• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem tinder invest scam - garsonforex

I am having an issue with a company

Jim Kimberly

Recruit
Hi Guys,

I've been the victim of garsonforex.com

Same scenario, tinder then she introduced me to the investment group. I invested 20K. Been able to make 90K but when came to withdrawal Mr Gavin asked to pay the commission I said ok but I will pay from your website.

On the website garsonforex.com there is no even field where you can enter the bank details or any other payment id when you want to withdraw. So he want me to pay through the different company when even him not able to get his commission within his website not talking about my own withdrawal...

Feeling sick of myself but it is what it is.

I have all the proof conversations, balances, how they manipulate the market, etc.

Is it there any way to get my money back or at least sue them?

King Regards
Jim

Attachments

• 156125248_125585799483478_7757650093397069596_n.png
    156125248_125585799483478_7757650093397069596_n.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Hi Guys,

Same scenario, tinder then she introduced me to the investment group. I invested 20K. Been able to make 90K but when came to withdrawal Mr Gavin asked to pay the commission I said ok but I will pay from your website.

On the website garsonforex.com there is no even field where you can enter the bank details or any other payment id when you want to withdraw. So he want me to pay through the different company when even him not able to get his commission within his website not talking about my own withdrawal...

I have all the proof conversations, balances, how they manipulate the market, etc.

King Regards
Jim

Hi Guys,

King Regards
Jim
Without posting your personal information, can you post the bank account details the scammers are using? Also do you have any pics of the individuals you spoke with, their phone numbers, email addresses, etc? This will help to warn others.

Be avare of this names

Mr Gavin - main one accountant
Mr Boris - trading guru
Lisa - asistant of the gruop

Eve - tinder queen 07832894077

the payment method they using btc or eth wallet id

Attachments

• 82082f3b-67bd-4cf9-a286-a4c062108a00.jpg
    82082f3b-67bd-4cf9-a286-a4c062108a00.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 857072d9-06b8-4503-a44f-e05741e513eb.jpg
    857072d9-06b8-4503-a44f-e05741e513eb.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 22
  • b1c32b6b-dba4-434e-9424-7b7db7d36f27.jpg
    b1c32b6b-dba4-434e-9424-7b7db7d36f27.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 22
  • ff0bee53-dd4d-4b8c-8bcb-b4daecf2ba83.jpg
    ff0bee53-dd4d-4b8c-8bcb-b4daecf2ba83.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi Guys,

King Regards
Jim
The first time you got the RED signal when you found out there is no way to get money back. So, why you didn't stop there?
Why you let them take your money?

The website for GarsonForex was registered back in August 2020 therefore the site is around 7 months old. Below are further details the the main label on Metatrader is a company called Atlantic. This means Atlantic has the real label with Metaquotes and is selling White Labels to many fake broker companies including Garson Forex!

1614789558444.png

1614788766540.png

1614789040525.png

Page 4 - 5th post down shows more pics used by Garsonforex

1614789346949.png

The website for GarsonForex was registered back in August 2020 therefore the site is around 7 months old. Below are further details the the main label on Metatrader is a company called Atlantic. This means Atlantic has the real label with Metaquotes and is selling White Labels to many fake broker companies including Garson Forex!

View attachment 62651

View attachment 62647

View attachment 62648

Page 4 - 5th post down shows more pics used by Garsonforex

View attachment 62649
So this 2 highlighted in Yellow in charge for white labels?

Back