Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

msud3

Recruit
This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin

There was a gap in price, anything in between there was nothing so at the top of the Gap, your trade was closed.

Anyone that was in a buy and their take profit was in this gap too, their take profit would have been increased to the next available price which was at the top of the gap

Your Stop Loss was at 1.3219 which was in the Gap when the News came out, so next available price to close your trade was unfortunately at the top of the Gap

It happened to all brokers ...

Attachments

• gap in price.png
    gap in price.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 19
There was a gap in price, anything in between there was nothing so at the top of the Gap, your trade was closed.

Anyone that was in a buy and their take profit was in this gap too, their take profit would have been increased to the next available price which was at the top of the gap

Your Stop Loss was at 1.3219 which was in the Gap when the News came out, so next available price to close your trade was unfortunately at the top of the Gap

It happened to all brokers ...
I have seen more others broker. There have no gap. So, Why gap is hear ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_165.png
    Screenshot_165.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 14
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.

Thank you

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 11:22 AM

[QUOTE = "FxMaster, сообщение: 355675, участник: 74546"]
[USER = 121822] @Tickmill [/ USER] Ваш ответ здесь, пожалуйста?
[/ QUOTE]

Уважаемый FPA, я прошу вас о помощи, помогите мне с решением с TEKMILL, они чувствуют свое наказание и ничего не делают и не принимают решения, за исключением того, что у вас нет авторитетных ресурсов, которые могут повлиять на эту должность. по крайней мере, вы можете выставить мой отзыв на всеобщее обозрение, вы написали отзыв, и все не там, где его нет и не видно. но после прочтения отзывов других на вашем сайте, я увидел в одном такую же проблему, как и у меня, и оказалось, что я не единственный, кого они обманули

I think the case is closed, this guy greatly underestimated limits of retail platforms for trading high-volatility events and turned ignorance into his complaint. You have to pay a lot to get enough speed and counterparty to get decent enough fills to such trades.

I think the case is closed, this guy greatly underestimated limits of retail platforms for trading high-volatility events and turned ignorance into his complaint. You have to pay a lot to get enough speed and counterparty to get decent enough fills to such trades.
I did not understand you, you want to say that there is no fault on Tickmill?

You probably read my evidence? where is it that they are cheating?

Back