Tinder- Ambrysun - SunrocIndustrial live

Hi there, I'd love to have a chat with you, because I'm currently having a similar experience. I recently matched on Tinder with a guy who supposedly lives in Schenzen, China. We have had a lot of chats, and even 1 video conversation on WhatsApp. He has told me I should trade using sunrocindustrial live also! I have not invested anything, and am still chatting with him, however, our chats have become more and more talking about how I should invest now as the market is good, he also says his uncle advises him! I said I am not ready to invest yet. as I need time to understand more how this works, he has become a little persistent, saying even if I invest less to start is OK, and now is a good time. There are so many parallels in your thread, I would love to compare notes with you, I do have WhatsApp photos of him, who incidentally said his name is Lin. What was his profile on Tinder?
Please post the photos in this thread. He Liming is the real name of this person however he also uses Lin, Lim, Aaron Lin, Aaron Lim, Yiming Yao, Yim, Yao and a few other aliases.

Hello Roland! I can only suggest you to get rid of it. Right now there are so many good looking Asian profiles around in Central Europe( what I see), easy to match. It all turns into the same-to invest.
Now I am fooling them too.
BTW, some guys already write it in their profile and interests, that the like to invest or work in finance.
I wonder how this kind of mafia works.

Below are more details about these fraud websites and you will note both websites are identical except Ambry posts fake financial registrations for Canada and also lists a fake address for Canada.

www.ambrysun.com
IP address: 45.85.193.249

www.sengela.com
IP address: 45.131.25.159

Below are the details for Ambrysun and the website is registered under Alan Lee and I have highlighted his cell number and qq number.
1609279647104.png

1609282288555.png

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. It matches pretty much with what I found.
Unfortunately most tel numbers are not valid. And it boils down to the question how to get hold of the crooks in China?

Attachments

• whois_results.png
    whois_results.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
Below are more details about these fraud websites and you will note both websites are identical except Ambry posts fake financial registrations for Canada and also lists a fake address for Canada.

www.ambrysun.com
IP address: 45.85.193.249

www.sengela.com
IP address: 45.131.25.159

Below are the details for Ambrysun and the website is registered under Alan Lee and I have highlighted his cell number and qq number.
View attachment 60657

View attachment 60663
Sorry I also fell for the bait of scammers, how did you find the ip address ? I also live in Canada, so let's stay in touch. I lost $ 20,000. I invested in ******* jinlong, the same scheme.

Attachments

• F4FCC049-FEAF-46F1-9929-CB48C81D2A30.png
    F4FCC049-FEAF-46F1-9929-CB48C81D2A30.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Sorry I also fell for the bait of scammers, how did you find the ip address ? I also live in Canada, so let's stay in touch. I lost $ 20,000. I invested in ******* jinlong, the same scheme.
I started a new thread today to loop in all of the fake companies being ran by this group of scammers. Please take a look at the new thread.

1609813446452.png

Did you report your loss the the Canada Securities and Futures Commission? Did you also report to the US CFTC?

Did you report your loss the the Canada Securities and Futures Commission? Did you also report to the US CFTC?
No I didn’t, it’ll be another report not like from police? I only reported to the Toronto Police Department, Canadian State Anti-Fraud Center, China Consulate and Government, China State Trade commissioner Service (TCS), Hong Kong Police Force Anti-Deception Coordination Center, Hong Kong Police Force, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Internet Crime Complaint Center

Hi Guys,

I've been the victim of garsonforex.com

Same scenario, tinder then she introduced me to the investment group. I invested 20K. Been able to make 90K but when came to withdrawal Mr Gavin asked to pay the commission I said ok but I will pay from your website.

On the website garsonforex.com there is no even field where you can enter the bank details or any other payment id when you want to withdraw. So he want me to pay through the different company when even him not able to get his commission within his website not talking about my own withdrawal...

Feeling sick of myself but it is what it is.

I have all the proof conversations, balances, how they manipulate the market, etc.

Is it there any way to get my money back or at least sue them?

King Regards
Jim

Back