Tinder- Ambrysun - SunrocIndustrial live

I am an unfortunate victim of this scam with a high value loss too. Lost an extent of $18,000. Including the 3k i borrowed from a friend. And lost it all. I am beyond embarassed and depressed about this. I have now found that I am not alone and regret not coming across this forum about 4 months back. I am still unable to cope with this loss. Sharing the numbers of the scammers.
Kitty -
+853 6316 8771
+852 5382 0422
Michael (introduced through Kitty and kept giving me buy and sell positions)
+852 6305 1731

I am an unfortunate victim of this scam with a high value loss too. Lost an extent of $18,000. Including the 3k i borrowed from a friend. And lost it all. I am beyond embarassed and depressed about this. I have now found that I am not alone and regret not coming across this forum about 4 months back. I am still unable to cope with this loss. Sharing the numbers of the scammers.
Kitty -
+853 6316 8771
+852 5382 0422
+852 6305 1731
Sorry for your loss and I will try to help. What country are you from?

Thank you. I am from India. I created an account just for the purpose of writing about this.
So please start by filing reports with the Securities and Exchange Board of India, the Ontario Securities Commission (Ontario Canada) because Ambry claims registration there and also file a complaint with the Hong Kong SFC as Ambry also claims to have a business registration there. All forms can be completed and submitted online. If you need the links, just let us know.

So please start by filing reports with the Securities and Exchange Board of India, the Ontario Securities Commission (Ontario Canada) because Ambry claims registration there and also file a complaint with the Hong Kong SFC as Ambry also claims to have a business registration there. All forms can be completed and submitted online. If you need the links, just let us know.
Much appreciated if you could help me with the links. I will get right to it

Kitty -
+853 6316 8771
+852 5382 0422
+852 6305 1731
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Kitty -
+853 6316 8771
+852 5382 0422
+852 6305 1731
Hi Absanka, i m from india, I was scammed by the same set of people until last week. I lost around 80k usd.
I mnleft devastated, it started with from last December 2020. I was insisting to meet in person before heading the additional funds. But the pandemic situation was played well and ended up in this pathetic state .
Infact they use the same names and number with me

Kitty -
+853 6316 8771
+852 5382 0422
+852 6305 1731
Let's unit to fight our best

Let's unit to fight our best
Without disclosing your personal information, please post the phone numbers, pictures, bank account details, etc. these scammers are using. It will be helpful for other victims to have this information. Also if they still claim to have a FINTRAC registration, then please file a complaint with the Ontario Securities Commission (Ontario Canada).

Back