Threatening emails from 70trades.com

Tarun Gehlot

Recruit
Hello I am Tarun and i was get call from 70trades.com to start trading in forex so i was invest $500 for trading in 70trades.com
and i was genrate $340 as profit then i get call from Muhammad Ali who is work in 70trades.com and he asking for
more investment from me but i said first i want my complete withdrawal then i will invest more in 70trades.com.
So i get my withdrwal from 70trades then after some times i again get many calls from 70trades.com to invest more money
but i said i don't want to trade anymore with your company.

But suddenly i get threatening mail from 70trades.com like
If u acting smart i am your father.So dnt be to smart we have all your information if yo will play with us then we also know how to play with your account.Just keep in your mind.
But nice game u played with us.Now money will be deducted from your account.

So i am complaining against 70trades.com he harassed me mentally and said they know my account details & withdraw money
from account.As per such threatening emails i am so mentally disturbed because if they withdraw my saving from account
then what i will do its my hard earning saving. please try to save me 70trades.com.

I attached all emails screenshot with this emails which i get from 70trades.com.

Regards
Tarun Gehlot

Email 1 from 70trades.jpg
Threatning email from 70trades.jpg

Hello I am Tarun and i was get call from 70trades.com to start trading in forex so i was invest $500 for trading in 70trades.com
and i was genrate $340 as profit then i get call from Muhammad Ali who is work in 70trades.com and he asking for
more investment from me but i said first i want my complete withdrawal then i will invest more in 70trades.com.
So i get my withdrwal from 70trades then after some times i again get many calls from 70trades.com to invest more money
but i said i don't want to trade anymore with your company.

But suddenly i get threatening mail from 70trades.com like
If u acting smart i am your father.So dnt be to smart we have all your information if yo will play with us then we also know how to play with your account.Just keep in your mind.
But nice game u played with us.Now money will be deducted from your account.

So i am complaining against 70trades.com he harassed me mentally and said they know my account details & withdraw money
from account.As per such threatening emails i am so mentally disturbed because if they withdraw my saving from account
then what i will do its my hard earning saving. please try to save me 70trades.com.

I attached all emails screenshot with this emails which i get from 70trades.com.

Regards
Tarun Gehlot

View attachment 54141
View attachment 54142
Hahhahah, You received from the official email, just "WOW". Don't be afraid, no one gonna harms you. Check your conversation, I have sent you a few questions.

Back