• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Three confirmed scam cases against one broker

I am having an issue with a company
Greetings to our fellow soldiers,

We, the members of the FPA Scam Investigations Committee, have confirmed a 3rd scam case against ForexGen. Once again, they have stolen money from a trader. This time, they claim there were hostile activities that justified them extracting 100% of all of his profits from his account, but repeatedly refused to provide any evidence of these activities to the trader. They also claimed the account was inactive, but ignored proof provided by the trader that showed the account was active.

Lt. Ken, who is is one of our investigators, tried to contact ForexGen to see if there was a way to resolve this issue. The result was that his name and email signature were posted in another forum by a person attempting to discredit the FPA. Later, an anti-FPA propaganda blog faked a date on an entry claiming to have had Lt. Ken's name associated with the FPA in February of 2007. The Scam Investigations Committee did not exist then. The FPA was called ForexBastards at that time and consisted solely of reviews. Back then, there was no forum and no investigations other than those that Felix and Rob personally did. Lt. Ken only began working for the FPA in late February of 2008. It is obvious to us that ForexGen is actively coordinating an effort to discredit the FPA in order to try to draw attention away from their repeated theft of funds from traders and support of other unethical activities online.

The first case against ForexGen was when they stole over $160,000 from Rashid as well as various sums from other traders. The second case was when our member Pharaoh proved that one or more ForexGen IBs were posting false conversations in many forex forums to advertise ForexGen as well as spamming ads in many non-financial forums. ForexGen failed to lift a finger to stop any of this, and even provided the text of a complaint made by a forum owner to their spammers. The third case is the flagrant theft of all profits from our member Adam.

We have blacklisted ForexGen for both the thefts from traders as well as their support of other unethical activities online. If you have any money with them, stop trading the account and try to withdraw it immediately. We also strongly encourage anyone who has lost any amount of money to these scammers to contact Okokrim. This is The Norwegian National Authority for Investigation and Prosecution of Economic and Environmental Crime. Their website is...

www.okokrim.no

There is an "Information in English" button on top of the page.

Okokrim can also be reached by email at okokrim@okokrim.no

We have heard that the Norwegian police are building a case to finally put an end to these scammers. Any solid evidence of more thefts by ForexGen that you can provide to them will be helpful.

Our conclusions for each case are here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-unresolved-cases/1751-forexgen-case-1-a.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-unresolved-cases/1752-forexgen-case-2-a.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-unresolved-cases/2217-forexgen-case-3-a.html

Join your fellow soldiers and help protect the world of forex from scammers like these. Warn your fellow traders not to do business with ForexGen. Do your part and help us to end ForexGen's scams

We hope you get many pips and don't lose a single one to scammers,
FPA Scam Investigations Committee

Last edited:
Spelling in the address!

Proper address:
http://www.okokrim.no/generelt/okokrim_engelsk.html
Cheers and thanks for your hard work!

Piotr Zaniewicz

Last edited:
Forexgen Theft A Shame !

its veryt unfortunate forexgen has to do this lossing their credibility if they can do this then wehat is left of brokers which are sincere
I hope I'm not lossing faith

Uzomaeze,

Don't lose hope. There are many brokers. Some are bad. Some are good. Some are ok. Read the reviews carefully and do some research before opening an account with any broker.

That's why the FPA is here to help warn you about the worst ones, like ForexGen.

forexgen

thank you FPA for the information on forexgen's shamefull activities. keep up the good work.

need information!

Hi,

Forexgen is a scam. We have same bad experienced with them.
All of its victims give us your email and contact no. We are hiring
a lawyer and prepare a case against them. We need your support
to make our case strong therefore any info you can provide will be
helpful. Please send me your contact information and summary of
what happened to you at nobee@live.com

Looking forward from all of you!

Thank you!

Back