• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem tinder invest scam - garsonforex

I am having an issue with a company
if someone will find helpful look how they manipulating the market

1614981964995.png

Keep exposing SCAMMING KING GAVIN group garsonfores.com
as more and more people contacting me in the private text as victims

Today I'm posting his games called ANIVERSARY REWARDS (which you will obviously gonna win) if you deposit funds till certain dates you will get doubled your money. Read carefully because in different groups names might be different but the style of writing will remain the same because of his nature he couldn't change that.
156125248_125585799483478_7757650093397069596_n.jpg

Today I'm posting his games called ANIVERSARY REWARDS (which you will obviously gonna win) if you deposit funds till certain dates you will get doubled your money. Read carefully because in different groups names might be different but the style of writing will remain the same because of his nature he couldn't change that.

SCAMMER GAVIN from garsonforex.com text me that if I'm not gonna end my slander his attorney will contact me ASAP so posting another proof of their SCAM scheme. Hopefully, his attorney gonna be in touch with me even sooner :)

Have a look at how looks their normal day in a chatting group and please notice their style of writing. Maybe someone already in a similar group I'm pretty sure they have plenty of groups like this.

mt5 garsonforex scam group.JPG
garsonforex parasites.JPG

SCAMMER GAVIN from garsonforex.com text me that if I'm not gonna end my slander his attorney will contact me ASAP so posting another proof of their SCAM scheme. Hopefully, his attorney gonna be in touch with me even sooner :)

Have a look at how looks their normal day in a chatting group and please notice their style of writing. Maybe someone already in a similar group I'm pretty sure they have plenty of groups like this.

View attachment 62791View attachment 62792
hi
i am franky and be scammed on the same way like u. lost 30k. i still talking to her that i would invest 100k byt not on garsons bc i dont get my money. she sended me an other broker that isnt real . i told her i would love to invest but that i was waiting on my witdraw. she is using a UK number. probly fake to. 00447440379313. every day she talks to me.

Very likely you talking to the same person all in once. He or she is all of them in the group. Did you report somwhere?

Back