Titan trade is going down!!!

Bank buster

Recruit
hi,
I will call myself for the time being Mr. G,
I was scamed by Titan trade for 220k in less then 3 month, my "broker" name is : "josh Bradford".
I know this name is fake or like they like to call it a "stage name" and I also know that Titan trade is a bull**** brand name they use for their lable.
What the nice guys over there in Israel that are seating in the borsa district in a company called mig finance with Mr. Guy the owner and Mr. Raphael the CEO don't undrestand that scameing a guy that can invest 220k into trading binary options can also afford much more to start hunting down one by one their operation.

And that is excetlly what I'm planing on doing.

So for now I will leave this thread open as it is and every day for the next 7 days I will update more and more information regarding the different indeviduals in this company and also slowly their all company's structures and for the final stage I will start connecting live and published all, interpul and the Israeli police (yahbal) and the international AML organisations to take this company and the different indeviduals down one by one .

In a case someone from "Titan trade " read this I would strongly recommend you showing it to your superiors .

Cheers.

Both of you, There's a class action lawsuit being put together against Titan Trade. You can read more about it here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ction-lawsuits-against-several-brokers.44762/

How did you deposit? If by credit/debit card, call the fraud department at the card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what happened and ask about a chargeback. Explain the promises which were made before they crashed your account.

If your bank doesn't want to cooperate, you can use a professional service like WinChargeback.com. I'm told they also can recover money deposited by bank wire in some cases.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way. Their unethical ways has cost me more than a $100k as well.

hi,
I was scamed by Titan trade for 220k in less then 3 month, my "broker" name is : "josh Bradford".
I know this name is fake or like they like to call it a "stage name" and I also know that Titan trade is a bull**** brand name they use for their lable.
What the nice guys over there in Israel that are seating in the borsa district in a company called mig finance with Mr. Guy the owner and Mr. Raphael the CEO don't undrestand that scameing a guy that can invest 220k into trading binary options can also afford much more to start hunting down one by one their operation.

So for now I will leave this thread open as it is and every day for the next 7 days I will update more and more information regarding the different indeviduals in this company and also slowly their all company's structures and for the final stage I will start connecting live and published all, interpul and the Israeli police (yahbal) and the international AML organisations to take this company and the different indeviduals down one by one .

In a case someone from "Titan trade " read this I would strongly recommend you showing it to your superiors .

Cheers.

Titan Trade is a SCAM. After trading a couple of times I realised Binary Options wasn't what it is advertised to be. My Balance was at $250 at one time when I placed a withdrawal request. I was then called by a "Senior Broker" Brad Lane who said he could assist me increase my balance. No money management was applied. The aim I think, was to deplete my account as quickly as possible. When my account reached $183, I requested a withdrawal again, only to be called by another "Senior Broker" who also showed the same attitude, promising to increase my account balance. I fell for it again!! My balance is now $3 after he urged me to place "One Touch" trades. I know these amounts are small, but for me they're worth something. These guys are scammers and will stop at nothing to deplete your account...and there are many other unscrupulous brokers out there. I'm currently trying to close another account with another broker...without luck for now..

If your deposit was recent and by bank card, contact the card's issuing bank. Talk to the fraud and/or disputes department. Explain how 2 separate employees promised to make you more money in order to get you to delay a withdrawal and then both broke their promises. Ask about a chargeback based on fraudulent blocking of withdrawals and failure to provide promised services.

If your deposit was recent and by bank card, contact the card's issuing bank. Talk to the fraud and/or disputes department. Explain how 2 separate employees promised to make you more money in order to get you to delay a withdrawal and then both broke their promises. Ask about a chargeback based on fraudulent blocking of withdrawals and failure to provide promised services.
Thanks..will try, but it's unlikely that I'll get my money back. BinaryBook is now stalling in processing my withdrawal request. Regretting getting into Binary Options and these brokers/platforms.

hi,

Cheers.

This is correct information, but the law in Israel gives permission to sell binary option abroad but not to Israeli citizens.
But what was the replay from titan trade about this information that you know about them?

Thanks..will try, but it's unlikely that I'll get my money back. BinaryBook is now stalling in processing my withdrawal request. Regretting getting into Binary Options and these brokers/platforms.

The longer you wait to get a chargeback going, the better the chances you'll get past the deadline. This is one of the reasons they delay clients as long as possible.

Back