• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades

I am having an issue with a company
The Forex Peace Army has very specific standards for exposing forex fraud. Oil is not forex and is not covered under the FPA Traders Court system.

Oil is instrument like any other instrument, including FX pairs. Same rules applies for each instrument. Prices of instruments are transparent and can be checked any time, same goes for FX, Gold, or Oil. There is no difference! Beside that, my case contains FX element too. Wrong execution for all bigger trades on all forex pairs! Execution price is price not shown at the moment of execution. Execution price is always worse then price shown in MT4. I possess all evidences to support this claim. Do I need to post them again @AsstModerator ?

Very few people at the FPA would be capable of determining what was and was not fair when oil prices went wild.

With all due respect, but my case does not require expertise of any kind, it requires only basic trading knowledge, logic and common sense. Oil price was volatile in April and May, so what? Broker's duty is to transmit REAL price what is happening on oil market. Tickmill did not do that! They offered WRONG price since the end of April, crippled price action that has nothing to do with reality! Tickmill did not follow any futures contract! Tickmill transmitted fake and wrong price! That is a fact! No expertise is required for that, you just need to compare Tickmill's price with futures prices. No connection, fake price action! At same time they charge insane swaps 30 x higher then usual! My positions would earn $35 966 if they were offering correct price like any other reputable broker, instead I closed my position with profit of 2400 EUR. Do you really think that is fair?!

FSA regulator keep delaying to give me any concrete answer regarding my complaints against Tickmill. More then 6 months have passed since I sent them my case with all evidence and still nothing from them. Useless regulator! I am going to show you in my next post all emails I got from this useless regulator. I want everyone to see what joke this FSA regulator is.

@AsstModerator I am not satisfied with attitude from FPA stuff toward my case. I do not appreciate your silence at all. I expect your solid and decisive stance toward my case. Who is right here? Tickmill or me? We cant be both right, that should be clear! You should freeze any Tickmill ad until my case is solved and my funds paid in full!

There is only one truth here, and I have it, Tickmill does not!

Last edited:
Yes, these are all trading instruments, but how many people who trade exclusively forex are familiar with what would be reasonable prices, spreads, and slippage on other pairs? How many are qualified to know what is and is not a valid price for an oil trade when oil prices have been doing very strange things?

FPA Traders Court rules clearly specify that disputes on trades are covered only for forex pairs. This rule was published in 2013...

The FPA is about forex. If you have an issue specifically for a trade on something other than a forex pair on a forex, binary, or CFD broker, that doesn't qualify for a Traders Court case. If a forex or binary options broker refuses to process a withdrawal without a valid reason, that does qualify.
- Traders Court FAQ - Other Questions, Rule 6.

The rule was carefully considered and put into place to prevent "mission creep" in the Traders Court.

Your issue isn't a refusal to withdraw money that's indisputably in your account. It is about whether or not trades on a non-forex pair are valid or should be cancelled because they are not valid. This rule did delay the scam labels on some very bad brokers, but made certain that the votes could be based on evidence instead of "Guilty because it's a broker."

You are correct that both sides cannot be correct. In a case of oil and unusual market conditions, true experts are needed to determine who is right. In this case, you have already taken the correct steps by going to the regulators. They have the experts to determine who is right. They can also do something the FPA can't do. They can legally force a company to pay if they find the company did the wrong thing. If the FPA cancelled every ad contract when a complaint came up, there would be no FPA. The amount of money the FPA spends just defending itself from DDoS attacks by bad brokers is very large. Also, everyone who works for the FPA expects a sufficient paycheck to avoid starvation and homelessness. If the regulators rule for you, that fact will be posted as an alert on Tickmill's review page and may very well end their advertising relationship with the FPA.

Please remember that the FPA is a free service. If the FPA is to become the Financial Peace Army and cover a much broader array of financial disputes, where do I get the funds to hire more people who can provide with accurate and fair opinions of all possible financial disputes? If the FPA opens up disputes up to all tradeable instruments, then it will only be a matter of time before someone wants the FPA to intervene in an even wider range of financial disputes. Stockbrokers trading directly on the exchanges have paid fines for misleading clients, but only a limited number of FPA members would be able to judge a dispute like that. Very few FPA members are ready to wade into a dispute over other financial services scattered around the world.

I do wish the FPA could do more, but the FPA already does more than all other review sites. The FPA provides a link reviews to Scam Alerts threads. The FPA provides a way for invitations to be issued to companies by both the thread started and FPA staff which leaves evidence of the invitation really being issued. FPA members provide advice that helps many traders fight back against scammers. The only free FPA service denied to this thread is using it as one of a set of threads that could lead to a scam label.

The FPA does not have a huge staff ready to swoop in instantly on any complaint. Instead, large amounts of providing assistance are done by senior members who respond to many complaints each week. If silence from the FPA concerns you, I do respond to PMs, but not always instantly. Unlike most people, I don't get holidays or vacations. I only took a few hours off on Christmas Day and New Years Day, but people leaving reviews and posts didn't slow down, so I'm a little behind.

It's times like this when I wonder if the whole scam label concept was a mistake. I and others have spent long hours on cases only to have the people who brought complaints disappear. I've also seen people trying to help a scam victim get viciously attached by the victim just for asking for some evidence to prove a claim. Maybe the reviews and ratings should be enough to warn people about problems with companies. Ending all future arguments about new scam labels might be enough to let me take my first real vacation since 2008.

First of all, thank you for detailed answer. I appreciate it. @AsstModerator

Yes, these are all trading instruments, but how many people who trade exclusively forex are familiar with what would be reasonable prices, spreads, and slippage on other pairs? How many are qualified to know what is and is not a valid price for an oil trade when oil prices have been doing very strange things?

People man not be familiar, but they can compare Oil price from their broker with Tickmill's fake price and see with their own eyes what I am talking about here. Oil price was very volatile in April, May and June. May futures closed below 0, and that is it. There is no mystery in it. Everything was normal with Oil market, just volatility was high, and I like these kind of opportunities as professional trader. Tickmill and any other broker is obligated to transmit what is really going on with Oil market. Prices are raw and can not be filtered through some kind of mathematical functions. Tickmill is obligated to transmit TRUE and CORRECT price. They did not do that! Tickmill transmitted fake, wrong, crippled price action which has nothing to do with real Oil market! Tickmill's price action for Oil market had lowest volatility in last 5 years! While in reality volatility was very high! My case is so simple, black on white, 2 + 2 = 4, literally that simple is to determine that Tickmill is guilty.

For better understanding, I am going to use example in forex what Tickmill did with Oil market. At the moment we speak price for EURUSD is 1.2290, imagine Tickmill transmitting price for EURUSD at 0.45! While at same time volatility is reduced 3 times from normal price action, and swaps are -12 pips instead of -0.4 pips per day for long positions! Also, market is in close only mode, so you can not buy again if you want. That is exactly what Tickmill did with Oil market! Exactly that! Do you see how absurd this is? How fake and wrong that is? No expertise of any kind is required to know that this is pure scam. This fraudulent behavior must be punished and published, trading results corrected and missing funds paid in full.

Your issue isn't a refusal to withdraw money that's indisputably in your account.

My issue is about withdrawal of missing funds that I should have if price for Oil was correct, $35 966 is not paid.

you have already taken the correct steps by going to the regulators. They have the experts to determine who is right.

Yes, I have done what should be done but without any results! I am still not paid 7 months after incident. Case this simple is not solved that long! Why? Because useless FSA regulator which covers my account do not do their job properly and keep delaying to give me any concrete respond. I have sent them 100 emails and get same, stupid answer - We will provide our determination shortly. Joke! Imagine my frustration! Obviously I need to do more, and take my case to the court and fire all over Tickmill until my case is settled.
The FPA does not have a huge staff ready to swoop in instantly on any complaint.

I understand you, man. Really I do. You have done amazing work here with FPA, you have done a lot for all of us traders already. We are grateful, I am grateful. This is best place by far for brokers reviews and trading education. When I see how much time I spent only to deal with my own case, could only imagine how much time is needed to invest by you and your stuff. You already did amazing work, but please have understanding for me too. This scam and injustice by Tickmill must be corrected and punished. They are well aware of what they did, their FSA regulator is well aware too, I am well aware. You should be aware too what is truth here. I am well aware that ads for brokers are your well deserved paycheck, but please if possible take a little of your time to investigate my case. While this incident is active Tickmill is not broker you want to keep.

Help me to put more pressure on them, please?

You deserve full year of vacation, man :) and you should have it.

Scalping Machine,

The Forex Peace Army has very specific standards for exposing forex fraud. Oil is not forex and is not covered under the FPA Traders Court system.

The oil markets got so strange this year that the prices went negative. I do not consider myself qualified to determine what is and is not fair on the oil market under normal circumstances. Very few people at the FPA would be capable of determining what was and was not fair when oil prices went wild.

The people who are fully qualified to look into this are the regulators. I am thankful Deltoid filed a case with them. Regulators are slow, but they eventually will make a ruling. When that happens, it should determine if the problem was the broker or if the problem was due to external issues.
With all due respect, but there is no more obvious and visible scam then when you see wrong price for instrument. There is no doubt that Tickmill offered wrong price for WTI since it has nothing to do with any futures prices! It is irrelevant what is volatility of the market, price needs to be correct according to what is really going on with market.

Everybody should be aware that Tickmill is fraudulent broker. Stay away.

@Scalping_Machine appreciate your interest about my complaint and agree completely with your words.

I would appreciate everyone who reads this to also leave their opinion. Traders deserve to know what kind of broker is Tickmill, fraudulent broker which defends its frauds with false arguments and silence!

Tickmill commit huge scam by under pricing WTI in period of April - December 2020. and they wont get away with this! My case remains open until I am paid in full.

@Tickmill @tickmill-news we continue to wait response from your FSA regulator, 8 months already when I started my complaint! Joke of regulator! You wont get away under the skirt of worthless regulator! I demand full amount of $35 966 to be paid to my Skrill account, until that happens my case remains fully active!

creating a FPA account just to follow this case as i were about to depo to tickmill. with this, i withheld my intention. going to see where this is going.
just checked on WTI price and charts look veerrryyyy fishyy...

creating a FPA account just to follow this case as i were about to depo to tickmill. with this, i withheld my intention. going to see where this is going.
maybe from the exness side, this case will continue to be ignored .. because they have explained it on several previous pages ..

I am very glad I make influence on people not to trade with Tickmill. That is right call to make. Yes, chart is very fishy because price is fake. That is only truth here, and there are no words Tickmill can say to deny that.

Appreciate for leaving your opinion @jebatgila and invite other readers to do so as well.

maybe from the exness side, this case will continue to be ignored .. because they have explained it on several previous pages ..
I proved wrong Tickmill's explanation with undeniable proofs. They have explained nothing, because they cant. Truth is very simple, they offered fake and wrong WTI price in period from April - December 2020 and there are no words to justify that, nor I seek them, I just want to be paid. Justice must be satisfied and Tickmill punished for their fraud accordingly from FPA, from regulator, from court of law, and from us traders! I strongly encourage every trader who had position on WTI in this period to seek damages from court and regulator against Tickmill.

@Tickmill @tickmill-news your fake regulator did not provide any respond to my cases against you. What do you have to say about that?! Where is respond from your fake FSA regulator? No argument or discussion has been given!

Tickmill still did not pay me funds they owe me, amount of $35 966 is missing and I demand to be paid since no response from fake regulator is given!

@Tickmill do you call yourself regulated company?! What a joke! What a fraud!

@Tickmill please give public explanation why there are only negative slippage on all my bigger trades, no positive slippage in any bigger trade? I am talking about hundreds of trades here! @AsstModerator

Back