• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
I have 1000 Lot size still opened with Tickmill from 3/30 & 4/16 and the WTI spot price on Tickmill is around $15 as of today.

Terrible man! You should complain. Have you made complaint to FSA and FCA regulators?

Their reply to you will be voided in my case because I still have the spot price of $15 not $37 so basically they are saying they have other prices for opened orders before 4/21

Ha! Like I thought, they changed pricing model for WTI even for your position which have been opened much before 21.4.2020. Result is, your position are in loss instead of being in nice profit!

Tickmill must be punished for this fraudulent activity! Contact me in inbox if you need help how to reach regulators. We traders must unite and punish Tickmill for this undergoing scam!

Есть так много людей, которые попали в аферу этой компании, и мы действительно не можем подать в суд на них всех вместе? давайте все вместе объединяться.

I have heard that Tickmill is a good broker but your scenario is making me think as totally opposite. You must have a word with their support team and ask for an explanation. You must switch your broker and move to some reliable one. Hotforex, pepperstone, turnkey forex these are the good brokers with no such scams involved.

I have heard that Tickmill is a good broker

Stay away from Tickmill. It is fraudulent broker.

I have spoken many times with their support, and they just ignore obvious truth while providing incorrect explanation for their WTI price. Their intintion is not truth,their intention is to steal money from me by not paying me correct winnings of $35 966.

Also, do not forget about wrong price execution which occurs in all forex trades with size 2 lots or more, all negative slippages, automatic orders, and manual orders. They damaged me on more then 100 trades with this, again refusing to pay refund.

Everybody, stay away from Tickmill. It is not broker trader is looking for.

@Tickmill why funds of $35 966 are not placed on my account #3033967 yet? What are you waiting for?! You must pay my winnings Tickmill!

Hi. I find it mind-boggling that you can run a banner ad for TickMill on your website, which is supposed to be for honest traders, whilst there are these serious allegations against TickMill. Can anybody of ForexPeaceArmy explain that to me? I find it strange that review sites do this. You are not the only one. But are you serious about exposing SCAM BROKERS or not?

I find it mind-boggling that you can run a banner ad for TickMill on your website, which is supposed to be for honest traders

Indeed, Tomaso is right. I advise FPA to take proper steps against Tickmill and mark this company with SCAM label, all their positive reviews come from less experienced traders, or traders who did not catch their fraudulent actions, it took me few years to see what they are doing. That is what they are, frauds! If this incident with WTI is not enough for you to do it, then wrong execution on all bigger forex trades must be enough. I can provide all evidence for wrong execution if needed which supports all my claims.

Please FPA, Tickmill must pay for their fraudulent actions. Mark them with SCAM label on your site and remove all ads for them.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jul 16, 2020 at 9:26 AM

Indeed, Tomaso is right. I advise FPA to take proper steps against Tickmill and mark this company with SCAM label, all their positive reviews come from less experienced traders, or traders who did not catch their fraudulent actions, it took me few years to see what they are doing. That is what they are, frauds! If this incident with WTI is not enough for you to do it, then wrong execution on all bigger forex trades must be enough. I can provide all evidence for wrong execution if needed which supports all my claims.

Please FPA, Tickmill must pay for their fraudulent actions. Mark them with SCAM label on your site and remove all ads for them.

@FxMaster @4evermaat @AsstModerator need your attention, please.

Back