• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
Dear traders,
Explore the exciting world of Forex trading by downloading our Free eBook.
Learn how the currency market works and discover useful trading strategies, technical indicators and expert tips.

Download eBook

Good day, FPA traders and hi, tradesafe!

I used to be as most of you a very loyal client of Tickmill but now I am not. We did not come to the solutions regarding any of my numerous complaints to Tickmill. So since broker keeps refusing it, I plan to send my case to the regulators with all the evidence I have. Later I will specify the details in the special forum section if we finally fail to solve this with Tickmill. There's a very similar case of the other TM trader that plans to join me (he is not the FPA trader yet). You can contact me directly if you want.

I'll keep you informed regarding my case.
Thank you very much!

Good day, FPA traders and hi, tradesafe!

I used to be as most of you a very loyal client of Tickmill but now I am not. We did not come to the solutions regarding any of my numerous complaints to Tickmill. So since broker keeps refusing it, I plan to send my case to the regulators with all the evidence I have. Later I will specify the details in the special forum section if we finally fail to solve this with Tickmill. There's a very similar case of the other TM trader that plans to join me (he is not the FPA trader yet). You can contact me directly if you want.

I'll keep you informed regarding my case.
Thank you very much!

Hi SNG12

Thank you for your message.
Without any details on your issue, there is not much we can do here.
You can contact our support team directly if you wish to share personal information and they will do their best to assist you in any way possible.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.

Hi SNG12

Thank you for your message.
Without any details on your issue, there is not much we can do here.
You can contact our support team directly if you wish to share personal information and they will do their best to assist you in any way possible.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.

Thank you for your reply!

Please. be informed that I have spent days contacting the Tickmill departments regarding my issues and sending them lots of details, screeshots, links to the EU laws, attaching all the evidence.... and I got nothing back! Tickmill replied me absolutely NOTHING, It did`n even reply me with some basic information regarding my trading complaints. So since now I will no more cotact Tickmill myself. I have found out some other Tickmill clients with similar cases (and I`m pretty sure I can find much more of them) and we would together let the concerned EU regulators to contact Tickmill.

Please. be informed that I have spent days contacting the Tickmill departments regarding my issues and sending them lots of details, screeshots, links to the EU laws, attaching all the evidence.... and I got nothing back! Tickmill replied me absolutely NOTHING, It did`n even reply me with some basic information regarding my trading complaints. So since now I will no more cotact Tickmill myself. I have found out some other Tickmill clients with similar cases (and I`m pretty sure I can find much more of them) and we would together let the concerned EU regulators to contact Tickmill.

This is the behavior of an scam broker, Tickmill is a scam broker, they are cheaters and liars, you have my support to take action against these thiefs, let me know what you have in mind, thank you.

Dear SNG12,

Kindly contact our support team directly to help you with your request. They have been informed and are waiting to hear from you in order to help you in any way they can.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.co.uk (FCA) / support@tickmill.eu (CySec) providing your details.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Dear Traders

2018 has been a great year for us and we have got so many achievements to be proud of. Take a look at our infographic to explore key metrics and developments that marked our success in the past year.

Tickmill_LTD_2018_in_Numbers_EN.jpg

Is it allowed to use welcome bonuse account from the same IP? My friend is going to trade with me at home and I guess your filters can be sensitive to such cases.

Back