Tired of not understanding why the market moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
fxs.jpg

UPDATE
11:20AM London time, 12th of February 2015:

A lot of people have been contacting me to ask if there will be a recording made available, and unfortunately we will not be recording it as I only do my webinars live in real time.
However, I also understand that many people in various time zones cannot attend.

With this in mind I have decided to extend the special offer in the webinar, which allows you to try the service out for just $1!

Click here to get your $1 trial now

This offer will expire on Monday, February 16th at 5 PM New York time. If you want to check out my brand new service with no risk, then I strongly urge you to take this opportunity now!

Thanks, Jarratt

FX edge – Access the same information as banks in real time!

Jarratt Davis was ranked as the second best perfoming FX trader in the world by the Barclay hedge currency traders index for the period between 2008 – 2013 and his new service brings retail traders real time access to the exact same news flow used by banks and hedge funds!​

Fxedge is a combination of 3 ingredients of success:

1. Institutional real time news feed
2. Trade plans for each high impact news event
3. Video course teaching you how to day trade the news

What you get from your FX edge subscription:

• You will have access to a comprehensive video course, teaching you how to approach the news feed and use it to make profits
  • The week begins with a detailed video presentation, taking you through all of the upcoming high impact news events and how you should be looking to trade them.
  • Each morning there is a clear trade plan for each high impact news released that day
  • The real time news feed runs around the clock delivering market moving news, while the audio squawk is on for the entire NY and London sessions. This feed is the most comprehaensive feed that has ever been made available to retail traders
  • The trading week ends with a full round up of each major market moving event and all of the trading opportrunities that were available.

About our news feed:

We have made key partnerships with institutional news providers while also employing our own analsysts to update and post any key market moving information in real time, including hedge fund trading levels, market updates and key bank analysis.
Not only do you get the news but you also recieve updates that ensure you understand what is moving the markets on a minute by minute basis. If anything changes you will be the first to know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back