• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Tim616 vs UFXMarkets.com & CySEC

I am having an issue with a company
I just emailed the ombudsman again yo hurry it up, as well as sent the Israeli commissions office a message via Facebook and linked in. I tried contacting all the regulator's in my country, and they either passed me to another address that would say the same. Or tell me they cant do it. Maybe I should try calling the police again just to see if there's anything else they could do for me. Failing this I will tackle the problem on my own, and get nasty on all ends of social media I can grab.

It seems to me that the only to sort this sort of thing out is to REMOVED. The authorities are not interested in helping. But if some of this REMOVED they my sit up and take notice.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA stands firmly against advocating illegal activities, no matter what the provocation. Do not make suggestions like this in the forums under any circumstances.

Just heard back from the ombudsman and they are currently investigating my case, as well as I heard back from my local securities commission telling me they are seeing Bout furthering my complaint to ISSEC.. will keep u all updated :)

Hi All,
Did you managed to get back your money?
I also lost lot with UFX and couple others. But the biggest lost with UFX..........I also want to recover mine....
If you got something please also advise me.
Iqbal

I have been contacted by CySEC with an update. Below is the last 3 emails between CySEC and me. The latest at the top.

Dear Mr. Ahchow,

We have completed our investigation regarding your account location and we would like to inform you that your trading account is with UFX Global Ltd and not with Reliantco Investments Ltd.

UFX Global Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, with license number 14581.

According to “The Law Relating to the Establishment and Operation of a Single Agency for the Out of Court Settlement of Disputes of Financial Nature (Financial Ombudsman)”, Part VI, article 9(3)(a) the Financial Ombudsman does not undertake the examination of a complaint, which relates to transaction that does not fall under the competences of CySEC.

Based on the above information and legislation the Financial Ombudsman does not have jurisdiction to examine your case any further and it will be terminated.

Best regards

Financial Ombudsman Office

From: Anthousa Papacharalambous [mailto:apapacharalambous@financialombudsman.gov.cy]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:03 PM
To: 'Tim Ahchow'
Cc: 'apapandreou@financialombudsman.gov.cy'
Subject: RE: Complaint (reference number 13.29.004.1011)

Dear Mr. Ahchow,

Thank you for the additional information, we will add it to your file in order to be examined.

Kind regards,

Financial Ombudsman Office

Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 7:41 AM
To: Anthousa Papacharalambous
Subject: Re: Complaint (reference number 13.29.004.1011)

Hi Anthousa,

I have been going through my emails and I noticed this one the Steve Myres from UFX sent me with the details of the Bank they wanted me to deposit funds into.

I'm not sure but I don't think this marries up with where my account is held?

I am wondering if this shows that they are being deceptive?

I took a screen shot but I can forward the email if you like.

Thanks

Tim Ahchow

I sent a email to Vanuatu Financial Services Commission, but as yet I haven't received a reply. Surprise surprise.

"I am wondering if this shows that they are being deceptive?"

If its from UFX, it's probably deceptive. :D

Back