• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

General discussions of a financial company
[QUOTE = "JacobD, должность: 192383, участник: 120123»]
Есть какие-нибудь отзывы о Tickmill? Между Tickmill и IC Markets я планирую торговать с ними, но я знаю, что они базируются на Сейшельских Островах с сомнительной лицензией. Кто-нибудь использовал их еще и счастлив до сих пор?
[/ QUOTE]
Tickmill мошенники на счетах pro standart обманывают во всю трейдеров в нескольких видах мошенничества . Даже отзыв мой не проходит из за них я потерял 4000 евро. А сейшельский регулятор полный отстой будьте внимательны!!!

[QUOTE = "JacobD, должность: 192383, участник: 120123»]
Есть какие-нибудь отзывы о Tickmill? Между Tickmill и IC Markets я планирую торговать с ними, но я знаю, что они базируются на Сейшельских Островах с сомнительной лицензией. Кто-нибудь использовал их еще и счастлив до сих пор?
[/ QUOTE]
Tickmill мошенники на счетах pro standart обманывают во всю трейдеров в нескольких видах мошенничества . Даже отзыв мой не проходит из за них я потерял 4000 евро. А сейшельский регулятор полный отстой будьте внимательны!!!

Hi Ismagilov
As discussed extensively here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scamm-tickmill-vnimanie.62564/post-353683 our team has tried to contact you via email and phone to explain and help you understand.
If you need any additional assistance please feel free to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.

О чем мне с вами говорить? Я буду судится с вами. ФПА и регулятор помогут мне восстановить справедливость. Из-за вас я потерял 3800 евро. Эта сетка про стандарт специально для мяса у вас. 1000 отзывов на всех ресурсах.
Выход один или возврат моих средств обратно на счёт либо будем судиться до конца!!!

Hello traders,
Tickmill has launched our new IB Contest.

Read more below:

Begin the new decade by travelling to the places where all trading action takes place!

Tickmill launches its Introducing Broker Contest for the fourth consecutive year, giving you the opportunity to win a full travel package to the top 3 global financial hubs: London, New York and Singapore or one of over $10,000 worth of prizes.

All you have to do, is to start introducing new traders to Tickmill and keep your clients engaged. The more they trade, the more points you will be collecting and the closer you will get to the top prize!

Be sure to join the Contest which will be running between 10th February 2020 and 10th June 2020 and make your way to the top of the leaderboard.

You can register for the contest here: https://www.tickmill.com/promotions/ib-contest

* Available to clients of Tickmill Ltd (FSA SC regulated) only.

Dear Tickmill Rep,
What is the reason for a demo account to be put as an invalid account?
Yesterday afternoon I opened my demo account and it run well. It's opened almost every day. But when I tried to open again in the evening, it status was invalid account. I've tried to login again but the result was the same.
Could you please explain what has happened? Thank you.

Dear Tickmill Rep,
What is the reason for a demo account to be put as an invalid account?
Yesterday afternoon I opened my demo account and it run well. It's opened almost every day. But when I tried to open again in the evening, it status was invalid account. I've tried to login again but the result was the same.
Could you please explain what has happened? Thank you.

Hi Eggletor

If there are no login attempts made into your Demo account within 7 days, then it will expire and in this case you would get the "Invalid account" error.
Please note that only trading password logins count, not investor ones. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team either via live chat on www.tickmill.com or via email at support@tickmill.com for assistance.

[QUOTE = "Тикмилл, должность: 354288, участник: 121822"]
Привет исмагилов
Как подробно обсуждалось здесь: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scamm-tickmill-vnimanie.62564/post-353683, наша команда пытается связаться с вами по электронной почте и телефону, чтобы объяснить и помочь вам понять.
Если вам нужна дополнительная помощь, обратитесь по адресу support@tickmill.com .
[/ QUOTE]
Хочу сказать, что вы не писали мне на почту нечего, и не пытались, нечего исправить не хотели. У меня есть видео и скриншот доказательства моего словам что Вы мошенники, и я готов публично выставить их, но тут на сайте мои отзывы не выходят на публичное обозрения не понимаю почему.

я tickmill предлогаю публично вести спор чтобы не было от вас отписок что вы пишите мне или звоните и со мною не можете связаться, я докажу что вы мошенники. жду вашего согласия на публичный спор. НО ВСЕХ ХОЧУ ПРЕДОСТЕРЕЧЬ ОТ ЭТОЙ КОНТОРЫ ЭТО МОШЕННИКИ ДОСТАТОЧНО ОТЗЫВОВ ПРО НИХ НАПИСАНО УЖЕ

Back