• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
This happened with several brokers. They have this instrument under other names (USOil, UKOil, SpotCrude, etc.). They saw that their clients would make a lot of money from the purchase of WTI and Brent and that they as market makers would make a big loss, so they manipulated the price, increased the negative swap rates, disabled the trading of these instruments. I had also bought Oil at Pepperstone and thought I would make a fortune.

1.png

This happened with several brokers. They have this instrument under other names (USOil, UKOil, SpotCrude, etc.). They saw that their clients would make a lot of money from the purchase of WTI and Brent and that they as market makers would make a big loss, so they manipulated the price, increased the negative swap rates, disabled the trading of these instruments. I had also bought Oil at Pepperstone and thought I would make a fortune.

View attachment 55902

Yes, I saw it myself. Tickmill also added another instrument XTIUSD which reflect real WTI price. Everything you said is 100% true!

Chase your broker! This SCAM must not be unpunished!

Tickmill has provided a response to the subject matter.
Please contact our customer support on support@tickmill.com for further assistance.

I already did. No response from your team. I sent email to your team on 9th July 2020.

Important update on my WTI case. Today I spoke over the phone with your FSA regulator, they are investigating this issue, and next week you are going to be contacted by them where my case is going to be discussed. It is determined that your price is not correct since it is nowhere near any futures contracts prices, especially not December 2020 which you claim you follow. What you transmit is not WTI spot price, it is some random price which does not mimic December Futures contract price, and trading result of my positions must be corrected.

Give this update to your team.

@Tickmill I demand amount of $35 966 to be paid to my trading account # 3033967 and my case finally resolved. That is only possible resolution for my case, and I wont stop until I take what is mine!

I already did. No response from your team. I sent email to your team on 9th July 2020.

Important update on my WTI case. Today I spoke over the phone with your FSA regulator, they are investigating this issue, and next week you are going to be contacted by them where my case is going to be discussed. It is determined that your price is not correct since it is nowhere near any futures contracts prices, especially not December 2020 which you claim you follow. What you transmit is not WTI spot price, it is some random price which does not mimic December Futures contract price, and trading result of my positions must be corrected.

Give this update to your team.

@Tickmill I demand amount of $35 966 to be paid to my trading account # 3033967 and my case finally resolved. That is only possible resolution for my case, and I wont stop until I take what is mine!
Imagine my shock. So glad I didn't end up using this broker, this is so scary to read about.
Ill be following your fight to get what is yours - good luck, and if there is anything we can do to help, please let me know :)

Imagine my shock. So glad I didn't end up using this broker
Indeed, and very painful financially. I counted on that 35K Tickmill owes me. Hope everything will be resolved soon. This week could be the key. Will see. Going to inform you here about any update.

if there is anything we can do to help, please let me know :)

You already help by following my post and spreading word of Tickmill's scam activity. I strongly advise once again all traders who suffered from Tickmill's scam action to make complaints to FCA and FSA regulators and punish them. Justice must be satisfied!

One thing also makes me angry here. What is official stance of ForexPeaceArmy here on my case against Tickmill? I would like to hear it? Either you are on my side, or you are on Tickmill's side? On whom side are You on? You are just quiet here, which is not appreciated at all! Tickmill should have SCAM label so traders know with whom they are dealing with, and you keep their ad here.

Reply from admins on this case is appreciated and needed.

ForexPeaceArmy, why are you silent? Your silence is not appreciated at all.

What is your official stance regarding Tickmill? We traders would like to hear it.

This is SCAM company and it should be put where it belongs, to SCAM brokers. Their ratings erased.

Just look one more time to this crippled, fake, wrong price action Tickmill transmits!

Tickmill WTI.jpg

Their price at the moment is on 24.10 $. Also straight forward crippled price action. While at same time December futures 2020 contract price which they claim they follow is on 43.22 $ with very much visible dips during upside movement. Something which we do not see in Tickmill's price action!

WTI December 2020 futures.jpg

For situation to be even worse, they charge insane swap for long positions of more then 14 points! Total SCAM! This must be punished!

WTI swap Tickmill.jpg

Tickmill continues their fraudulent activity by offering imaginary, fake, and wrong spot WTI price. Price which has nothing to do with reality, or with any futures contract price. Random number they transmit.

I am in close contact with FSA regulator which works on my case, and hopefully this week there will be some real progress regarding my case, and my funds paid in full.

Tickmill must pay me funds they owe me, $35 966 must be paid to my trading account # 3033967.

There is still no progress on my case, Tickmill still did not pay funds they owe me. FSA regulator is working on my case and they are still reviewing data both Tickmill and me have sent to them. They are very slow, but hopefully their investigation will be completed soon and Tickmill pushed to pay me my funds, $35 966.

Will post any important update as soon as I have it.

Also, FOS and FCA regulator agreed to help me to recover my funds if FSA fails, even though my account is not under FCA jurisdiction.

This scam from Tickmill for under pricing of WTI is going to cost them! Frauds must be punished!

Update on my complaint.

FSA regulator still did not give me any concrete respond. They have said that they have finished investigation and results are sent to their legal team which should determine is there breach in their laws or terms and conditions of company.

Expecting positive result next week, and hoping for full refund.

Back