tixfx.com is a very big scam

abramp

Recruit
tixfx.com is a very big scam. i joined tixfx last year around June 2016. i was called by the guy name Chris Bonson, he said i must deposit 500 usd in the tixfx account which i did.He then insisted that i must upgrade the account which i upgraded to 5000usd.One morning on September 2016 when i check my account it was showing 0.00usd and when i emailed Chris He told me that Gold did so bad that we lost all the money, but He will arrenge a credit for me. the next month October 2016 I couldn't reach my guy Chris Bonson anymore and later the same month I was called by the lady named Megan Lagos, when I asked her about Chris she said she's working for herself and has nothing to do with Chris Bonson. So it was true chirs managed to arrenge the 500usd credit, now the same happened again as Megan Lagos was now push me to upgrade the account so that we can recover the loss made by Chris. I again upgraded the account to 5890usd. The account run for about 4month with Gain and losses. Around Janaury 2017 we started lossing most of the trades and I started asking Megan about this and she didn't have any answer.

By 09 Febraury 2017 I decided to withdrawal the money when my account was still around 4600usd and nothing happened. Megan Lagos started to place many trades on the 15 Febraury 2017 by Morning 16 Febraury my account was 20.88usd. I send as many emails to account@tixfx.co, docs@tixfx.com and support@tixfx requuesting my money. Then i was lucky as I received a call from my lady Megan Lagos explaining that we have lost all the money and now I have to invest in loss risk trades.

Can i please have help

tixfx.com is a very big scam. i joined tixfx last year around June 2016. i was called by the guy name Chris Bonson, he said i must deposit 500 usd in the tixfx account which i did.He then insisted that i must upgrade the account which i upgraded to 5000usd.One morning on September 2016 when i check my account it was showing 0.00usd and when i emailed Chris He told me that Gold did so bad that we lost all the money, but He will arrenge a credit for me. the next month October 2016 I couldn't reach my guy Chris Bonson anymore and later the same month I was called by the lady named Megan Lagos, when I asked her about Chris she said she's working for herself and has nothing to do with Chris Bonson. So it was true chirs managed to arrenge the 500usd credit, now the same happened again as Megan Lagos was now push me to upgrade the account so that we can recover the loss made by Chris. I again upgraded the account to 5890usd. The account run for about 4month with Gain and losses. Around Janaury 2017 we started lossing most of the trades and I started asking Megan about this and she didn't have any answer.

By 09 Febraury 2017 I decided to withdrawal the money when my account was still around 4600usd and nothing happened. Megan Lagos started to place many trades on the 15 Febraury 2017 by Morning 16 Febraury my account was 20.88usd. I send as many emails to account@tixfx.co, docs@tixfx.com and support@tixfx requuesting my money. Then i was lucky as I received a call from my lady Megan Lagos explaining that we have lost all the money and now I have to invest in loss risk trades.

Can i please have help
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.tixfx.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers
You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/TIX.FX.Broker/ (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)
https://twitter.com/tix_fx_broker

You will never see your money again. Ever. In Aug 2015 was scammed out of $4000, by ZAForex.com. I also started with $500 as this was the 'minimum' to get going. When i started I had no idea about the scam but during the conversation and buldup I kept asking myself why this scammer guy didn't make money for himself. If it's so easy to make money, why doesn;t he do it himself with his own money ? This suspicioun should have been a warning. I noticed something wrong when i tried to withdraw money from the scam website. I tried to call the 'trader' but no one answered phone. I wrote an email and eventually the scammer returmed my call. When i explained I wanted to withdraw was met with resistance and even threats. I spent hours on the phone, they even tried to extort more money from me to 'recover' my lossses. By that time I had a sinking feeling that I had lost $4500. In the meantime I have learned of more people I personally know who was duped. Unfortunately the saying "A sucker is born every day" is true. There will always be people who have never heard about the scammers. When i mentioned their scamminess on theor facebook page I was blocked and banned. I was able to find their web registrar and domain host and wrote an email informing that it was a US federal offence to host the scammers. A month or two later ZARForex went offline. I used archive.org to retrieve their website, and archive.org does not forget !

Notice the scammers will have always common English names like Richard Smith, Anna Davidson etc. Easy to remember names. But they will have Romainian or Russian accents. Every four or five months I receive a call from a scammer. In June 2018 I receievd a call, by now I know how they operate. After a conversation I asked the scammer why he has a English name, but Romanian accent. I asked why does his colleages have English names with Romainian accents. The scammemer started to stumble and aaah-aahhh, passed me on to his 'manager' . I asked the same question to the 'manager' who replied his mother was Romanian and father English. What a joke ! I also asked why I couldn't call the number he is dialling from. I asked for a photo of the scammer with location tracking on so I can verify, his facebookpage so i can see who I am speaking with. Trust goes both ways. All sorts of excuses why he couldn't do it. Note scammers will never ask yout o comply to KYC (Know your customer) documentation. I have learned that if a 'broker' isn't searchable or findable on the web I won;t do business, especially without any video testimonials.
It's a momentous task to inform other people about the forex scam.

I am a real person www.facebook.com/werasmus You can find me easily enough by searching my name #GroveErasmus should appear in many listings.

Back