TIXFX Broker

Leave them a nice, shiny 1 star review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/TixFx

File a police report. Ask them to escalate to Interpol. Ask of the police are aware of any place to file for online fraud in your country.

hello, I know that you could be busy but i really appreciate if you can help me, i opened a thread TIx FX IS A SCAM and a case too, until now nobody reply or give me answers or help please visit my thread and my case i am sorry i had some grammar mistakes but i don't know how to edit it.
thanks

I saw the Italian forum where TIXFX had bad reviews, they still have my money they are a Scam, without regulation no service customer and the phone that they use never works, if someone see this messages please no put your money there, if they still have your money i suggest to go in every singe forum, and site web and comment about this TIX fx so nobody going to loss money with them, i am going to write in ever single site web about them TIX FX SCAM THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY STAY AWAY!

Yes They are very scammer. I reported the to italian postal Police and a inglese site connette whit English police

Back