TITANTRADE.COM---SCAM ALERT!!!--michael freeman's recomendation

habibizawji

Recruit
Anybody...helloooo...can someone help me please...

I got introduced to titantrade.com by michael freeman of binary option on his site that if i donate to one of his charity which i did to get his software and by not erasing the cookies i couldn't get his auto software to titantrade.com and he said that i need to open an account again to another company which i did to cherrytrade.com and finally got to work the software.

So i decided to withdraw my 500.00 from titantrade.com and no one is responding me since november 4, 2014 i used their phone and after 30mins it hang up automatically. i email them still no reply to my messages. i put a comment to michael freeman and when i get back to his site and youtube all has been erased and he never get to answer anything about this titantrade.com.

please how can i get my money back...

thanks in advance,
belinda

Attachments

• letter.png
    letter.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 11
Anybody...helloooo...can someone help me please...

........ i put a comment to michael freeman and when i get back to his site and youtube all has been erased and he never get to answer anything about this titantrade.com.

thanks in advance,
belinda

Comments on Michael Freeman are removed, nothing new. He recommends and votes for brookers, signals which are scams like goptions. This guy makes money from recommending, reviewing etc So I reckon he doesn't really care about your investments

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

- Don`t forget to hit like if you found this post helpful :)

Back