Time Management

What is the role of Time management in trading and does Luck matters in trading?
the key factors are:

Trading knowledge
Patience
Demo practice before you go live.
Searching skills to search for good regulated brokers.
LUCK.

Time management is the real thing that stands in front of you to become successful trader. If you can plan your trade timings and not jump in trades all the day around then you are on way to success. Trust me.

In my opinion managing your time is no less important than managing your risks, good time management leads to productivity

For monitoring, the main thing is to know the time of opening and closing markets also date and time of the release important news.

I was having lots of trouble managing my time for trading but I have developed a plan that I will not be taking trades on monday as it is my busiest day of the week and then I will only trade during London session so my job and family time wont affect much.

Time management is a useful skill that will allow you to optimize your work in the market. It can include the time for which you plan to buy an asset, the time when it can be done at maximum profit or the time when you plan to sell the asset. I would also refer to this concept of organizing your personal time as a trader. For example, how much time you trade, what you get during this time, how much profit in terms of amount and percentage, how to optimize your time so that you can take more without risking your capital and retaining the strategies that suit you.

Depending on your trading strategy, you should manage your time for trading. If you are long term trader, then you dont need to spend too much time on trading platform. However, short term traders need to manage their time during a day

What is the role of Time management in trading and does Luck matters in trading?
time is very important factor it will support your assumption(buy/sell) for a period of time , however determining the time necessary to get in or out of your trade needs deep knowledge and practical knowledge of Elliott waves

Back