1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickmill.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Feb 14, 2012.

1. grabthatpip

grabthatpip Private

Yeah, that its true. Had been running my strategy through September on small ECN pro account with rebates it was about 60% return, no questions asked while making withdrawal. Now funded more, still it goes quite smoothly, Good broker, i am satisfied

2. micoul81

micoul81 Recruit

this is my first post on forex amry

i want to share my experience with Tickmill for scalper trader.
    The tight spread of Tickmill is a myth , you will face a huge slippage
    the customer service is arrogant.

3. ijak

ijak Private, 1st Class

got an EA from another famous forex portal who that used by traders to find out about news calendar.
    and i decide to test the EA here because the EA creator suggest Tickmill for the EA, not bad result for my forward test on ECN account . so far it is stable,
    trying to run the EA in another brokers, and only few of them are suitable for the EA

4. grabthatpip

grabthatpip Private

i saw that Tickmill have new promotional campaign called Gold Rush : Trade Gold to get Gold
    Just curious about this . how you will send winner bar gold?i means . i am indonesian , and Tickmill office in another side of globe. and who will pay the delivery services fee?

Admiral-Chief-General likes this.
  5. Admiral-Chief-General

good question grab.

I just signed up with this broker, i'll leave my review soon and also update here once anything goes wrong.

6. ijak

ijak Private, 1st Class

intresting that now tickmill are aggresively held various promotional campaign, the newest one is demo trading contest

7. ijak

ijak Private, 1st Class

i will glad if you are share your review about gold rush campaign

8. IrwanI

IrwanI Master Sergeant

After read all the review i decided to try Tickmill my self without telling them that i'am a FPA member,so after few month i make some profit and request my first withdraw on 7 sept 2016 and receive it on 13 sept 2016(no problem with withdraw)
    Fast execution very low spread and the best broker to trade NFP news compare to my other broker.
    That is the truth from my experience about Tickmill.

9. Tickmill

Tickmill Tickmill Representative

We are glad to finally announce to all our clients that we have obtained authorisation from the UK Financial Conduct Authority and are now on track to expand our global presence in Europe, with new product offerings and extremely competitive trading conditions.

Our award-winning company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent trading services, with some of the lowest spreads and commissions in the industry, as well as ultra-fast execution, through our state-of-the-art London servers.

Our clients can enjoy a safe trading environment with enhanced protection of funds, under the regulatory supervision of the FCA of UK. We are proud to be one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world, with an average trading volume of $39.1 billion and 3.1 million trades executed monthly in 2016.

Thank you for all your comments over the years. Your support has pushed us to take this big step. You can read more about our FCA licence on our website news. FCA-Template.

10. workitout

workitout Private, 1st Class

Does it mean that all clients are now covered by FSCS https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/claim-compensation-firm-fails ?