Titan Trade Managed Forex Account Scam

TitanScam

Private
I opened a binary options account with Titan Trade in August 2015. The account manager, David Fisher gave me some signals based on earning season. He managed to lose my whole investment, but said that he would return the funds because it was protected.

We used the returned bonus funds and made some decent profit the second time round. I was then approached by David Fisher who told me that they could make a more constant return in their Forex managed account department. He told me that he was a Certified Financial Advisor (CFA) and that is why he can give me this "good advice".

Fisher promised me a return of between 5 and 15% per month for an investment of $50k. For a period of 8-9 months they managed +- 14% per month, but kept on pushing for more deposits. I couldn't understand this.

In the end I invested a total of $70k. I got about $35k withdrawals in this time as "profit". They traded the account up to $170k, but in June this year, when I said I was not going to invest more and asked for a big withdrawal, everything came tumbling down. On the 6th of June, I told David Fisher in an e-mail to stop trading on the account, but he ignored me. He continued and lost $59 000 in 5 days.

After this they told me that David Fisher was fired. I was told to work with Michael Vinyard and instructed him to stop trading on the account. Again, I was ignored and they proceeded to lose a further $47 000 in two more trades.

In total they lost $106 000 in less than 2 weeks. They were willing to only give me a withdrawal of $35k. So according to them I got back what I invested. I disagree, as this was profit during the time and I spent it and did not reinvest.

They were not allowed to trade further on the account after I told them to stop. This was still my account and my money. I told them that I am going to complain to the FCA, CFTC, CFA and wherever I need to.

They are also somehow connected with the MT4 platform provider Pro Active Trader. http://www.proactivetrader.com/en/

They are sometimes receiving funds from clients as Primero Capital Solutions (http://www.fsc.org.ai/documents/Pub...o Capital Solutions Limited and ICoptions.pdf) in Anguilla, even though they are not authorized to do that. They are somehow affiliated to Algocapitals and owned by Trade-Financials.

Don't trust these brokers. They win if you lose

.Email stop trading Fisher.jpg Lost Trades.jpg

Attachments

• Investor Alert - Primero Capital Solutions Limited and ICoptions.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 2
I opened a binary options account with Titan Trade in August 2015. The account manager, David Fisher gave me some signals based on earning season. He managed to lose my whole investment, but said that he would return the funds because it was protected.

We used the returned bonus funds and made some decent profit the second time round. I was then approached by David Fisher who told me that they could make a more constant return in their Forex managed account department. He told me that he was a Certified Financial Advisor (CFA) and that is why he can give me this "good advice".

Fisher promised me a return of between 5 and 15% per month for an investment of $50k. For a period of 8-9 months they managed +- 14% per month, but kept on pushing for more deposits. I couldn't understand this.

In the end I invested a total of $70k. I got about $35k withdrawals in this time as "profit". They traded the account up to $170k, but in June this year, when I said I was not going to invest more and asked for a big withdrawal, everything came tumbling down. On the 6th of June, I told David Fisher in an e-mail to stop trading on the account, but he ignored me. He continued and lost $59 000 in 5 days.

After this they told me that David Fisher was fired. I was told to work with Michael Vinyard and instructed him to stop trading on the account. Again, I was ignored and they proceeded to lose a further $47 000 in two more trades.

In total they lost $106 000 in less than 2 weeks. They were willing to only give me a withdrawal of $35k. So according to them I got back what I invested. I disagree, as this was profit during the time and I spent it and did not reinvest.

They were not allowed to trade further on the account after I told them to stop. This was still my account and my money. I told them that I am going to complain to the FCA, CFTC, CFA and wherever I need to.

They are also somehow connected with the MT4 platform provider Pro Active Trader. http://www.proactivetrader.com/en/

They are sometimes receiving funds from clients as Primero Capital Solutions (http://www.fsc.org.ai/documents/Publications/Investor Alerts/Investor Alert - Primero Capital Solutions Limited and ICoptions.pdf) in Anguilla, even though they are not authorized to do that. They are somehow affiliated to Algocapitals and owned by Trade-Financials.

.View attachment 26622 View attachment 26623

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him

Also check this link for other details
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ction-lawsuits-against-several-brokers.44762/

I recently opened an account with Secured Options to test them out. After opening the account I was contacted by my account manager Jacob who told me about this unbelievable US election deal where you can make 2000% on your money in 10 days. Thats right his words were 20:1. $20 for every $1 you put in. I've now learnt the hard way that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

When I searched FPA for Secured Options I found some very alarming stories. Just the normal scam stories. They manage your account (with insurance off course), they lose your money, you invest more, they lose again, they don't refund the money. I guess most scam stories are like this. But when I looked deeper, I realized that Secured Options transactions reflect as Grey Mountain on my bank statements. The same as Titan Trade. Coincidence?

I also found this interesting complaint: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...e-140-000-but-still-nothin.46817/#post-254892 . Interesting thing is, Doc Mike was working with David Fisher, who lost all his money. I believe this is the same David Fisher who managed my account and lost all my money after I told him to stop trading.

I further believe that Titan and Secured Options are being run by the same people. Same refernece on bank statements and same scammy brokers. Therefor big scam warning. They have run into too much trouble as Titan and now they registered a new name and brand and start from scratch using the same old names to scam people.

They even sent me a contract showing me the insurance. Don't be fooled by these scamsters.

Attachments

• Secured Options insured contract12.compressed.pdf
    90.5 KB · Views: 3
You may want to have a chat with WinChargeback. Depending on the date of deposit and deposit method, they may be able to help recover some of your funds.

That's exactly what they did to me too and are still doing and I have no way of stopping them
Anyone know a way of stopping these scam bugs??

QUOTE="TitanScam, post: 251938, member: 137484"]I opened a binary options account with Titan Trade in August 2015. The account manager, David Fisher gave me some signals based on earning season. He managed to lose my whole investment, but said that he would return the funds because it was protected.

They are sometimes receiving funds from clients as Primero Capital Solutions (http://www.fsc.org.ai/documents/Publications/Investor Alerts/Investor Alert - Primero Capital Solutions Limited and ICoptions.pdf) in Anguilla, even though they are not authorized to do that. They are somehow affiliated to Algocapitals and owned by Trade-Financials.

.View attachment 26622 View attachment 26623[/QUOTE]

Back