Tickmill SCAM traders beware

500pipsaweek

Private
Hello everybody, Today i am here to inform all traders about Tickmill's market maker tactics under the aid of the infamous virtual dealer plugin and other proprietary software. Let me start by saying that ECN simply does not exist it is a pure scam their website is nicely polished and if you sign up for an ECN-pro account you would simply get lower spreads and still face the same market maker tactics like spread widening synchronicities when in profit S/L's and T/P's getting triggered or not getting triggered to their convenience and against you when applicable. The proof i will provide for you guys today is an incident that occurred yesterday during day change where their spread increased to above 30 or 50 pips during milliseconds to the amount of spread that was enough to kick me out of the game while in a hedge. Their usual day change spread on GBP/AUD is not more than 12pips at the worst from what i have noticed i know that this may not be sufficient for you but it is ok the purpose of this thread is not to get my flowing 33USD at day change back but to let other traders know of their tactics for all you guys that trade larger amounts with them please don't get fooled by their FCA regulation promise they will trade against you at will and they will throw you everything they got to prevent you from being profitable. I informed them about the incident and the reply i got from tick data was that the spread increase was around 20pips ( 1.74318 ,1.74516) but i assure you that it was a lot more than that this is what they just claim it was. Again i am not here to get my money back going with them was a test and my purpose here is to inform other traders about their tactics.

On this screenshot you can see the day change incident please take a look at the account history and check the price that the position supposedly reached at day change it is simply inexistent. Before day change at 11:59:59 my account was holding up well with a margin at about 70-80% and having a stop out at 30% there was plenty of space to move but at day change the position reached 1.74516? and it stopped me out. You can clearly see on the screenshot that this price is simply inexistent what really happened is that their plugin widened the spread enough during milliseconds to the amount that was necessary to stop me out. Dear traders and high volume traders please be aware of this bucketshop and if you're going to trade your money hoping to have a broker on your side know that this will never happen but you can at least find somebody decent that might charge you more in spread but will not apply these shameful tactics. All the best to you my fellow traders.

tickmill 33.png

I have invited them over here’s a precise estimation of pip value and an estimation of what my margin should have reached when they stopped me out at the price they mentioned that can be seen in the account history which is inexistent but even so let’s do the math guys:

Flowing equity at 23:59:59 =33 usd at 1.74358

Exposure (a buy 0.14 and a sell 0.28 lots) = (- 0.14 lot)

Price at day change (after spread widening caused by their plugin) : 1.74516

1.74516-1.74358= 15.8 pips

Pip value 0.74 USD

0.74 x 15.8 = 11.69 USD

There is absolutely no way on earth that my margin would have reached 30% in order for my positions to be stopped out even if it was at 70% which it wasn’t it was around 80%+ this is a clear warning to all traders dealing with this bucketshop and trading much larger amounts please be aware. I am taking the case to the financial ombudsman office in the UK on Monday as per FCA instructions. It is not the money that I am worrying it is the act and their tactics that matter i have also encountered very suspicious behavior like spread widening synchronicities while in profit Traders please be aware. tmill11.png

Hi there guys this is a replication on a demo account of what the margin should look like with 33USD and a 0.10 position i was unfortunately unable to open a 0.14 position but we can all do the math here and this can serve as proof that i was at around 80%+ when this occured. As i said even if i wasn't even if i was at 70% for example which i wasn't! the account should still be able to withstand it and it never in the world reached 30% i'd say it didn't even touch 40% until the price fell back but this is what you get when you deal with criminals please feel free to participate in this i would appreciate any extra help with the calculations the masks are off let's let everybody know who Tickmill ltd. really is thank you for your support.

tmill33.png

If i am not mistaken this should place my margin at 80.47% at 23:59:59 i honestly cannot provide you with any more proof than this you be the judge thank you.

tmill_527.png

Hello everybody, Today i am here to inform all traders about Tickmill's market maker tactics under the aid of the infamous virtual dealer plugin and other proprietary software. Let me start by saying that ECN simply does not exist it is a pure scam their website is nicely polished and if you sign up for an ECN-pro account you would simply get lower spreads and still face the same market maker tactics like spread widening synchronicities when in profit S/L's and T/P's getting triggered or not getting triggered to their convenience and against you when applicable. The proof i will provide for you guys today is an incident that occurred yesterday during day change where their spread increased to above 30 or 50 pips during milliseconds to the amount of spread that was enough to kick me out of the game while in a hedge. Their usual day change spread on GBP/AUD is not more than 12pips at the worst from what i have noticed i know that this may not be sufficient for you but it is ok the purpose of this thread is not to get my flowing 33USD at day change back but to let other traders know of their tactics for all you guys that trade larger amounts with them please don't get fooled by their FCA regulation promise they will trade against you at will and they will throw you everything they got to prevent you from being profitable. I informed them about the incident and the reply i got from tick data was that the spread increase was around 20pips ( 1.74318 ,1.74516) but i assure you that it was a lot more than that this is what they just claim it was. Again i am not here to get my money back going with them was a test and my purpose here is to inform other traders about their tactics.

On this screenshot you can see the day change incident please take a look at the account history and check the price that the position supposedly reached at day change it is simply inexistent. Before day change at 11:59:59 my account was holding up well with a margin at about 70-80% and having a stop out at 30% there was plenty of space to move but at day change the position reached 1.74516? and it stopped me out. You can clearly see on the screenshot that this price is simply inexistent what really happened is that their plugin widened the spread enough during milliseconds to the amount that was necessary to stop me out. Dear traders and high volume traders please be aware of this bucketshop and if you're going to trade your money hoping to have a broker on your side know that this will never happen but you can at least find somebody decent that might charge you more in spread but will not apply these shameful tactics. All the best to you my fellow traders.

View attachment 31774

Here is the Tickmail FPA rep link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/tickmill.121822/ go ahead and invite him to this thread. If he failed to response then message me back, I`ll suggest you more effective ways to get your money back.

I have done a correct calculation this time and taken the worst case scenario of where the margin should be when they stopped me out by their obscure means i really owe this to all the viewers and participants:

Exact pip value of 0.14 lot GBPAUD = if 1 lot is 7.4$ then 0.14 = 1.036 USD

1.036 x 15.8 pips = 16.3688 lets say 16.36 USD

33 USD – 16.36 USD = 16.64 USD

33USD – 50% = 16.5 USD e.g

33 USD at 1.74358 at 80%+ Margin Taking the worst case scenario down to 16.5 USD the margin should be at around 40% it never ever touched 30% and this should keep my account intact if there was no intervention.

Dear Client,

In response to your post, we would like to address your concern and reply to you publicly to ensure transparency in our communication.

Please be aware that your mentioned trades were closed because the Stop Out level was triggered. This means that you simply did not have sufficient funds to support the changes in the spread which caused your margin level to drop below 30% and Stop Out mechanism was automatically activated and closed your position. This is the case with every other broker.
To put it simply, even if you hedge, you still need to keep enough funds to cover the changes in the spread. It seems that you did not have enough funds to cover the higher spread at the rollover period, hence your margin level dropped below 30% and your trades were closed.

As far as the spreads are concerned, as an STP broker, we simply clear our clients’ trades and re-translate the quotes we receive from our various Liquidity Providers. We neither have the ability nor the desire to interfere with our client’s trades. We only work with the data feed we get from our LP’s.

As I previously mentioned, spreads always get wider around 00:00 server time which is the rollover period. This is also the case with every other broker. We have no control over the market or the spreads, and there is no correlation between the prices on the screenshot you provided and the assumptions you are making on where the price could actually land. In addition to that, we even confirmed the correct prices of the instruments by providing our tick data to you which was in line with the prices you received.

Please see below one simple example on how hedging is being calculated:
In the case when your trades are hedged, margin used is always 0. However, a change in the spread will affect your current profit/loss value. For example:
If you hedged 1 lot and a spread at that moment was 1 pips (and 1 pips is worth 10 USD), your loss will be -10 USD. If the spread will increase to 4 pips, your loss will not be -10 USD but it will be -40 USD. It's always the same, no matter which broker you are using. However, you didn't have sufficient funds to cover the increased spread, so your equity went below 0 and that is why your trade was closed.

I hope the above is all clear and clarifies your concerns or doubts.

Kind regards,
The Tickmill Team

Back