Thomas911, Recovery Room Scammer for Reality-Investment.com

Hi Peter!
I got the same message....but I´m already involverd in the big law suit againt Titan....so I never contacted his "lawyer".
Do you live in Sweden?
I live in Stockholm, Solna.

Have you got any lawyer for your case against AAOption?

Best
Anne

Hello All

He did send this mail to me !

//Peter

Hi Peter

I saw your post and happen the same we are victims of the system, I also lost a lot of money with binary options, a little bit more than you. I am working with a couple other clients as well to file a suit against and other companies (big option, capitaloption, etc etc,.). If you want to get in on it, email me athallen25r@gmail.com, We figure the more people we have, the more pressure we can put on them. Strength in numbers.

Get back to me when you can.

Tom

One thing is strange to me that most of the binary option companies are from Israel in reality i wonder why ?

He contacted me also:

" Amal,

Did you ever get your funds back? I have already tried the Phoenix law firm but they asked for too much money. How is your case going?
Tom "

Hi Tom!
I was contacted by Phoenix as well....but their method is a charge-back, which the bank refused ........ now I´m engaged through this site with Gambrione who runs a class law suit against Titan Trade but not AAOption...so there I lose......if I can´t coem up with something else. Gambrione charges £ 1750 ......plus 20 % of returned money....
Anne

Dr. Ahmed,

Thomas Allen asked me to read your story in regards to the money stolen from you by No1options. In my professional opinion, I strongly believe that you can not only receive your investment back, but expected profits as well. WIthout knowing any more details so far, my projection is that you are liable to receive about $250,000.

My firm has handled cases against No1options, and against Jim Foster specifically. If you are interested in discussing further, please get back to me and we can talk privately.

Kind regards,

--
YwLK7OUecYJiBwtXH0ik58bz8ryvE3UyYtxlX9YT56OX50DV7CvyUejHQFN62qEhIKyR9lpbgTWGB7dkhfHvzBq3ldEs_T55V4KNuY5bW4bKkybQYR2JiBdZDRwEaVfpyCAvV2c5wMmxPZJ8qROSITo99efa9S8brqh2alQ0fyOCgswQQmBEiPlbcq2IplFF00xOTs-chITXylw=s0-d-e1-ft

Dr. Ahmed,

The next step would be for you to send me some documents showing some email exchanges between you and no1options. Maybe a screen shot of your accounts and/or copies of the deposits you made. Please send me any documents that you may think are relevant to your case.

I have testimonials who I can connect you with who my firm has represented, in Arabic also if you prefer.

Benjamin

We finished a case against No1options a couple months ago afterwards for a client here in the UK. His name is Brian Neff. His number is +44 7978 297310. His case is similar to yours but with slightly higher amounts. I already spoke to him to let him know you will be contacting him. From what number or country will you be contacting him from?

Benjamin

Attachments

• Francis Settlement.pdf
    228.2 KB · Views: 41
Hi Peter!
I got the same message....but I´m already involverd in the big law suit againt Titan....so I never contacted his "lawyer".
Do you live in Sweden?
I live in Stockholm, Solna.

Have you got any lawyer for your case against AAOption?

Best
Anne
Hello Anne

Yes i live in Sweden and i have not yet started any claim to try to get my money back , please send a mail to ensten62@hotmail.com and we could work something out, and i could get some tip how and what to do

Regards
Peter J

So they've got fake lawyer (with an email address at a different Binary Options company) and even obviously fake settlements against some companies to help them lure people in. As disgusting as this is, I'll at least give them points for being imaginative.

I recommend everyone who got emails and documents from Thomas911 or anyone else associated with him send all of those to the ISA.

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

I'm sure they'd be interested to know about this new twist on binary scam.

Back