To: JEDI MARKETING LTD (09940948)
Registered Office: 71-75, Shelton Str.
Covent Garden, London,
United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
Director: Dusan ISAILOVIC
E-mail: tixfx.com@domainsbyproxy.com
(December 1990, Serbia)

Dear Mr. Isailovic,

I demand that “TixFx.com” would withdraw all my funds in amount of $28,261.25 USD from my trading account No: 2108923267. The reasons for this decision is as follows;

In June 2016, “TixFX.com” employee contacted me via corporate telephone numbers +44203xxx xx xx (Romanian IP provider: voipro.ro/personal.php) and corporate e-mails (Domain: tixfx.com), arguing that “TixFX.com” has a forex license regulated by FCA.

Moreover, the Company was portrayed as a banking type system, where the client’s funds were managed entirely by the company’s platform manager, who perceive a 40% commission from the earned profits. A loan / credit system was also present and forced onto my account, blocking my initial deposit.

Important to mention that all the positions on my trading account, were opened and closed by employee of “TixFX.com”. They had direct access to my trading platform, without requesting any authorization from my side.

Please note that during my collaboration with “TixFX.com”, I have gathered audio recordings; Skype conversations and E-mails, between myself and“TixFX.com” employee (Samples are attached in this thread).

Considering all of the above fraudulent actions committed by “TixFX.com” employee, the T&C contract should be considered as void.

In case my demands will not be met, a claim will be filed in court against “TixFX.com” and beneficiary owners for fraud. Moreover, EU online police will be notified about the actions of "TixFX.com" and of the beneficiary owners that supervised the day to day business.

PS. The company ignores all my attempts to get in touch with them. The "FPA" is the first step and the last chance for Mr. Isailovic to do the right thing!

Kind regards,
Aleksandr Menshikov

Attachments

• #3. SKYPE.pdf
    395.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Trading History - TixFX.jpg
    Trading History - TixFX.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1
To: JEDI MARKETING LTD (09940948)
Registered Office: 71-75, Shelton Str.
Covent Garden, London,
United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
Director: Dusan ISAILOVIC
E-mail: tixfx.com@domainsbyproxy.com
(December 1990, Serbia)

Dear Mr. Isailovic,

I demand that “TixFx.com” would withdraw all my funds in amount of $28,261.25 USD from my trading account No: 2108923267. The reasons for this decision is as follows;

In June 2016, “TixFX.com” employee contacted me via corporate telephone numbers +44203xxx xx xx (Romanian IP provider: voipro.ro/personal.php) and corporate e-mails (Domain: tixfx.com), arguing that “TixFX.com” has a forex license regulated by FCA.

Moreover, the Company was portrayed as a banking type system, where the client’s funds were managed entirely by the company’s platform manager, who perceive a 40% commission from the earned profits. A loan / credit system was also present and forced onto my account, blocking my initial deposit.

Important to mention that all the positions on my trading account, were opened and closed by employee of “TixFX.com”. They had direct access to my trading platform, without requesting any authorization from my side.

Please note that during my collaboration with “TixFX.com”, I have gathered audio recordings; Skype conversations and E-mails, between myself and“TixFX.com” employee (Samples are attached in this thread).

Considering all of the above fraudulent actions committed by “TixFX.com” employee, the T&C contract should be considered as void.

In case my demands will not be met, a claim will be filed in court against “TixFX.com” and beneficiary owners for fraud. Moreover, EU online police will be notified about the actions of "TixFX.com" and of the beneficiary owners that supervised the day to day business.

PS. The company ignores all my attempts to get in touch with them. The "FPA" is the first step and the last chance for Mr. Isailovic to do the right thing!

Kind regards,
Aleksandr Menshikov
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.tixfx.com/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers
You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/TIX.FX.Broker/ (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)
https://twitter.com/tix_fx_broker

To: JEDI MARKETING LTD

Do Not waste anymore time. Go to the bank of your credit card and say you have been scammed and you want to raise a dispute / chargeback. The bank will advise you what you need to do. It's a simple form and you just need to fill-up the details of the transactions. Also, do provide supporting documents like the deposit declarations, account history and trade history. Inform your bank that the merchant is not fulfilling their service since your withdrawal request not processed. That's all. However, please ensure this is within 60 days from your deposit transaction date, else the bank will not be able to help you. If it's within the time frame, trust me you will get your money back. Please take note that you can only recover your deposits and forget about any profits that you have made. I have deposited $30k. When I realised they are a scam, I have initiated the chargeback and recovered my $28k and lost $2k since it went through a 3rd party acquiring bank and my bank wasn't able to do much on this. In any case, recovering 28k out of 30k is a great relief indeed. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Back