TIX FX IS A SCAM!

bibiansingh

Private
Hello i starting using TIXFX the 26 of sep 2016 i deposited in total 1350$ with them, they told me they going to teach me everything but afetr the deposit they never contact me again so i asked for a withdraw, then a peson ho say be David Lino contact me said that eveything will be fixed but nothing happend, so today i contact to them and this person tall me that He dont doing to give any money back because is manage fees!!! i never new that there are manage fees in this they are stilling my money.

So what ca i do?
thanks

New Deposit TIXFX Trust Pay
N
no-reply@tixfx.com

|
lun 26/09, 11:41 a.m.
Usted

New deposit notification!

Deposit:

Amount: 1.350 USD
Payment method: Trust Pay

User credentials:

Metatrader Group: TIX-EDY-Par1
Promo code: 115
Name: BIBIANA ROCIO MARTINEZ CRUZ
Metatrader Login: 2108927623

Hello i starting using TIXFX the 26 of sep 2016 i deposited in total 1350$ with them, they told me they going to teach me everything but afetr the deposit they never contact me again so i asked for a withdraw, then a peson ho say be David Lino contact me said that eveything will be fixed but nothing happend, so today i contact to them and this person tall me that He dont doing to give any money back because is manage fees!!! i never new that there are manage fees in this they are stilling my money.

So what ca i do?
thanks

New Deposit TIXFX Trust Pay
N
no-reply@tixfx.com

|
lun 26/09, 11:41 a.m.
Usted

New deposit notification!

Deposit:

Amount: 1.350 USD
Payment method: Trust Pay

User credentials:

Metatrader Group: TIX-EDY-Par1
Promo code: 115
Name: BIBIANA ROCIO MARTINEZ CRUZ
Metatrader Login: 2108927623
Discusting bastards gangsters

Sir dear admin This TIXFX call me and told me if i delete Those threads with complains and fraud actions thay will send me my money back iam in doubt. There is no delete button there so can't do it

lets se what you can do

One thing you can do is to have your own thread for your own issue instead of padding out other people's threads. Your actions will make it harder to focus on each issue.

As for what I can do, if things don't go well for those who start threads, there's always the possibility of referrals to WinChargeback and escalating issues to the FPA Traders Court. Before going the escalation route, I suggest that the person who started this thread invite TixFx to come here and discuss the issue.

Sir dear admin This TIXFX call me and told me if i delete Those threads with complains and fraud actions thay will send me my money back iam in doubt. There is no delete button there so can't do it

Tell TixFx that your thread can be marked as RESOLVED as soon as the person who started the thread reports that all money owed has been received. Later, the thread will be moved out of Scam Alerts to the Resolved Issues folder.

I agree with
One thing you can do is to have your own thread for your own issue instead of padding out other people's threads. Your actions will make it harder to focus on each issue.

As for what I can do, if things don't go well for those who start threads, there's always the possibility of referrals to WinChargeback and escalating issues to the FPA Traders Court. Before going the escalation route, I suggest that the person who started this thread invite TixFx to come here and discuss the issue.

Tell TixFx that your thread can be marked as RESOLVED as soon as the person who started the thread reports that all money owed has been received. Later, the thread will be moved out of Scam Alerts to the Resolved Issues folder.

I agree with the moderator talk to TIX FX and told them that I am going to close this thread once they give me my money back because nobody contact me yet. daro70, help me to pass the message to TIXFX they most to contact me in order to close this thread.

I am struggling to withdraw my money on tixfx right now. It's been two weeks now! There's a dog named chris bonson on tixfx and I hate it the most!!

Back