• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

thousands of brokers

nosrehtab

Recruit
can anyone help a newbie with finding a good broker.if i lose to the market thats one thing,but if its taken from me by a dirty broker that just hurts.

Yes it may hurt more than loosing.
FPA is a great place to find a broker which is very good and scam free. Make sure to check the brokers support team and take suggestion from experts from your locality if you know any forex traders for selecting the best one in your region.

Yes so many broker on forex world, and not all of them as good company which there are many broker as scamm broker, looking broker with making research first might can minimized possibility facing with scamm broker, especially if already using huge money

can anyone help a newbie with finding a good broker.if i lose to the market thats one thing,but if its taken from me by a dirty broker that just hurts.
Few tips and suggestions for you mate :)
First or all research on net about top ten brokers then check their reviews here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews if you pick one and ready to go then follow my suggestions to avoid the scams,
Open an account with the broker,
Fully Verify your account before you make any deposit (So, they don't have any excuses for not letting you withdraw your money).
Try them with small deposit first.
Make some trades and then withdraw your money to check their withdrawal process.
If all goes smooth then you can continue with them with a big deposit.
One personal suggestion, DO NOT FALL IN TRAP CALLED BONUS :) If you want to go with a bonus then read T&C first about sufficient volume of Trades.

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Don't forget to hit like you find this post helpful :)

Back