amount is 1450 Euro...and the cost of a lawyer probably would be more.......I´ve lost 40 K before with Titan Trade and NRGBinary....and there I´m engaged in the big class law suit that I found here with Gambrione, the Italian corporate. I am about to ask them to include AAOption in the law suit as well. They have gathered different scammers in the same action. Go search for Titan Trade and you will find them.

Best of luck
Anne
Hello Anne,
Who are you using for your lawsuit?

Lina A.

Hi Lina!
For the loss I made with AAOption I haven´t got any lawyer.....since the amount is 1450 Euro...and the cost of a lawyer probably would be more.......I´ve lost 40 K before with Titan Trade and NRGBinary....and there I´m engaged in the big class law suit that I found here with Gambrione, the Italian corporate. I am about to ask them to include AAOption in the law suit as well. They have gathered different scammers in the same action. Go search for Titan Trade and you will find them.

Best of luck
Anne

Thank you, Anne

Lina A.

Back