Titan trade withdrawals pending for 2 weeks!!

lexi28

Corporal
NOTICE:
Impending Class Action Lawsuit
Against Titan Trade

Click for more info

I registered on titan trade with a view to using Michael freeman's signal feed for binary trading. they were the ones accepting clients from Nigeria. i registered on the 20TH OF OCTOBER. i funded the account on the 22nd of OCTOBER. i sent my funding, compliance/verification documents to them as required by their compliance department (Elena Bragina). my documents were cleared and accepted for future withdrawals on 27th October notifying me via email.

I started having issues with login right after account funding, which i complained to my account manager about. he told helped reset my password, and change my browser to google chrome but the issue persisted. i traded 4 times and lost all four trades. my inability to login before mike's signal arrived was a major source of discontent. each time i licked on my charts woindow, i was logged out of my account and told "session expired".

The problem persisted till the 3rd of November when i was fed up and used the reset password given by my account manager (RICHARD KOVAK) to process a withdrawal. i received no reply from him, so i contacted support@titantrade.com, a lady called Jennifer Reuben contacted me about a password issue on the 4th of November much after i had complained. Richard sent a belated email, saying he was working on my password issues.

I had asked for a confirmation of my withdrawal request, Jennifer said i should make the request via my account on the email, which i had done already. I made another request on the 4th and this time sent the screenshot of the account page to them at support@titantrade.com, compliance@titantrade.com and my account manager(richardK@titantrade.com)

On the 10th of November, Jennifer wrote me an email acknowledging my withdrawal request, stating that the finance department and my broker would be informed, saying also that it would take 7 business days before my request could be done. well i have not heard from them since writing almost everyday to get them to process my withdrawal and/or reply my emails.calls to their support desk keeps ringing without answer. I have not received the funds either, as i am asking for a withdrawal to my Mastercard and not a BANK WIRE. i am asking people on the forum for help as to how to get them to refund my money. the first withdrawal is declared to be free on their website and withdrawals to Credit cards are supposed to take 48hours or 3-5 business days for bank wire.

i am at a loss as to how to proceed. no replies, no calls from them and no funds returned either.

any help from the forum is welcomed.
Thanks.
withdrawal  request received.jpg

hi, thanks for the response. i deposited by Mastercard. and i am asking for a withdrawal by the same card too. my documents were verified. i have email correspondence attesting to that by their compliance department, so i do not know what is atking them so long. i write them emails virtually everyday.

your help is very welcome.

How did you deposit?

hi, i will do so now, thanks for the feedback. i will let you know the results and post regular updates. thanks again.

Titan trade\ just asked for my mobile phone number again.!! a number that the account manager (RICHARD KOVAK) called several times and another supposed expert broker called to get me to invest $1500 for a VIP account!!! here is the email:
Dear Alex,

Thank you for trading Titantrade.com

Please provide us with your valid phone number in which you can be reached and your most comfortable time frame for a brief conversation.
Your broker has been trying to contact you for several times yesterday but unfortunately to no avail.

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our support department via Live Chat, Phone or Email.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Reuben | Support

i think this is another delay ploy by them, what is so difficult in sending money, very nifty to collect money but very slow to refund/ send withdrawals.

i have sent my mobile number to then again and asked for the ARN as advised.

thanks,

What a joke. I don't like the way they are handling your complaint.

Just demand your ARN before you are filling a chargeback through your card issuer. They can make a response through email if they can't hold of your through phone.

The quicker you are filling a chargeback, the bigger chance it will be accepted.

Titan trade\ just asked for my mobile phone number again.!! a number that the account manager (RICHARD KOVAK) called several times and another supposed expert broker called to get me to invest $1500 for a VIP account!!! here is the email:
Dear Alex,

Thank you for trading Titantrade.com

Please provide us with your valid phone number in which you can be reached and your most comfortable time frame for a brief conversation.
Your broker has been trying to contact you for several times yesterday but unfortunately to no avail.

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact our support department via Live Chat, Phone or Email.

Best Regards,
Jennifer Reuben | Support

i think this is another delay ploy by them, what is so difficult in sending money, very nifty to collect money but very slow to refund/ send withdrawals.

i have sent my mobile number to then again and asked for the ARN as advised.

thanks,

This is all nonsense. This is a tactic brokers use to try to stall you and prevent you from getting your money. They already had your phone number, obviously, since they already spoke with you several times on the phone. Now they are playing stupid, trying to come up with trivial excuses about why they have not sent your withdrawal money to you. From what you just wrote, I would definitely consider this a red flag, and not trust them at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again. These are some of the biggest scam artists in the world. This is what these criminals do to make a living. They are liars and they lie for a living, while hurting many other people in the process by stealing their money.

i have written them again asking for the ARN. what do i do if or when they do not respond? what is involved in the chargeback? if i do not get an ARN how do i proceed with them. thanks for all responses and advice. it is appreciated.

i have written them again asking for the ARN. what do i do if or when they do not respond? what is involved in the chargeback? if i do not get an ARN how do i proceed with them. thanks for all responses and advice. it is appreciated.

If they won't sent you the ARN just call the bank/ credit card company and ask for a chargeback based on the fact it is an internet scam.

Back