• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem tinder invest scam - garsonforex

I am having an issue with a company
hi Kimberly. i also got recently scammed. it was through an app called SGX, i also wasn’t able to withdraw my money and was asked for a lot of fees like taxes, handling fees, and unfreezing the account fees. i lost all of my savings to it. unfortunately, i don’t think i can ever get it back.

If you need help on how to report them. Please start with contacting your local authorities, if you wired money through the bank, let them know. Report to the corresponding to the Stock and Trading Exchange that the company is claimed they are from. Check under which domain their site is register and report directly to that domain. Also, if the “girl” is claimed that she’s from HK, SG, TW or any other country report to that country law officials too.

I know is a lot to do and you might not get a chance to get your money back but exposing them meaning there’s on more victim who’s willing to come forward and put their actions in jeopardy. You are also helping other potential victims to fall into their trap.

Thanks for sharing your story and best of luck!

4 offices on 13 Continents! Those offices must be freaking huge and span vast oceans. Also last time I checked there were 7 continents!

1614829438200.png

hi Kimberly. i also got recently scammed. it was through an app called SGX, i also wasn’t able to withdraw my money and was asked for a lot of fees like taxes, handling fees, and unfreezing the account fees. i lost all of my savings to it. unfortunately, i don’t think i can ever get it back.
Please report to the bank first you may get money back if your bank provides a fraud guarantee. Then read all the posts and report further.

If you need help on how to report them. Please start with contacting your local authorities, if you wired money through the bank, let them know. Report to the corresponding to the Stock and Trading Exchange that the company is claimed they are from. Check under which domain their site is register and report directly to that domain. Also, if the “girl” is claimed that she’s from HK, SG, TW or any other country report to that country law officials too.

I know is a lot to do and you might not get a chance to get your money back but exposing them meaning there’s on more victim who’s willing to come forward and put their actions in jeopardy. You are also helping other potential victims to fall into their trap.

Thanks for sharing your story and best of luck!
I reported already to the bank and all the biggest local authorities. Now I'm digging under them to provide china police most detailed info i can

Without posting your personal information, please provide the bank name, beneficiary, account number, etc. of where you wired funds to. Without more details it's hard to determine if you can sue them yet.
1. My Bank name is TSB located in London

2. from TSB funds been send to Kraken.com Deposit Method: Clear junction FPS/BASC

Account name Payward Ltd.

Address
One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB, UK

Bank name Clear Junction Limited
Bank/Branch address
15 Kingsway, London WC2B 6UN, UK

BIC CLJUGB21
IBAN GB29CLJU04130729900313

Sort code
04 13 07

Account number

Reference AA62N84GOCMVJRHI

3. When money been received in Kraken acc I have been asked to buy BTC or USDT and send to this id wallets\from garsonforex.com website:

btc 3PHHR8GHQfMnwp41rV4QWjuXxwV8cZs6uW

usdt-erc20 0xEB309e7Db96eA1F582d76DaAe2C9d58e5f4C9a83

When I open a conversation about the deposit I have been asked to pay commission firsts even if I want to withdraw my initial deposit and i have to send money to

usdt-erc20 0x9d46Dd25Bfd4d01a6D44aFa011bD83D852811023

PLease let me know you want to see any other info as i can provide a lot of proof

Without posting your personal information, please provide the bank name, beneficiary, account number, etc. of where you wired funds to. Without more details it's hard to determine if you can sue them yet.
1. My Bank name is TSB located in London

2. From TSB I send money to kraken.com Deposit Method: Clear junction FPS/BASC

Account name Payward Ltd.

Address
One London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB, UK

Bank name Clear Junction Limited
Bank/Branch address
15 Kingsway, London WC2B 6UN, UK

BIC CLJUGB21
IBAN GB29CLJU04130729900313

Sort code
04 13 07

Account number

Reference AA62N84GOCMVJRHI

3. When money received in Kraken balance I been asked to buy BTC or USDT and send it to this wallets id (garsonforex.com wallets):

BTC - 3PHHR8GHQfMnwp41rV4QWjuXxwV8cZs6uW

usdt-urc20 - 0xEB309e7Db96eA1F582d76DaAe2C9d58e5f4C9a83

When I open a conversation about the deposit I have been asked to pay the commission even if want to withdraw my initial deposit. Commission has to be sent to this id

usdt-urc20 0x9d46Dd25Bfd4d01a6D44aFa011bD83D852811023

Back