Tinder and Garsonforex

gtsolid

Recruit
Hi guys,
I've been approached by an hot asian girl, we started to speak chinese (she works in Sinagapore, but she studied chinese literature), and at the end she started to speak about good investments she was doing with Garsonforex, in MT5.

Now... it's clear it's a scam. Also the main brokers in wz group are speaking Chinese. The point is that I'm active (both with the hot girl and in the main MT5 wz group) with them and they think I'm going to put a lot of money and their account.

Is there any way for me to help police or some other to stop this scam?

Hi guys,
I've been approached by an hot asian girl, we started to speak chinese (she works in Sinagapore, but she studied chinese literature), and at the end she started to speak about good investments she was doing with Garsonforex, in MT5.

Now... it's clear it's a scam. Also the main brokers in wz group are speaking Chinese. The point is that I'm active (both with the hot girl and in the main MT5 wz group) with them and they think I'm going to put a lot of money and their account.

Collect as much information as you can and post here. Pictures of the scammers, phone numbers, bank accounts used (bank name, number, etc). Separately you can report them to the HK SFC and the US CFTC.

HK bureau told me it's not their matter.
Do you know in Italy what's the related office?

Hi guys,

Tell me the good news that you haven't let them a single penny from you yet, and is this https://www.garsonforex.com/en/ correct website?

If you have reported or file a complaint to HK SFC They will take action. They will black list the company you used on their websites and they will pass on this information to their designated team. After all these crooks are committing crime on their soil.

For Europe its likely the FCA.

Back