Tickmill has scammed me and drained my account

Hi Tradesafe,

Our team has been trying to reach you in order to discuss this issue in depth.

We have also sent an example of the mark ups to your personal email address, so kindly have a look and feel free to reply to the email.

Our team is looking forward to assisting you personally on this matter.

Hi Tradesafe,

Our team has been trying to reach you in order to discuss this issue in depth.

We have also sent an example of the mark ups to your personal email address, so kindly have a look and feel free to reply to the email.

Our team is looking forward to assisting you personally on this matter.

Hi,

Yes, I have received the email and it has made no difference than previous emails...your support only talks about markups which has nothing to do with my case, all l am saying that your servers rejected my EA's commands to delete pending orders, as a result, those orders triggered and caused huge draw down on my account and margin call...that's well said and I sent proof above, my IB also has not received the rebates that supposed to receive from you guys, so all in all I do not have any trust in you guys anymore.

Hi,

Yes, I have received the email and it has made no difference than previous emails...your support only talks about markups which has nothing to do with my case, all l am saying that your servers rejected my EA's commands to delete pending orders, as a result, those orders triggered and caused huge draw down on my account and margin call...that's well said and I sent proof above, my IB also has not received the rebates that supposed to receive from you guys, so all in all I do not have any trust in you guys anymore.

Hi tradesafe,

Our team has tried very hard to contact you personally and discuss the issue in more detail, but we have been unable to get through to you. We have also sent numerous emails to better explain what may have happened, but to no avail.

Since the logs have been lost, as you suggest, and our efforts to find a solution have not been fruitful, there is not much else we can do to help you on this matter.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.

Just saying, there's no flawless EA in the history of it beforehand. Mind as well, perform a subtle and thorough examination on what could have been the triggered cause for your EA to went defunct. I don't see how a broker would have taken extreme measures such as this just to "Drain" your account. It'll have been illegal and extremely risky for a broker's reputation if they were found red-handed at this.

Back