Time is Money and Respect. The most quality threads in the forums

Constantino

Recruit
What are the most quality threads in here that can provide me with the most profitable information to get the most pips out of the market?

Drop your suggestions below.

Are so blatant advertising with direct promotion of other competitor forex forum allowed right here or not ? Please do let me know all this stuff ? For sure Baby Pips is very good forum, but please get a bit more real. Ocassional link would be good.

This is extremely difficult question to answer. We are all different and have different level of knowledge and skills about Forex and proper trading including winning trading strategy. So, it is better to start with learning how to properly trade instead of asking for miracle strategy

Yes, while that other forums is for sure one of the most respected in the forex community I am not sure I understand how all that should matter anyway no matter how you put it. See my point here. I see like 2 threads already mentioned here, they have much more if you care.

Yes, while that other forums is for sure one of the most respected in the forex community I am not sure I understand how all that should matter anyway no matter how you put it. See my point here. I see like 2 threads already mentioned here, they have much more if you care.
Lots of good threads there and here.

This is extremely difficult question to answer. We are all different and have different level of knowledge and skills about Forex and proper trading including winning trading strategy. So, it is better to start with learning how to properly trade instead of asking for miracle strategy
You can not directly gain any winning strategy until not practice a lot of time on trading. Slowly any trader can adopt successful ways of trading. It is time you have to pay to trading and get valuable experienc efrom it that will be used in future trading showing good outputs. Time is money use it in constructive manner lear from it you will really feel it is not wated it will give you high level of learning.

Back