• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
Update on my complaint.

Still waiting for results of investigation from FSA regulator. They keep postponing to give me concrete response, very annoying, but hopefully everything will be solved soon. Expecting results next week.

Will post any important update.

Tickmill still did not pay me my winnings of $35 966!

Still no concrete respond from FSA regulator, so annoying! Still waiting for proper respond.

Tickmill threatens with legal action against me because I am exposing truth here how they damaged me for $35 966. Bully behavior by frauds! Here is their email about it which they sent me today:

`Tickmill threat.jpg

Here is my respond to them on this threat:

`Tickmill threat 2.jpg

I must repeat, their explanation is completely FALSE and WRONG which I proved with undeniable proofs which can be found in this thread. If Tickmill has anything to add or to prove me wrong about my claims how they damaged they are welcome to write here any argument they see fit. I am going to crush it. I have truth they have nothing!

It is so clear what happened here in my WTI case and Wrong execution case and truth is visible for any serious trader.

I strongly advise anyone to stay away from doing business with Tickmill. They are frauds!

I kindly ask ForexPeaceArmy administrators to mark Tickmill Ltd with SCAM label, because that is what they deserve. Stop marketing this SCAM company on your site, you are doing doing bad thing to your name as most respected site for broker's review. @FxMaster @4evermaat

@Tickmill you are welcome to respond.

Until your debt toward me is paid in full, $35 966, my cases stay active. I am going to do everything I need to do to take my fairly earned funds from you! This ends ONLY when you pay me my funds. Think I am clear with that.

There is still no progress on my case, Tickmill still did not pay funds they owe me. FSA regulator is working on my case and they are still reviewing data both Tickmill and me have sent to them. They are very slow, but hopefully their investigation will be completed soon and Tickmill pushed to pay me my funds, $35 966.

Will post any important update as soon as I have it.

Also, FOS and FCA regulator agreed to help me to recover my funds if FSA fails, even though my account is not under FCA jurisdiction.

This scam from Tickmill for under pricing of WTI is going to cost them! Frauds must be punished!
I'm very interested to see what the FCA can offer in a situation like this. If they help and it is concrete, it can set precedence that if you go with a broker in an unregulated country, if it has a license that counts in another country like ASIC or FCA, then that is better for the customer if pressure can be applied this way.

I'm very interested to see what the FCA can offer in a situation like this.

Good point. We shall see which regulator is going to have greater impact on Tickmill's WTI scam. Will it be FCA or FSA regulator? I am in close touch with both of them directly, and they are aware of my case. What is frustrating is that no concrete measures have been taken yet. If nothing changes soon, then I am going to start court lawsuit directly against Tickmill and expose truth that way.

Justice must be satisfied and full amount of $35966 paid to me.

Tickmill remains speechless whenever we come to valid arguments. There is no explanation for WRONG price of WTI. That kind of explanation does not exist, it can not exist. It is well known what is, and what was price for WTI, spot price, or any futures contract.

I just need to be paid. Trading results must be corrected and amount of $35 966 put to my trading account. Only then my case can be finished. @Tickmill be aware of that!

@Tickmill @tickmill-news what are you waiting for? You must pay me my funds!

FSA regulator remains quiet 6 months after I started my complaint against Tickmill. They keep finding lame excuses to prolong any concrete response on my case against Tickmill. This regulator is not serious obviously, so I am forced to go further. Now I plan to hit Tickmill with CySec regulator as well, even though my account is not under their jurisdiction. FCA regulator is already informed about WTI scam Tickmill performs, and I am in touch with them as well.

Will go even further with legal lawsuit against Tickmill if necessary.

Tickmill SCAM wont go unpunished!

This is one of the biggest scam of 2020. It is insane what Tickmill did with WTI market.

I do not understand how FPA can still post Tickmill's ads on site while this case is active? This is so obvious scam for under pricing of the instrument. All traders with long positions should be paid by Tickmill correctly.
More over, this case is active for more then 6 months already and Tickmill still did not pay what must be paid. Total joke!

Tickmill must be seen as fraudulent broker for any serious trader. This case is proof of fraudulent behavior.

Scalping Machine,

The Forex Peace Army has very specific standards for exposing forex fraud. Oil is not forex and is not covered under the FPA Traders Court system.

The oil markets got so strange this year that the prices went negative. I do not consider myself qualified to determine what is and is not fair on the oil market under normal circumstances. Very few people at the FPA would be capable of determining what was and was not fair when oil prices went wild.

The people who are fully qualified to look into this are the regulators. I am thankful Deltoid filed a case with them. Regulators are slow, but they eventually will make a ruling. When that happens, it should determine if the problem was the broker or if the problem was due to external issues.

Back