Titan trade is going down!!!

Shall we join forces and fight them together

hi,
I will call myself for the time being Mr. G,
I was scamed by Titan trade for 220k in less then 3 month, my "broker" name is : "josh Bradford".
I know this name is fake or like they like to call it a "stage name" and I also know that Titan trade is a bull**** brand name they use for their lable.
What the nice guys over there in Israel that are seating in the borsa district in a company called mig finance with Mr. Guy the owner and Mr. Raphael the CEO don't undrestand that scameing a guy that can invest 220k into trading binary options can also afford much more to start hunting down one by one their operation.

And that is excetlly what I'm planing on doing.

So for now I will leave this thread open as it is and every day for the next 7 days I will update more and more information regarding the different indeviduals in this company and also slowly their all company's structures and for the final stage I will start connecting live and published all, interpul and the Israeli police (yahbal) and the international AML organisations to take this company and the different indeviduals down one by one .

In a case someone from "Titan trade " read this I would strongly recommend you showing it to your superiors .

Cheers.

Back