• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem tinder invest scam - garsonforex

I am having an issue with a company
Can I use this info to my advantage to sue them?

Glad that you reported to all the appropriate official organizations. You coming forward as a victim is one step closer for the law enforcements to do their job.

Also, beware of using any law firms because cases like this is really tough and people who agree that they can do it, they just want to scam you. Do not pay any upfront fee or any fee until you are 100% sure that they are doing their job. Those people who claim they can help are legit firms to take your money away. They can always file as consultation firm and you would never get your money back.
Good luck!

Thank you for your help guys! there is no upfront fee from my side as the scammer was also was asking for an upfront commission...

Then main SCAMMER Gavin just sent me a text with a screenshot of my profile picture from this forum.

Unless you end your slander, I will discontinue any dialogue with you and ask the attorney's department to send you a lawyer's letter, originally you can get your foreign exchange funds after paying the commission, but now you can’t

I told him I'm very happy to meet his attorney and told him where he been reported and all his friends from WhatsApp disappeared

Then main SCAMMER Gavin just sent me a text with a screenshot of my profile picture from this forum.

Unless you end your slander, I will discontinue any dialogue with you and ask the attorney's department to send you a lawyer's letter, originally you can get your foreign exchange funds after paying the commission, but now you can’t

I told him I'm very happy to meet his attorney and told him where he been reported and all his friends from WhatsApp disappeared

if someone will find helpful look how they manipulating the market

market manipulation.jpg

Back