• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Three Wise Men Trading...Anyone?

luckyvic03

Recruit
I received a solicitation call today from Three Wise Men Trading. They trade forex and sent me some information. Just throwing this post out there to see if anyone has heard of them or traded with them. Any help or comments are appreciated.

They sent me to 3 Wise Men | Forex Funds, Forex Investing, Forex Trading, Metal Funds, Forex Funds
I'm pretty sure that my name and number are on a few different lists since I get calls from brokers and different investment opportunities pretty regularly.

I checked their website. They seem to be different from the "average" Forex product provider, but they have been operating only since 2010 and don't mention (at least after 5 minutes of searching their website) clearly what they offer and how much they are charging for it. Two facts that make me want to be more carefull.

I found no reviews for them anyywhere on the internet.... No good news, but no bad news. Usually bad news travel very fast, so either they are good and nobody has placed a good review about them yet :)or they don't have any customers yet;)

What exactly did they offer you?
Did they tell you how much it will cost you?
Do you need to invest funds first?
By a specific brokerage?

So I decided to take the plunge and go with them. It seems like a pretty good deal. They don't charge commissions or fees upfront, which I like. They trade the majors which I'm familiar with and I like they're short term, intraday style of trading since that's how I normally trade. I'll keep you posted :)

luckyvic03, like f-man I checked out the web site and is still stump as to what exactly does 3 wise men offer??

You said "So I decided to take the plunge and go with them. It seems like a pretty good deal...."...Care to elaborate on what "deal" you talking about here??

Sure. I invested some of my capital with them and they have 80% of it trading currencies and the other 20% in silver. The 80% is following their in house traders and there's zero commission and zero management fees. I'm happy with them so far, it's been one week and I'm up 2%.

Three Wise Men Forex Trading

received a call from them today 3/14 they sent some trade history and an account agreement. You open an account with them not sure how much
They trade top five currency pairs and clear their position daily they charge 2 pips and you profit from the spread

would be glad to send the info i received to anyone haven't decided if I will invest yet

similar experience

They send me the same info. I also requested to speak with someone who is currently their client. They provided me with a reference who I spoke to. He seemed like a genuine guy not connected with the company. We talked about other trading systems and funds beyond threewisementrading.com. I told him about the results they claim and he said that sounds similar to what has happened to his account with them. He also said he has withdrawn 10K-20K from his account a few times over the two years he's been with them with no problem.

The only problem was that this was a solicited testimonial, meaning I asked for it and they provided it. I'm still not quite sold on it yet, but I will be following any news on them closely.

three wisemen trading

To my knowledge as of April 27 the 3WM have moved out of their office which was not at the location on the website. HELP!!! Are they running? Jack Cohen needs to be found and answer many questions!!!!!!!!

Back