• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Deltoid88,

We appreciate you are frustrated, however the responses provided to some of your points above should provide some clarity on the matter.

-There is only one true WTI spot price.
There is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs.

-That price must reflect Futures contract prices, and that means WTI spot price must be very close to Futures contract price regardless of LP, or model they use. If model LP uses is correct, then WTI spot price is going to be very close to Futures contract prices.
Incorrect – If WTI spot price must be very close to Futures contract prices, then the Cash WTI price at all brokers should have went to negative given that the WTI Crude Oil CME May Futures contract reached $-40. Yet none of the brokers you mentioned had a price close to $-40.

-Small differences due to different trading conditions and different models from LP are expected and tolerable. That means SMALL DIFFERENCES are allowed, not large differences! Let's see what price for WTI Tickmill offers at the moment. It is 10.90$ while at the moment Futures contract prices are all above 31.50$: NYMEX WTI Crude Oil Futures & Options. This is undeniable proof that Tickmill offers completely fake and invalid price for WTI.
In normal market conditions the differences are expected to be small, but in extreme contango and extreme volatility conditions prices can vary significantly depending on the method of pricing and the underlying futures contract used as a reference.

-It is irrelevant if they manipulate price, if their LP manipulate price, or simply their LP uses wrong model for WTI spot price. End result is the same, price is wrong, and that is only what matters to trader. I trade price, I need correct number. That is whole point of trading, we are trading numbers here, prices that are completely transparent, prices that can be checked anytime so that price manipulation like this one is impossible! Where is your respond to this Tickmill? I gave you undeniable proof that your price is wrong, what are you waiting for in changing your LP immediately?! You are aware that price is wrong, but you keep it anyway, that is fraudulent activity and you are going to pay consequences of your doings.
Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients. We follow a strict due diligence process in picking our liquidity providers. In the case of Oil pricing, our LP is a highly reputable FCA regulated company that is listed on LSE. Changing Liquidity providers is not a simple procedure. Client positions are held with the LP that they opened the position with. You can’t open positions with LPX and close it with LPY at a different price.

-Tickmill provided 2 brokers that has same price for WTI like they do. That is not proof that WTI spot price is correct, that only proves some other brokers has same wrong price like Tickmill. As respond to this invalid argument from Tickmill I am providing list of 9 brokers which has true WTI price over 31.50$ at the moment I write this. With all these brokers I have account with and can see price action on WTI in MT4, they provide real WTI spot price, not fake one like Tickmill. Where is your respond to this, Tickmill?! Either you are right with your price, and two other brokers you mentioned, or I am right and 9 other brokers I mentioned. We can not be all right, someone is wrong, and it looks like it is you!
As mentioned earlier, there is no right and wrong WTI Cash prices. Just as Tickmill, CMC, Admiral, and Investing.com are streaming current price ay $11.50; others like NBFX, LMFX, AMA , and FXOpen are streaming prices at $31.50. Additionally, some like ISPrime are streaming cash WTI prices at $100+

-That is also proof of fraudulent activity. You must offer me same model I opened my positions with to be able to close them as well. I did not trade December Futures price, I traded WTI spot price! You have no right to do that! You changed instrument I was trading with, that is consequence of changing your pricing model! Where is your respond to this, Tickmill? You are not allowed to do that! I was trading WTI spot price based on regular model, and then you have changed model for pricing WTI to December 2020 Futures contract without my acceptance.
Once again, Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients. Every month close to rollover of the Futures contract, the futures contract used as a reference for spot WTI is changed. Under normal circumstances, the switch would have been made to the June Contract, but as you are aware, unprecedented market events resulted the underlying contract for May settling at a historically low price below zero on 20/04/2020 and caused general dislocation in the oil market. Pricing was initially switched to June on 20/04/2020, but action was subsequently taken to rebase the price from December’s future on 21/04/2020 due to two main factors:

The first relates to the LP being able to continue to offer a cash price of value and to avoid having to quote negative prices if market dislocation continue in the coming months. In recent days, the price of the June contract dropped to lows of around $6.60 from $22 when May expired. If the price continues to fall that could lead to another negative settlement price of that contract and potentially impact July’s future in the same way. For this reason, it was not practical from a commercial perspective to continue to price directly from June’s future or to offer a product, which could potentially be priced at or below zero. We would also not consider it fair for our customers to be exposed to the potential risk factors applicable if the price fell to those levels.

The second factor concerns the holding rate applicable to the product. At the time of the initial switch, the June contract was trading at around $22.50 – this was almost double the price of the cash. Given that the two prices would converge over a period of just over one month due to our pricing model, a holding rate of around 780% would need to be applied to offset the artificial gain or loss that would be realised because of that factor.

-My positions were opened BEFORE they said WTI spot price will be based on December Futures contract. That means you have changed instrument I was trading with.

Incorrect – According to our records your positions were opened on 22/04/2020, 1 day AFTER the price of our Cash WTI was rebase to the December Futures Contract

-I am quoting your words " Cash WTI prices will gradually converge to December 2020 contract prices at a moderate pace which will protect clients from extreme volatility and significantly reduce the holding costs " This is completely false! Since their model of pricing follow relative change of December Futures contract, but BASE value is much less then value of December Futures contract ( price was around 8.5$ when they announce this change, while December Futures Contract was around 26$ ) that means they decreased movement of price to December Futures contract, and not only that, but approximately 3 times more then that! That is what their wrong model is doing to price! Price action is crippled not only to December Futures contract, but even 3 times more then that! That is what is happening in reality, there is NO converging price to December Futures, but opposite. If price of WTI December Futures contract increase for 100% to 52$, their price is going to climb only to 17$ from 8.5$! Diiference between prices increases if price of WTI December Futures increases, not converging like they say! Convergence is happening only if price of December Futures contract falls, not if it rises! Proof that is true I am saying is when you compare price action for December Futures price and WTI price they offer you get approximately 3 times slower rise in price then in December Futures contract, completely unacceptable. WRONG model! So, they crippled movement of price to even 3 times less then already weak price movement of December Futures contract while at same time charging very large long positions swaps of 6.65 points per day! How that can be reduction of holding costs, Tickmill?!

When the pricing of the Cash Index is based on a Futures contract, it doesn’t mean that Cash Price = Futures Price. It means that the current Cash daily movement mimics the daily movement that the underlying Futures contract the Cash pricing is based on.
The Cash price will converge daily towards to Futures price during rollover (and that’s why swaps are charged on Cash products, but there’s no swap charge on Futures product).

-Where is your respond to this, Tickmill?! They are offering price model in close only mode which provides 0 chances to trader to make significant profit, only loss can be made because of swaps! You are obligated to change your price of WTI immediately! What are you waiting for, Tickmill?!
Clients that are short WTI are gaining swaps the same way clients that are long are being charged swaps on WTI. As explained earlier, the swap cost covers the increase in price every night at rollover in order for the Cash WTI to converge with the December 2020 Futures contract.

-Yesterday WTI spot price made new high on 33.10$, I am showing Exness price action of WTI as proof. So now you owe me even more money because I am not able to close my positions on true WTI spot price.

Here is calculation:

Order # 16869944 Profit = (closing price/opening price - 1) x opening price x size = ( 33.10/7.65 - 1) x 7.65 x 650 = $16543;
Order # 16870020 Profit = ( 33.1/7.89 - 1) x 7.89 x 40 = $1008;
Order # 16893591 Profit = ( 33.10/8.11 -1) x 8.11 x 650 = $16244.

So, my total profit is 16543+1008+16244=$33 795. I demand amount of $33 795 to be funded to my trading account #3033967 as soon as possible. More you wait, more expensive is going to be for you.

No amount will be re-funded

For any additional assistance you may need, please refer to our support team.

@Tickmill ,

Appreciate your respond, and here is my counter respond.

-There is only one true WTI spot price.
There is no central trading venue or rulebook to form a single global spot (cash) price for commodities, such as oil. Spot prices are derived from the underlying relevant commodity futures contract by removing the implied holding costs.

Argument #1 - By saying there is only one true WTI spot price, I did not mean there are strict rules how that only one price is formed, I meant there are models how true WTI spot price is formed, and those models must be based on futures contracts, one of them, or more of them at same time. Adding on that different trading conditions, spreads, WTI spot price can be different, but VERY CLOSE TO FUTURES PRICES with different brokers. That is exactly what we see in prices with 9 brokers I mentioned. Your model of pricing is obviously completely WRONG since December Futures price is 33.94$ at the moment I write this https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/crude-oil/light-sweet-crude.html, while your price is nowhere near that price. Your price is at 11.21$ !

Tickmill WTI.jpg

This is undeniable proof that your price is completely WRONG, it DOES NOT mimic December Futures price action, because if it does, your price would be very close to 33.94$ which is price for December Futures contract. With this response you show complete absence of mathematical and trading knowledge necessary to do this kind of business, and I am going to explain exactly where mistake have been made in your pricing model. At the moment you started to follow December Futures price action, your price was around 8.5$, while December Futures price was around 26$, so in order to TRULY follow and mimic December Futures price action you needed first to raise your price to 26$ and ONLY THEN to implement following December Futures price. If you have done that, now your price would be exactly where December Futures price is, on 33.94$, since you did not do it, your model is completely WRONG and price will never be same like December Futures price, or close it. Only if December Futures price reaches 0, then your price will be 0 too, in every other example, there is complete mismatch between your price and December Futures price. Price action from December Futures and your price proves I am right, and that you are WRONG!

-That price must reflect Futures contract prices, and that means WTI spot price must be very close to Futures contract price regardless of LP, or model they use. If model LP uses is correct, then WTI spot price is going to be very close to Futures contract prices.
Incorrect – If WTI spot price must be very close to Futures contract prices, then the Cash WTI price at all brokers should have went to negative given that the WTI Crude Oil CME May Futures contract reached $-40. Yet none of the brokers you mentioned had a price close to $-40.

Respond # 2 - Yes, spot price must be very close to Futures Contract price, and your argument that what I have said is incorrect by providing example when May Futures price went into negative territory is completely FALSE! True reason why spot WTI price with brokers I mentioned did not go into negative territory was because liquidity providers do not offer negative quotes for WTI, since it was considered to be impossible, and that was correct assumption! Other reason is that other futures contract beside May did not go into negative territory, June as most relevant one, and brokers I mentioned do not follow only futures prices from next month, but futures from following months as well. That gives more stability to the price while at same time price follows price action of Futures and it stays all the time very close to Futures prices. That is correct model how to give correct WTI spot price, and reason why spot price must always be very close to futures prices. If that is not true, then you can put prices completely randomly, like you do now.

In normal market conditions the differences are expected to be small, but in extreme contango and extreme volatility conditions prices can vary significantly depending on the method of pricing and the underlying futures contract used as a reference.

Respond # 3 - I have no problem if you use December Futures as model of pricing, but you did not implement it correctly, your LP did not implement it correctly! I repeat, for correct implementation of this model first price needed to be reset to price of December Futures contract, to value of around 26$, and THEN to follow December Futures price action. You and your LP did not do that! You started following December Future price action from price value which is completely different from December Futures price, much lower, 8.5$ approximately. Consequence of that is what we get now in your price chart, crippled price action that has nothing to do with REAL WTI futures prices! That gap can not be ever filled! What you need to do is to correct your price, by gap up, matching price with December Futures, and THEN to follow it! Amateurs!

Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients. We follow a strict due diligence process in picking our liquidity providers. In the case of Oil pricing, our LP is a highly reputable FCA regulated company that is listed on LSE. Changing Liquidity providers is not a simple procedure. Client positions are held with the LP that they opened the position with. You can’t open positions with LPX and close it with LPY at a different price.

The first relates to the LP being able to continue to offer a cash price of value and to avoid having to quote negative prices if market dislocation continue in the coming months. In recent days, the price of the June contract dropped to lows of around $6.60 from $22 when May expired. If the price continues to fall that could lead to another negative settlement price of that contract and potentially impact July’s future in the same way. For this reason, it was not practical from a commercial perspective to continue to price directly from June’s future or to offer a product, which could potentially be priced at or below zero. We would also not consider it fair for our customers to be exposed to the potential risk factors applicable if the price fell to those levels.

The second factor concerns the holding rate applicable to the product. At the time of the initial switch, the June contract was trading at around $22.50 – this was almost double the price of the cash. Given that the two prices would converge over a period of just over one month due to our pricing model, a holding rate of around 780% would need to be applied to offset the artificial gain or loss that would be realised because of that factor.

Respond # 4 - I believe you do not interfere with pricing of your LP, but that is not the point here. Only what matters to me is price you offer, and your LP uses WRONG model to give you price for WTI, and consequence is WRONG price! Explanation why model is wrong is given above. It is irrelevant who is your LP, if it is regulated or not, only what matters now is model of pricing they give to you, and their model is completely WRONG! It does not matter is it contango or not, what are trading conditions. Model of pricing must come from Futures Prices and their model does not do that! You must change this LP immediately regardless how hard that is to do, pay traders from your own pocket what you owe and offer real and correct price for WTI. It was your mistake on the beginning to accept this wrong model of pricing from your LP, and you must pay for your mistake. Certainly not traders are going to pay for your mistake and mistake from your LP! Other brokers I mentioned also provided positive value for WTI, even though May Futures went into negative, and you failed to offer correct price in days and weeks after!
Given that the two prices would converge over a period of just over one month due to our pricing model
There is no convergence of prices in your model, and never it will be! Price action is proof! Now there is even larger gap from your price to December Futures price then from beginning! Gap now is 33.94-11.21=22.73$ and on the beginning it was around 26-8.5=17.50$ ! Gap increases if December Futures rises, because of wrong model used from your LP! Showing price action from Exness broker with no gaps while price stays in touch with futures prices all the time. That is true price action and true WTI spot price at the moment. Completely different from what Tickmill gives to us.

Exness WTI.jpg

-My positions were opened BEFORE they said WTI spot price will be based on December Futures contract. That means you have changed instrument I was trading with.
Incorrect – According to our records your positions were opened on 22/04/2020, 1 day AFTER the price of our Cash WTI was rebase to the December Futures Contract

Respond # 5 - Yes, my positions were opened on 22.4.2020., and notification about WTI came on 23.4.2020. saying nothing about December Futures contract! Providing proof from MT4:

WTI mail.jpg

Message details:

email 23.4..jpg

There was message on 21.4. but its content is regarding leverage change, not December Futures model, showing that as well:

Leverage email.jpg

No notification about December Futures price model before my positions were opened! Only notification about December Futures pricing model is on Tickmill's website, here: https://www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
That notification came AFTER my positions were opened, and proof for it is because in their notification it is written that close only mode is applied which means I could not open my positions after this notification, I must have them opened BEFORE any notification about December Futures pricing model is provided. Model that is completely WRONG and FALSE, must repeat that! Moreover, at the time I opened my positions your price was close to other brokers price, and I did not see any suspicious about that.

When the pricing of the Cash Index is based on a Futures contract, it doesn’t mean that Cash Price = Futures Price. It means that the current Cash daily movement mimics the daily movement that the underlying Futures contract the Cash pricing is based on.
The Cash price will converge daily towards to Futures price during rollover (and that’s why swaps are charged on Cash products, but there’s no swap charge on Futures product).

Respond # 7 - False! There is no CONVERGING here! Gap between December Futures price and their price increases, not decreases! Their model completely crippled normal price action which happens now in WTI market, while at same time charging large swaps on clients long positions!

Clients that are short WTI are gaining swaps the same way clients that are long are being charged swaps on WTI. As explained earlier, the swap cost covers the increase in price every night at rollover in order for the Cash WTI to converge with the December 2020 Futures contract.

Respond # 8 - yes, indeed clients that have short positions earns on your swaps, just if there is any client stupid enough to sell WTI on your fake low price! No trader with brain will ever do that. Would you be so kind to provide how many clients have opened short positions at the moment (if there are any), and how many clients have long positions? Please provide size of their trades as well? Again, this is completely FALSE since price is not converging towards December Futures price like it should be if model is correct! They charge large swaps for clients with long positions, because there are none, or at least in huge minority clients with short positions. Price is NOT converging to December Futures price and large long swaps have no base at all! True price action is crippled making impossible for trader to make decent profit, profit like it should have if price action is correct!

Since in last few days REAL WTI spot price made new high and you still have not paid what you owe me, now you owe me even larger sum of money. Providing again price action for WTI from Exness broker where can be seen that WTI made new high on price 34.72$

Exness new high.jpg

so correct calculation of my profit is:

Order # 16869944 Profit = (closing price/opening price - 1) x opening price x size = ( 34.72/7.65 - 1) x 7.65 x 650 = $17596;
Order # 16870020 Profit = ( 34.72/7.89 - 1) x 7.89 x 40 = $1073;
Order # 16893591 Profit = ( 34.72/8.11 -1) x 8.11 x 650 = $17297

So, my total profit is 17596+1073+17297=$35966. I demand amount of $35966 to be funded to my trading account # 3033967, and my WTI case finally resolved.

More you wait, it is going to be more expensive for you. There is only one solution to my case, to be paid with requested amount. That is only truth here, and you wont fool anyone trying to avoid it with false arguments, or arguments that has nothing to do with true point of my case.

You provided no valid arguments for your price, I counter argument everything what you have said with proofs provided.

Note that your regulator FCA is going to be updated with every message you and I exchange.

I expect respond from you as fast as possible.

@Deltoid88 @Tickmill

i managed to asked a few veteran trader, this is their respond. in my opinion, if market is illiquid, broker should limit the trade or temporary stop trading, market making is just make the situation worse

Question : how does broker derive the WTI spot/cash price at $11?
- broker are making their own market
- based on bids/offers & doesnt need to be intelligently tied to an underlying asset, its a CFD, not the asset
- this market is singular
- as to liquidity, its all inside b books where broker make price with their inhouse liquidity, its a scheme!

Question : so its to stop traders making profit on WTI long from the single digits price?
- because previously market participants went short and price went down
- but no one bought significantly and sellers are still holding their product down
- by making own market, broker can control the price, and force who those went long, eventually cut their losses. afterward price will go up when number of open long position minimized
- all cfd at b-books are subject to 99% internal manipulation, their prices dont need to follow anything
- their supply the opposing liquidity, its not a real market outside their brokerage, its like an in-house casino

- brokers who price WTI spot at $11 are disengaged from spot deliverable market, and make all their hedge with futures
- gold too was affected(larger spreads), as front futures price dislocated from the physical price when gold refineries temporarily shut down during corona
- it is clearly not the price you'd be paying for physical thou

Last edited:
Hi guys, this is no scam from brokers. A lot of brokers stopped their retail traders from buying all Oil assets at their lowest prices. It's normal. Sometimes also currency pairs are stopped or there are big warning during high volatility weeks (for example during Brexit days with GBP/USD some brokers stopped trading that asset or sent out big risk warnings due to high volatility). Brokers are only connected to the (foreign currency) exchanges, they can only warn their traders or stop trading. It could be seen as their own "depot SL", because the banks, the actual liquidity providers from retail brokers, sometimes stop trading aswell. My bank account was also stopped from trading when the crisis began. It took them 2 weeks to recover all trading standards again. And that was one of the biggest banks here in Germany. So, you can't blame the brokers, who are market makers, if they start things in terms of security of their own funds/liquidity. Because a retail trader never trades with 1:1 leverage, but with much higher leverages. It's like the broker or bank would give you high risk credits all the time, they trust their traders blindly. So yeah, sometimes it can happen that you can't trade some assets or that you'll be stopped out, or that prices suddenly change during a global market crisis. Nothing to worry about. Most retail brokers even refund their clients if something out of control happened. I always got lost money back, or got a good explanation for spikes, spreads and so on. It all makes sense if you talk with real traders or brokers from huge banks.

i managed to asked a few veteran trader, this is their respond. in my opinion, if market is illiquid, broker should limit the trade or temporary stop trading, market making is just make the situation worse

I am quite veteran trader myself too, and I agree with response from your friend.

Oil market was very volatile about month ago, but again was liquid. It was dangerous asset to trade with, but also asset with huge reward potential. They should just offer correct price, and that is all. I was quite sure that WTI market would go up, it does not matter how low it go. This issue with Tickmill is very simple, it is well known where is WTI spot price at the moment, this is correct price action which 95% of brokers provide, and what Futures market shows as well:

Exness new high.jpg

And this is wrong price action Tickmill gives to us:

Tickmill WTI.jpg

Crippled price action which has no touch with reality. This alone is enough to prove Tickmill is doing fraudulent activity by transmitting wrong prices on WTI market. Like your friend said - by making own market, broker can control the price, and force who those went long, eventually cut their losses. afterward price will go up when number of open long position minimized - that is exactly what Tickmill is doing here, preventing all traders with long positions to book significant profit by not providing true price action, while at same time charging them with large swaps. They have no clients with short positions, or at least, short positions are in huge minority. Their intention is to wipe out all clients with long positions by this fake price, and when they do that to correct price to higher levels where it is right now.

Just, they have one problem with that. They ran into wrong guy to steal money from! I am going to punish them for this fraudulent activity, and intentions to steal money from me and other clients with long positions! They are going to pay everything they owe, and even more then that! There are consequences for performing scam like this!

Please, I strongly advise FPA to mark Tickmill UK Ltd company with SCAM label so other traders are well informed with whom they are dealing here.

Hi guys, this is no scam from brokers.

Issue here is not about close only mode Tickmill applies, issue here is about wrong price Tickmill transmits, and since I have opened long positions, I am not able to close my positions on correct price and book significant profit of 36 K to my account. I would appreciate if you read carefully what is true point of problem before making any comment, thanks.

Dear @Deltoid88

We have provided all required responses to you, we have nothing further to add.
Thank you.

Since you have nothing to add, and I proved with arguments that your price for WTI is wrong, proved incorrect everything you have said, I demand amount of $35966 to be funded to my trading account # 3033967 and my case resolved. There is no other solution, this is only truth here.

I expect funds to be added to my account as soon as possible.

I can feel you. The lowest oil price I found on all the different brokers is $30 right now, and not $11. And indeed
Issue here is not about close only mode Tickmill applies, issue here is about wrong price Tickmill transmits, and since I have opened long positions, I am not able to close my positions on correct price and book significant profit of 36 K to my account. I would appreciate if you read carefully what is true point of problem before making any comment, thanks.
You also didn't read my whole post I think. I know what your problem is and I guess no one can help you with this. Maybe you should ask the oil exchange to which Tickmill is connected or maybe their liquidity providers (banks). Sorry, but it is like it is. I can also feel your pain with that. My brokers also didn't allow me to catch any trade below $25 in Brent Crude Oil during these crazy days. Loads of profits not being realized. :confused:

Really?! No, that is a pure lie!

You did not provide any explanation why your WTI price does not reflect futures prices, moreover, I proved you with arguments and examples where is true price of WTI. There could be only one true WTI price, and it is over 28$ for barrel as I am writing this. Futures prices are above 28$, December futures price is above 31$ now, how then your price is bellow 10$? Explanation you provided that this is price you are getting from your LP can not be ever accepted, you must find LP which gives you REAL WTI price, not fake one! That is your obligation! Moreover, you have no right to change your pricing to December futures contract like you claim you do, because that was not instrument I was trading with. I opened positions on WTI CFD spot price, you must offer me true WTI spot price to close my positions as well. You are not giving me that! You can not change pricing model for positions which have been opened on different pricing model!

About wrong execution, I canceled your every argument you offered, and ask for all trades with lot size 2 or bigger to be showed, so that positive, negative and 0 slippage trades could be seen. You did not provide that! Why? Because there are no trades with bigger lot size then 1 lot with positive slippage, only negative slippage, more then 95% of trades! I am waiting for you to show me all trades with lot size 2 or bigger so slippage positive and negative can be compared. That is a fact and proof that you steal money from me for years! There a lot of such trades, more then few hundreds for sure. I even showed you video where it is visible your wrong execution, price which was not shown in MT4 was execution price, something what I claim is happening every time bigger trade is opened or closed. You did not make any comment on that video proof I gave you, which is absolute and undeniable proof of wrong execution price!

Я уже ответил на последнее письмо от вашей поддержки по обоим вопросам, прошло 3 дня, ответа нет! Сообщите вашей команде, что я жду их ответа!

Все можно увидеть в электронных письмах. В прикрепленном файле есть последний ответ от меня об обоих моих случаях, что является доказательством того, что когда мы достигаем решающего момента, когда они больше не могут прятаться за разговором о трэше, они просто исчезают. Также была показана их абсурдная цена и график ценового поведения WTI за последние недели. Никаких истинных аргументов не было дано, все, что они сказали, я отменил доказательствами и аргументами. Истинная цена на WTI от брокера Exness также указана в прикрепленном файле.

Поскольку рынок WTI сегодня достиг нового максимума по цене 29,19 $, теперь вы должны мне еще больше денег, поэтому новый расчет:

Заказ № 16869944 Прибыль = (цена закрытия / цена открытия - 1) х цена открытия х размер = (29,17 / 7,65 - 1) х 7,65 х 650 = $ 13988;
Заказ № 16870020 Прибыль = (29,17 / 7,89 - 1) х 7,89 х 40 = $ 851;
Заказ № 16893591 Прибыль = (29,17 / 8,11 -1) х 8,11 х 650 = 13689 $

Общая сумма, которую вы должны мне только за дело WTI: 13988 + 851 + 13689 = 28 528 долларов

Мое дело может быть разрешено только в том случае, если вы заплатите мне сумму в 28 528 долларов на мой торговый счет # 3033967. И когда вы заплатите мне то, что украли для меня на крупных сделках с сентября 2019 года до сегодняшнего дня на валютных парах и XAUUSD.
[/ QUOTE]

я тоже попал на обман TICKMILL они 3800 долларов сша украли у меня и не отвечают на мое обращение и не какие действия, и не кто не может подействовать на мошенников TICKMILL . Я очень прошу FPA помочь нам , нас уже достаточно много трейдеров кого TICKMILL обманул, чего еще ждать? надо поставить точку с TICKMILL

Back