• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tifia: A huge problem

I am having an issue with a company

Amos Esele

Recruit
My name is Amos Esele. I wish to report a case involving a Russian broker named Tifia. Last year June, it claimed it was folding up due to the impact of the Russo-Ukraine war and asked clients like me in Nigeria to forward our account details for payment of our investment through a Nigeria firm, Flotrade that registered clients in Nigeria. After I, obeying their instruction, filed my accounts number, I never heard from them again even after repeated emails. Flotrade, which claimed the Tifia took $1.9 million of its Nigerian clients money has managed to pay half of the invested sum to us here in Nigeria, pleading that Tifia is yet to remit any money to it. That is lalmost 8 months ago. Tifia had promised, in its last email in June that it would pay everybody here by end of June 2022. Please, I wish that you help me and many of us here through me by finding out the facts about this matter. Thank you.

My name is Amos Esele. I wish to report a case involving a Russian broker named Tifia. Last year June, it claimed it was folding up due to the impact of the Russo-Ukraine war and asked clients like me in Nigeria to forward our account details for payment of our investment through a Nigeria firm, Flotrade that registered clients in Nigeria. After I, obeying their instruction, filed my accounts number, I never heard from them again even after repeated emails. Flotrade, which claimed the Tifia took $1.9 million of its Nigerian clients money has managed to pay half of the invested sum to us here in Nigeria, pleading that Tifia is yet to remit any money to it. That is lalmost 8 months ago. Tifia had promised, in its last email in June that it would pay everybody here by end of June 2022. Please, I wish that you help me and many of us here through me by finding out the facts about this matter. Thank you.
Are they still in the business?
Can we have a website address, please?

info@tifia.com and here is their June 2022 message:

Withdrawal update​

Dear esteemed client,

We write to appreciate you for your patience and understanding.

We at tifia are committed to you and we would make sure that every client is paid to the last cent.

We are working to see that we meet up with the 30th June 2022 payment date.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Tifia team

info@tifia.com and here is their June 2022 message:

Withdrawal update​

Dear esteemed client,

We write to appreciate you for your patience and understanding.

We at tifia are committed to you and we would make sure that every client is paid to the last cent.

We are working to see that we meet up with the 30th June 2022 payment date.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Tifia team

Back