1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Wise Men Trading...Anyone?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by luckyvic03, Feb 16, 2011.

  1. luckyvic03

    luckyvic03 Recruit

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    I received a solicitation call today from Three Wise Men Trading. They trade forex and sent me some information. Just throwing this post out there to see if anyone has heard of them or traded with them. Any help or comments are appreciated.
     
  2. AsstModerator

    AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5,439
    Likes Received:
    1,134
    Do they have a website?

    Was this a cold call?
     
  3. luckyvic03

    luckyvic03 Recruit

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. f-man

    f-man 4Xangels Representative

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2010
    Messages:
    762
    Likes Received:
    14
    I checked their website. They seem to be different from the "average" Forex product provider, but they have been operating only since 2010 and don't mention (at least after 5 minutes of searching their website) clearly what they offer and how much they are charging for it. Two facts that make me want to be more carefull.

    I found no reviews for them anyywhere on the internet.... No good news, but no bad news. Usually bad news travel very fast, so either they are good and nobody has placed a good review about them yet :)or they don't have any customers yet;)

    What exactly did they offer you?
    Did they tell you how much it will cost you?
    Do you need to invest funds first?
    By a specific brokerage?
     
  5. luckyvic03

    luckyvic03 Recruit

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    So I decided to take the plunge and go with them. It seems like a pretty good deal. They don't charge commissions or fees upfront, which I like. They trade the majors which I'm familiar with and I like they're short term, intraday style of trading since that's how I normally trade. I'll keep you posted :)
     
  6. RahmanSL

    RahmanSL Major

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2010
    Messages:
    2,526
    Likes Received:
    218
    luckyvic03, like f-man I checked out the web site and is still stump as to what exactly does 3 wise men offer??

    You said "So I decided to take the plunge and go with them. It seems like a pretty good deal...."...Care to elaborate on what "deal" you talking about here??
     
  7. luckyvic03

    luckyvic03 Recruit

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sure. I invested some of my capital with them and they have 80% of it trading currencies and the other 20% in silver. The 80% is following their in house traders and there's zero commission and zero management fees. I'm happy with them so far, it's been one week and I'm up 2%.
     
  8. Wellcraft

    Wellcraft Recruit

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Three Wise Men Forex Trading

    received a call from them today 3/14 they sent some trade history and an account agreement. You open an account with them not sure how much
    They trade top five currency pairs and clear their position daily they charge 2 pips and you profit from the spread

    would be glad to send the info i received to anyone haven't decided if I will invest yet
     
  9. Nathan Wyss

    Nathan Wyss Recruit

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    similar experience

    They send me the same info. I also requested to speak with someone who is currently their client. They provided me with a reference who I spoke to. He seemed like a genuine guy not connected with the company. We talked about other trading systems and funds beyond threewisementrading.com. I told him about the results they claim and he said that sounds similar to what has happened to his account with them. He also said he has withdrawn 10K-20K from his account a few times over the two years he's been with them with no problem.

    The only problem was that this was a solicited testimonial, meaning I asked for it and they provided it. I'm still not quite sold on it yet, but I will be following any news on them closely.
     
  10. remarkable

    remarkable Recruit

    Joined:
    May 1, 2011
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    three wisemen trading

    To my knowledge as of April 27 the 3WM have moved out of their office which was not at the location on the website. HELP!!! Are they running? Jack Cohen needs to be found and answer many questions!!!!!!!!
     

Share This Page