Tinder- Ambrysun - SunrocIndustrial live

Thanks, unfortunately there's a very slim to none chance to recover the loss but I hope more people will find out that this type of scam is on the rise and I have looked at the internet, there's only Reddit and Quora who briefly mentioned about it. This scammers being using this pretty young Asian girls for quite sometimes and actually the scam is quite popular in China and they even have a name for it "killing pig plate". The victims are pigs in this case.

Here's an article on how it works: Online Dating Scam: The Art of Killing the Plated Pig

The Chinese and Hong Kong officials are aware of this because they use the same tactics to convince a lot of people, mostly men to trade/buy gold in the past few years. It's all throughout Southeast Asia. I hope that they can get expose more through the main medium.

They are now targeting the west because we rarely hear about it.

I hope people can tell this to family and friends, so they can watch out for this. I have read that some people have lost their whole life savings in this kind of scams.

Hello

A few weeks ago I matched on tinder with a guy from Macao, whose parents(apperently) live in Germany and he just left for Macao, but wants to come back as soon as it's possible. We spoke on whatsapp every day, nice conversations. Sent pictures, some voicemail. VC via WhatsApp is not possible from China...
After a while he sent me a Screenshot of how much he just made with trading on bitcoins. He told me his uncle is always checking the market and advises him.
I
Soon he started to encourage me to invest too, to make money like he does, so when he gets back here we can meet and travel together and so on. I really believed him all, and invested 1000€ on Mt4. With Screenshots he marked everything and guided me through all this. Ambrysun is the mailing address, the account is called SunrocIndustrial live.
So far so good.
Soon I had a few bucks more with his and his uncles advise. It all seemed trustworthy.
He asked me to invest more. Much more.
To make a higher profit, to get more out of it. He told me it's going to be easy to withdraw and what not..
After overthinking and some researching I went out of my comfort zone and took the risk and invested 25000€, which I had to lent from my bank.
Wit his advise I made a few thousand more in 5 days. All looked good. He wanted me to invest more but that was not possible anymore for me.
Shortly after, a 'good market' was available, he told me how much point sell or buy(like he did before) and when to close. Suddenly all was gone...I was devastadet.
I blamed myself for doing all wrong.
He told me what loser I am, many things you wouldn't tell to someone you apperently like.
I started to investigate, and with a friend I found out that this guy is a fake. His phone number is basically the same(last number different) than with some guy from south Korea who my friend met on tinder as well, who wanted him to trade on Mt4 as well.
I might sound stupid or naive, however.
What's the profit of this person? My conclusion is, he has something to do with
SunrocIndustrial.
Hi there, I'd love to have a chat with you, because I'm currently having a similar experience. I recently matched on Tinder with a guy who supposedly lives in Schenzen, China. We have had a lot of chats, and even 1 video conversation on WhatsApp. He has told me I should trade using sunrocindustrial live also! I have not invested anything, and am still chatting with him, however, our chats have become more and more talking about how I should invest now as the market is good, he also says his uncle advises him! I said I am not ready to invest yet. as I need time to understand more how this works, he has become a little persistent, saying even if I invest less to start is OK, and now is a good time. There are so many parallels in your thread, I would love to compare notes with you, I do have WhatsApp photos of him, who incidentally said his name is Lin. What was his profile on Tinder?

Hi there, I'd love to have a chat with you, because I'm currently having a similar experience. I recently matched on Tinder with a guy who supposedly lives in Schenzen, China. We have had a lot of chats, and even 1 video conversation on WhatsApp. He has told me I should trade using sunrocindustrial live also! I have not invested anything, and am still chatting with him, however, our chats have become more and more talking about how I should invest now as the market is good, he also says his uncle advises him! I said I am not ready to invest yet. as I need time to understand more how this works, he has become a little persistent, saying even if I invest less to start is OK, and now is a good time. There are so many parallels in your thread, I would love to compare notes with you, I do have WhatsApp photos of him, who incidentally said his name is Lin. What was his profile on Tinder?
p.s. I am sorry you had this bad experience, he is the loser, not you :)

Sorry you had this experience, it's awful how these scammers build your trust up over time.
If you wouldn't mind sharing his number, or at least the last few numbers to try and help others avoid falling victim to a similar crime.
I'd be happy to share the info I have too, really sounds like the same person

Hello

A few weeks ago I matched on tinder with a guy from Macao, whose parents(apperently) live in Germany and he just left for Macao, but wants to come back as soon as it's possible. We spoke on whatsapp every day, nice conversations. Sent pictures, some voicemail. VC via WhatsApp is not possible from China...
After a while he sent me a Screenshot of how much he just made with trading on bitcoins. He told me his uncle is always checking the market and advises him.
I
Soon he started to encourage me to invest too, to make money like he does, so when he gets back here we can meet and travel together and so on. I really believed him all, and invested 1000€ on Mt4. With Screenshots he marked everything and guided me through all this. Ambrysun is the mailing address, the account is called SunrocIndustrial live.
So far so good.
Soon I had a few bucks more with his and his uncles advise. It all seemed trustworthy.
He asked me to invest more. Much more.
To make a higher profit, to get more out of it. He told me it's going to be easy to withdraw and what not..
After overthinking and some researching I went out of my comfort zone and took the risk and invested 25000€, which I had to lent from my bank.
Wit his advise I made a few thousand more in 5 days. All looked good. He wanted me to invest more but that was not possible anymore for me.
Shortly after, a 'good market' was available, he told me how much point sell or buy(like he did before) and when to close. Suddenly all was gone...I was devastadet.
I blamed myself for doing all wrong.
He told me what loser I am, many things you wouldn't tell to someone you apperently like.
I started to investigate, and with a friend I found out that this guy is a fake. His phone number is basically the same(last number different) than with some guy from south Korea who my friend met on tinder as well, who wanted him to trade on Mt4 as well.
I might sound stupid or naive, however.
What's the profit of this person? My conclusion is, he has something to do with
SunrocIndustrial.
This was basically exactly what happened to me!

This company is not new and they have ran a long list of sites to scam investors and have been doing so for a few years now. Their more recent websites for Sengela and Ambry are identical to each other (go to both sites below). The forms posted on Ambry for the Canadian Registrations for trading are fake and this company is not regulated by the Canadian Trading Commission, HK SFC or any commission for that matter. Ambry is not even a registered business in HK.. Sorry to hear about your losses but if you search FPA you will find other threads for Ambry.

Golden Day Profit (website is now shut down)

HK Golden Crown Trading

Sengela Trding Limited

Ambry Sun

Well after reading this forum,I think I have saved myself some money. I met a lovely woman from China on a dating site , then onto WeChat .She introduced me to an account manager, I went through the rigmarole of verification to be able to trade it took days, was that all a scam?
I have invested £1000 made some profit was about to invest a further £7000 to boost my chances of more profit. I'm going to try and withdraw the £1000 plus profit on Monday and see what happens.
The lovely young Chinese woman, I can not or perhaps do not want to believe she is part of this scam. I am going to continue chatting too and see what happens, just to see how long it takes for the 'account manager' to tell her she is wasting with me and move on.
Can you post screen shots of the Wechat conversations? Also what is the Wechat id they are using currently?

I find it very interesting how this people can use actual bank account to scam and yet officials are not able to catch them? Don't you have to be an actual person in order to open a bank account or is not necessary now? Banks have all the personal information of the account holder, they won't be that stupid to use other's people info so how are they going to get the money to themselves. I think that's why a lot of people fall for it, once you start thinking like that instead of untraceable accounts such as using money order transfer which a lot of nigerian scams use then you'll think that's safe.

You don't sound stupid, this kind of things happen to anyone. They are scam artists and are very good doing that. Treat it as a very expensive lesson. I have to say that they are pretty good to get from 1000€ to 25000€. The guy must be very convincing. It's a network of people who are doing this and they are from China but are aiming outside because China is cracking really hard on them now. They started with this bootleg app like gambling but make it sound like an investments. These kind of scams have existed at least 10 years now, but they are taking advantage of overseas because of COVID and can use this excuse of not meeting the actual person plus a lot of people are staying home and have nothing to do than lose money to these crooks.

SunrocIndustrial or AmberSun, they are all fake companies, set up to cheat on people. It's so easy to establish a company. Only invest when you do your due diligence of where your money is going to, you cannot even trust your family members in this current world.

However, it's good that more people can share their scam stories, so some can see it when they start googling their so call fake companies and avoid it.
I am wondering about the same question. Why aren't the scammers indentified and caught by authorities through the bank accounts which they use?
I observed that recently the scammers prefer bitcoin as "investment channel"...

I am wondering about the same question. Why aren't the scammers indentified and caught by authorities through the bank accounts which they use?
I observed that recently the scammers prefer bitcoin as "investment channel"...

Yes, bitcoin is a bit more difficult to trace but unfortunately they are using mule accounts. Most likely the names that they use are people who are not even aware that it was used.

It's a bit tricky and they are very smart with this method on scamming people. Even scamming 1k USD or EUR from you, that's a lot of money in a remote country.

Yes, bitcoin is a bit more difficult to trace but unfortunately they are using mule accounts. Most likely the names that they use are people who are not even aware that it was used.

It's a bit tricky and they are very smart with this method on scamming people. Even scamming 1k USD or EUR from you, that's a lot of money in a remote country.
This fraud group has been around a long time and their historical fake companies/websites all used the same or similar physical address in HK however the HK SFC notes each time the fake company is not actually located at that address. Since there is no physical location in HK and the bank accounts used are primarily in mainland China then other than warning people the HK SFC has little jurisdiction over the scammers. I reported Ambry Sun already to the HK SFC, China Securities Commission and Canada Securities Commission. Taking all this into account, every government entity that can prosecute this company states it's outside of their jurisdiction to do so (i.e. everything they list is fake...no HK address, no Canada address, no government certifications/regulations, etc.). The scammers are crafty because they know there is little that will be done by the government especially since HK is a SAR with its own financial regulations which are different than the financial regulators for mainland China. HK will say they are not registered to trade in HK but they have no physical office there. China will say the website listed has an address of HK therefore it's outside of the mainland's jurisdiction. Historically they used HSBC with bank accounts in mainland China but HSBC is very difficult to work with and are reluctant to help people from outside the mainland. I have filed a complaint with the FDIC in the US and asked them to pursue HSBC over this company given HSBC does have operations in the States.

HSBC Bank Company GZH
Account Number: NRA009226325055

这个欺诈集团已经存在了很长时间,其历史悠久的假公司/网站都在香港使用相同或相似的实际地址,但是,香港证监会会在每次假公司实际上不在该地址时进行记录。由于香港没有实际位置,而且所使用的银行帐户主要在中国大陆,因此除了警告人们外,香港证监会对诈骗者几乎没有管辖权。我已经向香港证监会,中国证券监督管理委员会和加拿大证券监督管理委员会报告了AmbrySun。考虑到所有这些因素,每个可以起诉该公司的政府实体都表示这样做是在其管辖范围之外的(即,他们列出的所有内容都是虚假的……没有香港地址,没有加拿大地址,没有政府证明/法规等)。 。诈骗者之所以狡猾,是因为他们知道政府几乎无能为力,特别是因为香港是一个特区,其金融法规不同于中国大陆的金融监管机构。香港会说他们没有在香港进行交易登记,但在香港没有办事处。中国会说,所列网站的地址为香港,因此不在大陆管辖范围内。从历史上看,他们在中国大陆的银行帐户中使用汇丰银行,但汇丰银行很难与之合作,也不愿意为大陆以外的人提供帮助。我已向美国联邦存款保险公司(FDIC)提出投诉,并要求汇丰在美国开展业务,因为汇丰确实在美国开展业务。

The names they use behind the scenes are He Liming +8628537617 and Yiming Yao +8618950029581 which appear to be two of the main people running the scam although they have a vast network of people that help them.

他们在幕后使用的名字是He Liming +8628537617和Yao Yiming +8618950029581,虽然这是一个骗局的主要对象,但他们拥有庞大的人脉网络,可以帮助他们。

Please be careful with your personal information and credit as these scammers also commit fraud by stealing your identity and using it to make other purchases with the information you provided to open an account. They will wait until after they steal your money on Golden Day, Sengela, Ambrysun, etc. and then make online purchases by opening credit cards directly under your name via online businesses.

请注意您的个人信息和信用,因为这些骗子还会通过盗窃您的身份并将其用于通过您提供的开设账户的信息进行其他购买的方式来进行欺诈。他们将等到在Golden Day,Sengela,Ambrysun等盗取您的钱后,再通过在线业务以您的名义直接打开信用卡进行在线购物。

1609174720853.png
1609176760306.png

Fake address and fake certificate. 该公司正在欺诈。不要向他们投资,否则他们会窃取您的所有存款
1609174482497.png

Attachments

• 1609173994771.png
    1609173994771.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back